Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Lesson 2 {secondies & thirdies}

Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 2 {secondies & thirdies} Empty Lesson 2 {secondies & thirdies}

Post by Nova Doherty Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:13 pm

The time for action has come, the girl thought, patting her, now very big, belly, this will probably be my last lesson before the babies come, and I won't be flying for a while after it. I must use this the best possible way.

Her eyes fell on the doorway that the students had to go through to get to her. She was waiting and wasn't pleased about it.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson 2 {secondies & thirdies} Empty Re: Lesson 2 {secondies & thirdies}

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:19 pm

(OOC Did you mean Lesson 3?)
    Casey skipped into flying. "Hello Professor, how are you today?" Casey ignored the fact that she already knew that her teacher was impatient and grumpy. She figured it was more polite to ask.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:10 am

Iris headed for the Quidditch pitch with a bit of a light mood. Not her usual bad one for the week and even before when she started to change from one person to a whole lot of a different being. She walked past by the lawn, and stood beside the Gryffindor.

"Hope you're all right, professor." She greeted her Head of House with a shy smile, hoping that the lady's reaction wouldn't be worse.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:26 am

Aria walked to the Quidditch pitch and through the door to get to his class, he looked around and saw a very pregnant Professor standing there, Aria gave her a weak smile at her before looking over and seeing Casey, Aria's face lit up he was pleased to be in a class with someone he knew

" Hey Casey, good seein you here aye" Aria said as he stood close to his newly formed friend
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Casey smiled. "Hey Arie, what's up? Nice to have someone to talk to! I hope we actually get to fly today, I've been wanting to fly a lot lately."

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:54 pm

Henri walked to the grounds in a quick pace. This was, after all, her favorite class and she didn't want to be late for it.

"Hello Professor," she said with a smile and respect in her eyes. She had never mentioned the pregnancy but she could tell that she was due soon. That and the fact that this class had been paired up with the third years.

She saw Aria and Casey talking to each other and walked over to them, "Hey guys."

As she looked around, she realized there was another girl that was a year ahead. She was alone so Henri decided to go talk to her. She approached her slowly, unsure if the Slytherin was nice or not.

"Hey, I'm Henri," she introduced herself with a small smile. "What's your name?"
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:19 am

"Howdy! I'm Iris. Also called Eye. Pardon me for my attitude at the moment. I ain't usually like this so..." Iris answered back to the Gryffindor with a sheepish grin and a short wave of her hand, unaware that the signs of being heavily not herself was showing. What does it matter anyway?
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Iris ran to the pitch, feeling excited as usual for the flying lesson. "Good day Professor," she greeted and went to stand next to her friend. "Hey Eye, hope your feeling better." She told with a smirk. She turned to the Gryffindor girl and introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Iris. But you might want to call me Grayson..." she trailed with a laugh as she looked at Eye.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:51 am

"Yep! That's us! And I do feel a lot better. Practically not myself. But somehow it's still okay. You? Of course you're greater than me." Iris replied and chuckled, expecting that the stranger Gryffindor might get confused like any other people the two Irises encounter. She looked cautiously at the professor who seems to be in a rough mood and whispered to her friend,

"I think the professor's not really in the mood, huh? Perhaps we have to keep quiet or else...you know." and trailed off nervously.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:59 pm

"Hello Eye and Gryason," she smiled at the Slytherin and her fellow Gyrffindor. "I'm Henri, like I told your friend Eye here."

She smiled at the their small banter which although confused her, she found quite entertaining.

"She doesn't seem in the best of moods," Henri agreed and nodded.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:43 pm

Alyssa skipped down to the pitch, the wind blew, and she could smell Casey there. She was really excited, because Casey was her sister, and now they can be in the same flying class. She loved to fly, it was the best thing ever, after running.
    When she made it to the group of people, she ran over to Casey and gave her a flying tackle hug. Then standing up she looked at the boy Casey had been talking to.
    "Hello! My name is Alyssa, and I cant wait to fly! What about you?" She determindly ignored the look she was gettin from Casey, or the feeling that she was going to be payed back for the hug.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Casey glared playfully at her sister as she was interrupted in her conversation by getting tackled. Then, still laying on the ground like it was perfectly normal, she said, "Alyssa, this Aria or Arie, my friend from a few classes. Arie, this is my sister Alyssa. Sometimes-" Here Casey swept a leg sideways, catching Alyssa by surprise for once and managing to knock her to the ground. She then got up quickly, blowing her hair out of her face. "-Sometimes, she forgets she's the smaller sister."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Alyssa was smiling at Arie, when her feet where kicked out from under her. She glared up at her sister.
    "I'm not that small!!!!" She exclaimed. She stood up, and at full speed grabbed her sisters bag, and all her stuff, ran to the other end of the pitch droped it, then ran back in only a matter of seconds.
    "But she forgets who's faster!" Alyssa said laughing at the look on Casey's face. She wondered if that vein was suppost to throb, and if her eye always had that twitch.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Casey glared, then simply hopped on her broom, flew down to the end of the Pitch, picked up her stuff, and flew back. She hopped off her broom, and stuck out her tongue. "I have this," she said, waggling the broom. "And that was an immature thing to do." She turned back to Arie, and shook her head slowly. "Honestly! I don't know where we got her!" She grinned at her sister's irritated face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:10 am