Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Only The Good Die Young (Tre&Ty)

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Only The Good Die Young (Tre&Ty) Empty Only The Good Die Young (Tre&Ty)

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:41 am

Tyler groaned and held up his head, looking around him.

He was home. That was a good thing - It would definitely not be the first time he didn't make it home. In fact he woke up in strange surroundings more than he woke up in the familar one of home.

Pulling himself up some more he found that he was - rather painfully - half sprawled upon his stairs. He wasn't even sure how he had managed to not fall right down them.

Pulling himself up so he was just sitting on one he let out another groan and called out,

"Marco!"

He had no idea who might be in his house or not.

Last edited by Tyler Marks on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Only The Good Die Young (Tre&Ty) Empty Re: Only The Good Die Young (Tre&Ty)

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:49 am

Tre stepped out of the kitchen, not even a little bit hung over. "Polo." he said, offering Ty a mug of coffee. "Why do I get the feeling that you promised to stop drinking?" he asked.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:56 am

Ty looked up as Treshawn came out of the kitchen. Peaces of the evening before came back to him.

He could at least remember being with the boy earlier.

Ty took the mug and drunk in greedily burning his mouth on the hot liquid.

"I have no idea what yer talkin' 'bout," he said quietly grinning a bit at his cup. "'sides, I'm pretty darn sure I said 'should stop' not any thang close to this word 'Promise'."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:00 am

Tre shrugged one shoulder and smiled. "I'm so sure that the exact wording had something to do with it..." He smirked. He sat on the step next to him and sighed, relaxing against the steps.

"You know, Frankie, bad things always seem to happen to you when you drink." She smirked. "Remember that one girl, Sasha? She was totally bad news."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:11 am

Ty snorted into his coffee, "Course it does. Promise implies a hell o'lot more than 'reall-ay should'."

Ty smiled and leaned forward.

"Ah, Sasha," he shook his head. "She weren't that that much bad news... just... colourful."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:36 am

Tre raised an eyebrow. "Was that a race joke I just heard Ty? tsk tsk."

He looked around the house he could see from where he was seated. "I must say I liked your house in the States better, Ty. More strippers... higher ceilings..."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:53 am

"I was refering to her personality; you were the one that brought race into this," he laughed a bit. Oh god Sasha.

Oh God, his old place.

"America," he sighed and shook his head. "That place was..."

He leaned back and smirked, "I though yeah were supposed to be gettin' me off the booze not remindin' me of past exploits."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:07 am

Tre grinned. "It's the same thing." He said, leaning back on his elbows. "And reminding you... also the same thing." He grinned.

He frowned. "I'm not racist. I'm an Angel." He smirked. "I know you aren't racist, though, the plethura of woman you've bagged.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:37 am

Ty shrugged and sipped his coffee, "What can I say; I just like a pretty face."

"Is the remindin' supposed to be negative than?" he laughed and leaned back. "Ah, I've had some good times in this place too. Its... home..."

He shook his head, "God listen to me."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:42 am

Tre grinned. "Oh he is." He said, taking a sip of his own mug of coffee before offering that to Ty.

Tre sighed and hummed a tune. "Girls are just attracted to us, Tyty. We can't help it."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:49 am

Ty raised his eyebrow at his friend. God he kept weird friends - the psycho, the Vamp and the angel . "Oh he is, is he? And what does yer friend God think of me? Be he ain't to proud of my antics."

He took the next cup of coffee, and sipped.

"Its a sad, sad curse to be us," he agreed with a smirk. "But someone has ta be that person. We make the sacrifice."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:58 am

Tre shrugged one shoulder and looked up into the sky. "I don't particularly know. I'm only a half. He doesn't really talk to me much. I get my orders through actual angels." He shrugged. "But no, he's probably not to proud of you."

He grinned. "I know. Being loved is such a curse, you know..." He gave a long suffering sigh. "It's been a long time since I couldn't just put my arms out like this..." he held them out and curved them a bit. "In public and not have two girls magically appear."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:06 am

"Aww shucks," he sighed and leaned onto his knees. "Oh well, I shall face my sins when my numbers up."

He nudged Tre's shoulder and laughed, "Oh poor yeah. Yeah live such a traumatized life. Never gettin' way from the girls."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:17 am

Tre grinned at him, trying to ignore the worry in his gut. "Don't worry about it, Ty. If you die you'll become an angel, no doubt about it."

He frowned. "You know, I kinda wish I knew someone who wouldn't just fall on her back whenever I wanted a shag. Girls like that are hard to find, nowadays."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:33 am

Ty snorted as he pulled himself off the stairs groaning at the protest in his joints - next time he passes out he certainly hoped it was on something softer, "Because I'm such a saint. Yeah think I'm screwed don't have ta lie 'bout that. I probably am screwed."

He held out his hand to help the boy up.

"Well welcome to Europe Mr. Beneparte. I've found a few that've manage to do that every know and a'gin. Its always the ones that surprise yeah."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:37 am

Tre opted not to answer, taking Ty's hand and pulling himself up off the step. He grinned at him. "Care to explain why your bed smells like vampire, then? I can almost smell it from here."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:44 am

Ty took only a moment to be shocked that he could tell, and then he just shook his head and laughed.

I need to get normal friends.

Instead he tilted his head and shrugged, "Told yeah I knew a Vamp."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:48 am

Tre narrowed his eyes, walking toward the kitchen. "I thought you said I could never get with her. Why do you think I can't get to her if you can?" He shook his head. "What was her name again? Karlee...?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:04 am

Ty rolled his eyes.

"I didn't get with her. She merely decided she would take my bed, as Rhys kept knocking food from my hands in the kitchen."

She also bit him, but Ty didn't really feel like sharing that tidbit. He'd keep that right in his pocket where it belonged.

"And its Karma."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Tre was searching through Tyler's fridge for nurishment when the words finally reached his brain. "So... so she was in your bed... and you didn't tap that?" he demanded, staring at Ty like he was out of his mind. "What is going on in that brain of yours, Markie?"

"Ah yes, the Infamous Karma Black. I've heard about her from other friends, you know." he said with a smirk as he pulled out the orange juice. It looked relitively new, and wasn't opened yet. He placed it on the table before going to get them both glasses. "She seems quite the character."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Ty smiled bitterly as he slid himself into a seat by his table, "Ahh, but the thang about Vamps is, yeah get a little close, they're liable to bite."

Didn't Ty know that one the hard way?

"I'm not surprised," he snorted and shook his head, "And I think "Quite the Character" is an understatment."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:14 am

Tre tensed as he pulled the two glasses out of the cabnet. "Did she bite you?" He demanded, placing the cups on the table and pouting some orange juice for both of them. Ty got more, being the owner of the house and all.

He took his cup and sat in the seat across from him. "What wouldn't be an understantment, then?" He asked, taking a sip of orange juice.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:30 pm

Ty eyed the boy as he tensed and demanded. He paused for a long moment. He'd rather not tell anyone about that particular incident -plural he reminded himself bitterly.

But would it really pay to lie to Angel? Even a part one. After all, they had both already said he was screwed, him out loud, and Tre in not so many words.

He took his glace and gave Tre a bitter little smile over the top of it, and shrugged, "I was drunk, she was thirsty - What do yeah think?"

"What wouldn't be an understantment for Karmzy," he said slowly, pondering as he leaned back and rested his feet on the table. "Unbelievable? And I ain't sure if that's in the good way or not."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Tre placed down his glass and leveled Ty with a look, seeing if he could see any signs of withdrawl yet. "That's bad, Ty." He said solomnly. "Did she... claim you?" He asked.

He frowned. "I feel as if... I need to... save her." He said with a frown. "And before you say anything, this isn't just regular Angel Voodoo. This is a message..." He frowned. "It's been a while since I've had one of those... I have to save her. Dammit."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:15 pm

"Don't yeah think I know its bad?" Ty asked raising his eyebrow and for the thosandth time in the past few weeks his hand unconsiously found his neck again.

He groaned, "Lord Almighty, I certianly hope not."

That thought almost put him off the juice. God, maybe he should just go dig himself a grave now and throw himself in. That sounds like a good idea. He'd put that on his to do list.

"Save her?" Ty raised an eyebrow. "I'm not gunna argue with yer callin' or whaever, but... have fun with that one."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:26 am