Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Admiring the View

Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Admiring the View Empty Admiring the View

Post by Cera Laurent Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Victoria watched the Shrieking Shack from afar. She'd attempted to visit it a little while before, but there had been an incident where a creature had shown up and taken another student. She knew she wasn't supposed to be out here alone but she'd ditched her friends back at the Hogshead. Not that they'd notice, they were drunk already.
    She leaned against the fence, her gryffindor scarf wrapped around her neck as snow twirled down at her. It was freezing out but she rather enjoyed it, compared to the heat of the commenroom and the three broomsticks and other such places. Her warm coat and longer brown hair hid the scarf to anyone looking at her, so they wouldn't notice that she was a Gryffindor.
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Admiring the View Empty Re: Admiring the View

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Jet walked toward the Shreaking Shack, his mind mulling over the recent attacks. He was glad that the others had made Aria stay inside, but if Karma was gone, along with Arsen and Iva, well, there wasn't much hope for the rest of them.

He was so deep in thought that he barely noticed the girl beside him, his eyes distant as he stopped right next to her. "You shouldn't be wandering around alone, you know."
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Victoria didn't look up at the sound of footsteps coming near her, just stared at the Shrieking Shack and thought of what she would do if she were to go exploring it again. When the boy stopped beside her and spoke, she scoffed and shook her head slightly.
    "That monster didn't take me when it had the chance, it won't take me now. It took my classmate and left me running after her. It's not dangerous to me here." She muttered, glaring at the snowy house. She took a deep breath and pursed her lips, "You're one to talk though. You're here alone."
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Jet didn't comment, but instead looked at the house, actually took it in. It was a creepy house, allegedly, but it couldn't possibly be worse than Karma's. That girl's house was creepy.

"I'm hoping to be kidnapped. Maybe then I could do something about it." He shrugged one shoulder before placing a foot on the bottom of the fence and hopping it easily. "Wanna come?" He offered, facing the girl face to face for the first time and noting that she was a Gryffindor. It didn't really bother him. They were all in the same boat now.
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:00 am

Victoria blinked quickly, surprised at his quick movements. She frowned at him and raised an eyebrow, her green-blue eyes curious as she tried to figure out why he would want her to come along. Regardless she nodded, "Yeah sure. Maybe I could help... in some way."
    She climbed over the fence after him, landing beside him heavily and standing up straight to look at him. "I'm Victoria, who are you?"
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:48 pm

Jet smiled down at her and started walking toward the shrieking shack. "Jet." He said. "Jet Zambini." He walked on in silence, pulling ahead of her with his long strides.
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:35 am

"That's a nice name," She said, a friendly glimmer in her bright blue eyes.
    Victoria was surprised by how much faster he was going even though he was only taking a few strides. She had to practically jog to keep up with him, and even then she was slightly farther behind. She wondered why it was that tall people could be so much faster.
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:38 am

"Thanks." He said, his eyes taking in the veiw of the Shrieking Shack. "Anyway. We're going inside the place." he said, gesturing to the creepy old house. he looked down at her, a friendly smile in place. "I figure maybe we can find some clues about the crow."
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:42 am

"What would this place have with the Crow?" She asked uncertainly, staying up at the dark house. She was scared, and some of it showed on her face, but she was brave, or stupid, enough to go through with it until the end. She had to help get her classmates back, no matter what she had to do.
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:02 am

Jet stopped directly in front of the house, turning and looking down at her. "Here's a secret." he said in a low voice, leaning down so they were nose to nose. "I want us to be crow-napped. You're sure you won't be, so you're safe, but I need to make sure my friends are okay." He took her hands in his and stared into her eyes, his bright blue eyes earnest.
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:11 am

Victoria almost pulled away until she stared into his eyes, distracted by the beauty of them. She nodded slowly, an eyebrow raising slightly as she felt her hand in hers. It was... weird? Scary, kinda, but that didn't matter. She would help him, all he had to do was say the word. She'd even get kidnapped with him if she had to. "I'll help... and I'll even go with you.."
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:15 am

Jet grinned at her. "Thanks, Tori. I appreciate it." He stepped away from her, dropping her hand and continuing toward the house, leaning against the wall of it. "The thing is, though, how do you summon a monster that appears whenever it wants?"
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:32 am

She blushed and smiled back at him slightly, her slender eyebrow going back down as she thought for a minute. She frowned and started to pace slightly as she thought, grunting with irritation. "What were the situations that everyone else was in?"
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:36 am

Jet shook his head. "They were alone, outside... but other than that they were all different." He shook his head. "Iva was just sitting by the lake, and according to Dimi, Karma and Arsen were over in Azorat during a thunder storm..." He sighed. "They were just all alone." He said. "With no authority figure there until it was too late."
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:41 am

"And the girl I tried to help was heading here on her own. And I overheard a Ravenclaw say that he was swimming in the lake so that he could see what was under it. And then his friend from his house saved him." She sighed and sat down hard, looking up at the sky. "I know that both of them were going to be taken at the same time but the headmaster saved him, not her."
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:45 am

Jet frowned. "Why did the headmaster only save one of them?" He demanded. He smiled apologetically. "Sorry. I get a little angry when my friends are..." he closed his eyes and sighed. "Nevermind."

He looked back at her, his eyes soft. "Tell me about yourself Tori."
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:49 am

"It's understandable. I dunno why though, maybe he couldn't get to her on time." She suggested, smiling sympathetically and looking up at him. Her long dark hair fell down her back in curls, her fingers playing with it slightly as she thought about what to say. "Well... what do you wanna know?"
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:02 am

Jet shrugged and brushed his hair out of his eyes. "Uh..." He said, looking at the ground. "Let's start simple... like your favorite color?"
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:27 am

Victoria chuckled slightly, shrugging and saying, "I guess it would have to be blue or red. What about yours?" She didn't put the reasoning behind the colors. But he would probably think she were weird anyways because she liked red because she liked the color of fresh blood, and blue because it was the color of a poison that had killed her younger sister.
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:30 am

Jet shrugged. "I like Navy Blue." He said, leaving his reason out also. "Okay. Favorite animal? I like dogs." He said. "And Hyenas."
    Cera Laurent
    Cera Laurent
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Cera Laurent Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:36 am

"Cats, and any other kinds of felines," She said. "Opposites. Uhm... what's your... favorite food?" She added her answer as well, "Mine's chicken. Of some kind."
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:44 pm

Jet smiled. "I enjoy chicken, now and again. I also like soup." When it came to their childhood, he and Karma'd had to resort to soup, there hadn't been much else they could eat.

Even with Lace, it'd been hard, since back then they hadn't had the vault key.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:54 pm