Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I Know You Want Me [Aragorn/Karma] ~MATURE~

Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I Know You Want Me [Aragorn/Karma] ~MATURE~ Empty I Know You Want Me [Aragorn/Karma] ~MATURE~

Post by Gorneh Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Aragorn yawned and stretched, leaning against a wall in the secluded and deserted room. He could read in peace here, without anyone to bother him. Slytherin's were the only ones that ever entered here, at least that's all he'd ever seen. He'd been in his little corner every night, reading and falling asleep, and he'd never been caught before. Slytherin's never seemed to notice the little second year, or if they did, they thought he was one of their own. He slid down the wall as he got comfortable, waving his wand and lighting it with the soft whisper of 'Lumos'. Now the words in his book were readable and made sense. It was a fantasy book, a muggle fantasy book. And it was perfect.
    The book wasn't the only perfect thing, at least to the girls in his house. They saw him and they fell head over heels in a crush. His hair, curls of honey and bronze. His eyes, like an ocean of green and gray. His skin, soft but tough. Smile lines creased his young face and a five o' clock shadow was beginning to form on his face. He looked older than twelve, certainly, maybe fifteen or older if he really tried. But the boy was just a second year, gorgeous and young. Tall, too.

Last edited by Aragorn Hawthorn on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I Know You Want Me [Aragorn/Karma] ~MATURE~ Empty Re: I Know You Want Me [Aragorn/Karma] ~MATURE~

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Karma had ducked out of the dumb 'Welcome Back' party as soon as she could. Yeah, she'd been crownapped, but it was over with, wasn't it?

She slipped into the Armor Room, closing the heavy door behind her. She looked like she'd been partying alright. Her hair was sticking up in all angles, though with the shortness of it, it kind of looked like a pixie do. She was only in a tank top and hunting pants (again) and she was barefoot. Her tank top was still too small, so a bit of creamy chocolate skin showed in the space between the hems, but it wasn't like anyone was there to see it...

Except that kid.

She debated leaving, but she was hungry, and here was a nice specimen.

"Hello there." She purred softly.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I Know You Want Me [Aragorn/Karma] ~MATURE~ Empty Re: I Know You Want Me [Aragorn/Karma] ~MATURE~

Post by Gorneh Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:33 pm

Aragorn figured he'd be spotted this time, as soon as the door closed. He looked up at her, shocked to see that this time the Slytherin was a girl. She was pretty, super model pretty but without the starving, African child look to her. He smiled slightly, a regretful one, though it was, but a smile. "Reading. I come here every night... you're the girl that just got back right? The crow got you."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Karma grinned wolfishly at him and went to stand in front of him, looking him up and down. He looked as if he'd taste good. That was a definite plus.

"Every night?" she asked. "I've never been in here once except for this time. Why don't you read in the library?"

"Yeah. One of them. I'm Karma." She introduced herself.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:44 pm

"The library is closed right now." He mumbled, standing up quickly when she came close to him, dropping his book on the ground and pushing his back against the wall. He didn't want to be bullied, especially by a girl... especially by a SLYTHERIN girl. He looked around and tried to figure out what he could do to get out of the situation, nervous and twitchy.
    "Well... nice to meet you. And I'm.. glad you got back alright. I'm Aragorn."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:51 pm

Karma tried to suppress the grin that stole over her features at his obvious fear of her. She was starting to get used to this kind of response from humans. This and... well... they'd get to that later.

She stepped forward again, purposefully getting into his personal space, but doing it slowly, almost leisurely. She brought them chest to chest, reaching up and caressing the side of his face. "I'm not going to hurt you, Aragorn." She promised softly. "The opposite, really." She purred, bringing their lips millimeters apart.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Aragorn blushed as she touched him, quivering slightly at her touch. He swallowed and licked his lips, averting his gaze from her, feeling goosebumps crawl up his skin and cover his whole body. He hadn't been this close to girl, ever. He was having trouble concentrating on keeping himself from focusing on her chest on his, and her lips not far away. His dick would have a mind of its own if he didn't.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:15 pm

Karma slowly licked her lips, looking at him. "What year are you in, Gorny?" she purred. She needed to know that before anything else could happen. She was not above feeding off of Firsties, but that was only on the off fact they were secretly Vampires.

She kissed him softly on the corner of his mouth, and continued a trail of butterfly light kisses across his cheek and down to his neck, pausing there as her fingers trailed over any piece of him she could reach. "What do you say we take this to the next level, eh?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:20 pm

"I-I'm a second year.." He mumbled, looking up at her and taking in her face. She was the kind of girl his mom probably would have warned him about, or at least she was acting like it. He watched as she leaned in and kissed the side of his mouth, a darker blush spreading across his tan cheeks, whining ever so slightly as she kissed his neck. He couldn't control himself then, his dick was as hard as rock. He almost stopped himself from speaking this time but it slipped out of his lips, "Y-yes please...?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Karma grinned. "Smart little Ravie..." She purred into his skin, her breath caressing his neck. She reached down and tugged at the hem of his shirt, pulling it up and off of him.

She trailed kisses down further, down to his chest, before placing her hands on his shoulders and pushing him downward, forcing him to sit again. Once he did, she was strattling him, peppering kisses across his shoulders.

"Are you sure you're ready for the next level, Gorny?" She purred teasingly, rocking her hips back and forth on his lap. "Are you sure you want it?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Aragorn moaned and covered his mouth quickly, embarassed by the sound that had escaped his lips. He nodded, looking at her with lusting gray-green eyes. She was driving him crazy now, his pecker being smushed beneath her gorgeous body. He kept nodding at her, breathless from the sheer pleasure he was causing her, as he said weakly, "Y-yes... Please..."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:48 pm

She gave his neck and open mouthed kiss, biting hard, but not hard enough to break skin, then sucking on it. It left an impressive looking hickey, the little 'love bite' grinning up at her.

She switched sides, offering this side of his neck an opened mouth kiss too, swirling her tongue along his skin before biting again.

But this time she actually bit him.

Her fangs broke through his skin a liquid pleasure filled her mouth, the endorphins from the bite rushing into Aragorn. She drank and drank, her hips still moving over his lap, grinding in a circular motion.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Aragorn moaned as she bite his neck, unused to the gentle pleasure from the small bite. As she sucked on his neck, he opened his mouth, putting his large-ish hands on her hips and holdsing her against him as he forced his body heat to mix with hers.
    She moved to the other side of his neck and this time, the bite shocked him. But it drove him wild. He felt her sucking there as well, feeling as though his blood were being pulled out of him. It was so different from the previous one, but it felt even better as she ground against him, causing him to moan so loud that it echoed around the room. As she did that, he moved one hand from her hip to her chest, hesitating before grabbing her breast roughly.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Karma licked the bite mark to heal it, feeling powerful and full. She grinded harder on him and met his eyes, growling as he grabbed her chest. "That's not yours." she teased softly, kissing him beneath his chin as she slid her hips forward. She could smell the arosal on him, which meant it was time for her favorite game.

"Oh Gorny..." She purred, moving so that they were even closer, chest to chest, their faces side by side. She whispered in his ear, promises, secrets. "We should really do this again some time..." She started playing with his hair, twirling a lock of it around one finger. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she whispered, her hips still moving, though they'd gotten slower, more forceful. "But I have to go."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:09 pm

"W-what?" He panted, glancing at her from the side and narrowing his eyes. That was rude of her, leaving when he was at the peak of his pleasure. He could feel himself slowly getting calmer and the irritation spiked up as he tried to figure out what her issue was. "Why are you going?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Karma shushed him softly, kissing his cheek and slowly running her fingers through his hair and down his arms. "It would be very bad if someone caught us like this." She said softly. "I'll be back later this week, I promise... but not now." She kissed the side of his neck, trailing kisses across his collar bone, her tongue flicking out and teasing him every now and then at random to tantalize him.

She swirled her hips once more before standing and stepping away from him, liking the sight of him down there all hot and bothered. She leaned forward and left their lips millimeters apart. "You're mine now, Gorny. Don't forget that." And with those words she turned and left, stepping out of the closet and looking as if nothing had happened at all.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:19 pm

He blushed as she licked his collar bone, his anger disappearing as she explained herself. He hated that she had to leave, regardless of the reason. As she stood, her words puzzled him, a frown creasing his brow as she walked away and he sat there, pulling his knees up to his chest and swallowing back his anger from a moment ago. He sighed and stood up, grabbing his discarded book and tucking his wand into his back pocket. He was confused now... but he could live with that as long as she kept her promise.

~END~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:50 am