Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Drinking With My Bestie (GRAYSON/ADELE)

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Drinking With My Bestie (GRAYSON/ADELE) Empty Drinking With My Bestie (GRAYSON/ADELE)

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:32 am

Iris was in a mood for getting a Firewhiskey. She had been feeling really unusual and sort of stressed. She ordered a glass of the drink and gulped it down at once. She revelled at the burning sensation and immediately ordered another glass. The bartender stared at her in surprise but she just shrugged her shoulders and ignored him.
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Drinking With My Bestie (GRAYSON/ADELE) Empty Re: Drinking With My Bestie (GRAYSON/ADELE)

Post by Jodie Bass Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:35 am

Adele hadn't been out in a while, and Merlin did she miss the exteriors of Hogwarts. She skipped over to Azorat and hoped for the life of her she was lucky enough to evade Hazelle again, like she did many, many times.

She saw a familiar person over at the bar. "Gray!" she grinned, plopping down next to her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Drinking With My Bestie (GRAYSON/ADELE) Empty Re: Drinking With My Bestie (GRAYSON/ADELE)

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:39 am

"Hey Adele!" Iris greeted her best friend with a surprised grin. She drank a little from the glass and asked with a smirk, "What brings you here? Hogwarts getting too boring for you? Cause it sure as hell is getting on my nerves! So how are you?"
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:44 am

"I'm totally awesome!" Adele flicked a strand of hair out of her eye's way. "Yeah, totally! Hogwarts is kinda lame, nowadays. How are you?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:52 am

"I'm feel like shit." Iris replied in her usual bluntness. "The only reason I came here was to get wasted and forget about my frickin' hormones. Well, at least I think it's cause of hormones." She commented and finished with her second glass. She looked at the Gryffindor and asked, "Want a glass?"

Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:53 am

Adele gasped when Grayson swore. "You can't swear, Gray! That's bad for you!" She then tilted her head to one side and pointed curiously at the glass. "Um, what's that? That weird looking liquid?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:59 am

Iris couldn't help but laugh at Adele's scolding. "There are a lot of things which are bad for people. Luckily, I only swear real bad." She shrugged. She raised an eyebrow and replied, "That's Firewhiskey; don't tell me you've never heard of it." She ordered her third glass and offered it to her best friend. "Go ahead, try it. Don't know if you'll like it or not."
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:09 am

Adele rolled her eyes. "Jethro said it was bad. Since he says so, it is bad!" She flailed her arms until she saw a glass of that mysterious liquid Gray had put in front of her. She drank a sip of it, and immediately spat it out. "EW!" she yelled, "this... it's disgusting!" She started gasping in horror for not much of a reason.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:54 am

Iris couldn't help but laugh at Adele's reaction. "You are such a drama queen!" She exclaimed with a grin. "And by the way, who is Jethro?" She asked curiously.
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Adele pouted. "I am not!" she complained. Her face brightened at the mention of her brother, though. "Jethro Bass is the loveliest brother ever!" she grinned, "he deserves a gold star in everything he does! He's a Hufflepuff, last year in Hogwarts." She pouted at the thought of not being able to see him all the time next year.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:18 am

"Yes you are! But you're still adorable." Iris commented with a laugh. "Well, he definitely sounds like someone I should meet then and I'm glad you two get along. Or at least, that's what it sounds like." She smiled. "So what's it like having a brother?" She asked curiously.
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:55 pm

"Adorable?" blinked Adele, trying to picture herself as adorable, "I am not adorable! I am just... me!" She shrugged her shoulders. "Jethro is a lovely, lovely brother. He likes making me cake and making me pie and he hides me from the Pineapple Army. He knows that when I'm sad, a slice of cheesecake is the best medicine, not stupid laughter." If Adele had any less sense than she did, she would have went on forever about her brother.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:42 am