Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Leathery Tome of Letti's

Lettika Snow
    Lettika Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Leathery Tome of Letti's Empty Leathery Tome of Letti's

Post by Lettika Snow Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:54 am

Dear...giant...leather...thing,

You're hideous. Really. I'm having a hard time believing that I own you. What was my mother thinking when she decided to buy you? No, scratch that. What was she thinking when she decided to give you to me?

That woman is mad.

And the only reason I'm even writing in you is because all of my diary-journal thingies always end up in the trash bin. Mum knows that. So now I'll have an excuse as to why you will no longer be in my possession in a few weeks. Meh. Maybe days.

Anyway, that's basically all I wanted to say: you'd make a troll's eyes water.

Holding in gags,

Letti Like a Star @ heaven
    Lettika Snow
    Lettika Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Leathery Tome of Letti's Empty Re: Leathery Tome of Letti's

Post by Lettika Snow Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:02 am

Dear Book-That-I-Refuse-To-Address-As-A-Diary,

I love herbology. Honestly, I do. But I wish I never attended today. I wish I had just stayed asleep and skipped. Not only was I the only person who actually showed up on time, but I was the only one there to answer the professor's question.

Actually, forget that last part because answering would actually require knowing the correct response. So much for being a better student...

Oh, Merlin, I sound like a Ravenclaw! (Mel, if, for some reason, you're reading this, I say that with no intention to offend you.)

Gah! I don't think I've ever felt so stupid. I guess this means I need to study more.

Blushing and Wishing I Were Dead,

Letti Like a Star @ heaven

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:15 am