Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

a whiter shade of pale [RUE, TESS]

a whiter shade of pale [RUE, TESS] Empty a whiter shade of pale [RUE, TESS]

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:30 am

Molly missed this bar. Sure, there were lots of breweries around the world where she could try just about every single kind of firewhiskey ever invented, but really, this bar was like her home. Well, it was when she was on the exhange program in Durmstrang, but nothing changed so far, and Merlin did Molly like it.

In front of her was a little notepad where she was writing potential ideas for her next song. So far, she had only recorded three, and that wasn't good since her twenty-first birthday was in three months. On the page she was currently on, she had nothing. She had a melody, but no lyrics. She hummed it quietly to herself.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

a whiter shade of pale [RUE, TESS] Empty Re: a whiter shade of pale [RUE, TESS]

Post by Ruby Moon Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:39 am

Ruby walked into the bar, craving some firewhiskey. As she strolled to the bar she noticed a women humming to herself and what looked to be writing. Must be a singer, She thought.

Ruby loved this place. It was a comfort she took when she wanted to get away from things or she missed her friends. Smiling softly she sat beside the women and hummed a little tune. "Hello"

Turning to the Bartender Ruby ordered a Butterbeer. She didn't want to get to drunk so soon. She actually didn't want to get drunk at all.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Tessa walked into the bar, actually stumbling. It was something that she couldnt' help, but did her best. She manged to make it to the bar. Tessi has always been one of those people who like to do stuff for herself. It isn't like she didnt' like it when someone tried to help her out, it just she didn't want to. She then order a butterbeer and just sat there.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Molly nodded at the girl who had just sat next to her. "Hey!" she grinned. "Do you like music?" She had a knack for asking sudden questions in the middle of conversations, and people often wondered why her speaking skills were not good. Well, that was her behaviour explained, right there.

There was another girl not too far away from her, and Molly beckoned her to come closer.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:01 pm

Tessa smiled. " Yes I do love music." She stood up to walk closer to the person. Tessi was hoping that she wouldn't trip and fall. Sometimes she wished that she could it, it would make her life so much easier. She wasn't used to having people talk to her, this was something new and different. And for the first time, Tessi actually loved it.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Ruby grinned, "Yes, I love music." Ruby looked around and noticed Tess was here. "Tess! Hey, how are you?" Ruby hadn't seen Tess in a little bit because of her classes and things but she was going to make their friendship work.

Smiling Ruby drank some butterbeer, "do you like Music, ma'am?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Tessa grinned when she heard Ruby's voice. She hasn't heard her for a while, probley cause she was busy with school. Tessi smiled a little bit. " I am fine Ruby, just trying to get around." She then slowly started to sip on her butterbeer.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:26 pm

"I'm a singer, you see!" Molly grinned. Ah, what luck! The first two kids she met both loving music - that was definitely fate! "Well... I just have to squeeze a single out, but I can't write lyrics for toffee..."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:27 pm

She then started to blink a little bit. " Toffee?" Tessa then wait a couple of mintues, she then started to wonder if this knew person could tell. Tessi knew that she loved to sing, but didn't think that she was that great. She then started to sip on her butterbeer.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:54 am

"Toffee!" Molly nodded. "It's a Muggle sweet. Well, if you can't do something for toffee, it means you can't do it at all, or very little." She then looked up at the ceiling, looking for things that could spark her muse.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:49 am

Tessa smiled a little bit. " I have had toffee before, but it has been a long time." She then paused a couple of seconds. " I think that I can help you out, do you have any toffee?" One thing Tessi knew, the her sense of taste was really good. And maybe she could help this person out.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Molly laughed. "I wish I did, but no, not here." She then pursed her lips, and thought of the stars above. "Stars... astronomy... cosmos?" Her mind lit up with inspiration. "Cosmic!"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Tessa smiled. She could tell that this person figured out what she wanted. " I was going to try and help you with the taste of toffee, I know my sense of taste is pretty good."

She then laughed a little bit and knew it was true, being blind the other sense were better.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:24 pm

Molly laughed at the little girl's joke and immediately wrote the word 'cosmic' on her notepad. That made her think of the sky, but for a song to have lyrics that come alive she was going to need better than that. "What's your name, love?" she asked. She then pointed to the word on the notepad. "What do you think of when you read this?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:26 pm

When she heard Molly laugh, Tessa wanted to just leave. But she knew that she should stay for Ruby, and she never got out very much. " I am Tessa Grey, and I am really blind."

She then waited a couple of seconds, just to see what Molly was going to do.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:29 pm

Molly's mouth formed into an o shape and she shook her head. "Whoa, what?" she asked, "no, I'm sorry. Anyway, all I want you to say is: what does the word 'cosmic' make you think of?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:34 pm

Tessa tried to smile, she was used to people acting different around her.

" When I hear cosmic, I actually think of stars and the night sky."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content