Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Set Fire to the Rain (Karsen)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Set Fire to the Rain (Karsen) - Page 2 Empty Re: Set Fire to the Rain (Karsen)

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:55 am

"Its one of our best qualities!" He said turning to look around him and growling at the rain. Rain?! What a useless invention that was. "We won't die, he needs us! Who else is going to do his dirty work on earth? He can only be here for certain amounts of time. Where we can live our lives up here without ever being pulled away." He smirked, his face almost looking sadistic under Pyros influence.

His head snapped from one side to the other as he followed her journey around him. "Say that again." He said loving the sound of his name. No one ever calls him by his name. It was always Arsen. He was always forgotten about. "That's because i am! Immortal blood always tastes best." He said giving her a wink before letting his eyes dart to his surroundings. Where was he exactly?
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Set Fire to the Rain (Karsen) - Page 2 Empty Re: Set Fire to the Rain (Karsen)

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:15 am

Kama listened to him, looking him up and down, noting the subtle differences between Karma's Arsen and Pyro. "I highly doubt Demon's only plan is you two. He probably has a few back ups lying about somewhere." She observed.

"Pyro." she repeated, caressing the word on her tongue. "Pyro Pyro Pyro." She grinned up at him, her dark eyes sparkling with chagrin. "That's your name, isn't it?"

She faked a yawn and followed his eyes around. "Astronomy Tower." She acknowledged. "You should really pay more attention to what your other half is doing." She gestured outside. "Mine was just being a crazy bint dancing out on that ledge. Gave your boy quite the fright, I believe." She smirked.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:26 am