Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Breakfast Club [Tyty/Karmzy ~ MATURE]

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

The Breakfast Club [Tyty/Karmzy ~ MATURE] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Club [Tyty/Karmzy ~ MATURE]

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Ty smiled down at her hand as he finished his bacon and moved on methodically to the pancake.

He nodded his head like a child, "Good plan only..."

He trailed off and frowned.

"How I'm supposta know where the middle is?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

The Breakfast Club [Tyty/Karmzy ~ MATURE] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Breakfast Club [Tyty/Karmzy ~ MATURE]

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Karma shrugged. "The middle is where ever we find each other on the way, of course." She said. She let go of his hand and stood, dropping both pans in the sink. She'd wash them later.

She walked to the living room, heading straight for the movie collection Ty kept under his TV on a little shelf. She furrowed her eyebrows when she pulled out one, titled 'The Lion King'. They'd have to watch that one later.

She put the DVD back and went through the rest of them, trying to distract herself.

It wasn't wrong. Came her other conciousness. He'll understand.

But he'll be mad.

We can deal with him mad. If you aren't up to it, then you can lie.

Karma blanched and shook her head, pulling out another DVD. I don't want to lie to him.

You already have.

And with that the other conciousness left, off to do something or another. She frowned and went back to start recleaning Ty's house, even though it really wasn't that dirty.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Ty made a little sound in the back of his throat and nodded his head.

As Karma went away, he absent mindedly tapped on the table, completely at a loss for what he should or shouldn't be doing.

His mind was "out to lunch" so to speak. After a moment he ran a hand along the back of his neck, thinking it felt funny.

"Karmzzzyyyy," he have sang, half whined waltzing into the livingroom. "My neck feels funnnnyy!! Why does it feeell funny? Am I gunna die?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:22 pm

Karma looked up from her reorganizing. "You aren't dying." She said, straightening. "Let me see the back of your neck." She said, coming to stand in front of him. "Okay?" She smiled reassuringly, sure it was nothing.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Ty looked at her suspsicously, "But how do yeah knooowwww!? Yeah haven't even seen it!"

Still he dutifully shuffled over to the girl and nabbed at his neck.

"What the heelll is itt??!"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Karma stood on her tip toes and looked at the back of his neck. Huh. She'd never noticed that before. It was a tattoo. It wasn't in English, but it seemed to want to say something... "You aren't dying." She said. "It's just your tattoo." She said.

It's your claim on him.

Her eyes widened, but the other consciousness was gone. "It's very cool." She reassured Ty. "It looks awesome."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:45 pm

Ty frowned slightly.

"I ain't got a tattoo," he said, pretty sure that he was right. Maybe- maybe he had gotten one recently and just forgotten about it?

That was always possibly, but...

"Do I Karmzy? When did I get one of thems?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Karma frowned. "I..." She shrugged helplessly. "I don't know, Tyty." She frowned. For some reason her Vampire side really really really liked that tattoo. "I like it though." She got closer to him, putting her nose there and sniffing his skin.

She nearly fainted with the immediate satisfaction coming from her other consciousness. That was where the slight change in his smell was coming from.

"It just means your mine." Kama said through her. "It's a very nice gift, isn't it Tyty?" She traced her fingers over the characters of it, smiling. "It means you can never get taken away from me."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Ty thought about it for a moment.

"Yes Karmzy! It is," he stated and then frowned, "But I ain't got yeah anything. Does that make me a bad peson?"

"Never ever Karmzy? Does it mean forever? I like forever."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Karma grinned up at him. "You aren't a bad person! You gave me you, remember, for winning?" She kissed him on the cheek before going back to organizing.

"Forever and ever." She said distractedly. "Forever and ever and..." She glanced at the clock. "Ever." She said. She turned to Ty with a sad smile. "I have to go now, though. I'll be back." She pushed him toward the couch and sat him down, sliding the DVD for the Lion King into the DVD player. She wrapped the blankets around him and stood back, looking at him as she handed him the remote.

"Will you be okay here without me?" She asked worriedly.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Ty didn't not protest as he was wrapped up and sat down.

"Okay Karmzy," he mummbled as he became fixated on the TV. "MOOVVVIIEEEE TIMMEEEE!!"

He curled into the couch, and pulled the blanket closer.

"Bye Bye Karmzy," he called absentmindedly as the credit began, and he hummed along to the circle of life.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:36 am

Karma glanced over her shoulder at him once, maybe, before heading for the door, locking the door behind her and slipping his spare key into her pocket.

She was not looking forward to telling her boyfriend what she and Kama had been doing over break.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:09 am