Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Gives You Hell (Alise)

Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Gives You Hell (Alise) Empty Gives You Hell (Alise)

Post by Kallie Patterson Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:38 am

Kallie strolled the paths of Muggle Russia, pulling her coat closer to her, and allowing her curly blonde hair to fall into her face, creating a veil between her and some of the streets.

After a moment, her eyes caught a shop that didn't look completely unbearable and ducked in side.

A Coffee shop. It was neat - the seemed to be going for that 'chic' look everyone loved so much these days; Kallie thought is was rather dull, but she would take what she would get.

Ordering a simple coffee - Black, and grabbing a seat in the back corner, pulled out some files she had to look over. It was her day on the town.

And in typical Kallie style she brought work with her.
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Gives You Hell (Alise) Empty Re: Gives You Hell (Alise)

Post by Alise Rusnak Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:49 am

Alise had been up all night. As a bartender, she often served drunks at 3 AM, but, last night they had extended the hours to 5. MErlin, she wished she hadn't dropped out of school; she would have a decent job if she didn't.

Walking into her favorite coffee shop to escape the cold, (her flimsy jacket wasn't keeping out the wind) she found herself facing someone who looked awful familiar.

"Kallie? Kallie Nikki?" she walked over, smile on her tired face. She wished she didn't smell like cigarettes and alcohol; Kallie was going to look down on her even more than normal, "IS that you?"
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:01 am

Kallie was quietly sipping her coffee, and looking over the papers, making a few marks on them when necessary, when she heard her name.

She looked up - surprised not only that someone seemed to know her, but by the person she saw.

She smiled and nodded her head.

"Alise Nurse," she said calmly, shuffling her papers. "I have not seen you in a while - yes?"

The young woman reaked of a bar, but for the moment Kallie tactfully avoided it.

"What brings you to this establishment?"
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:08 am

Alise pulled up a chair, smiling. She sat sideways, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"The one and only," she cracked, "Im just here to wake myself up; Had an al night shift last night," Not that it showed.

"What have you been up to since... the beginning of 6th year?" she asked, looking at the papers, "Working? Dating? Married?"
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:36 am

Kallie smiled. The woman looked good despite her apparent all night shift. Then again, the girl had managed to look good after most incidents in school.

She tilted her head at the question.

"I never did get the hang of boys," she said with a faint smile. School had been difficult for her in that sense. She held up her bare hand. "I did not leave myself time for a wedding... or a fiance."

She fiddled with her papers and blushed slightly as she thought about her outing with the English Bar owner - Eli... but he was probably merely being nice. Taking pity on the girl who did not know how to relax.

"I work at the ministry now," she said simply looking at the woman. "Moving up was not too difficult with a little bit of work."
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Alise snorted, leaning her chair back on to two legs.

"Nah, you'll get a man sooner or later; You ain't bad looking," she gave a shrug, covering a yawn with the back of her hand, "Marriage sucks anyway. Me and Fred- remember Freddy? Of course you do- We got married after we dropped out.

"Biggest mistake of my life, I'll tell you." she touched her necklace, deep in thought, "I'd rather be a prudish worker like you, I'll tell you what,"
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:51 am

Kallie raise her eyebrow, "I take it, it did not work out then?"

She wasn't completely surprised, Fred had always been... Kallie had never liked the boy all that much, but at the time she had merely chalked it up to her own parinod something or other.

She gave a wry smile, ignoring the 'prudish' comment.

"Making work your life does not have all the perks on may think they have.:
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:38 am

Alise huffed, leaning on to the table with her elbows.

"We got divorced last year. The loser took everything. My money, the house, hell, he even took our dog," she cracked a smile, "It's for the best, you know? "

Alise paused, thinking this over. "Making your whole life sex and fun isn't all that great either, sister,"
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:05 pm

Kallie tilted her head, "That is too bad; though I guess you are right. At least you are rid of him. Perhaps, now, you are free to make a life of your own, yes? Start again, and make the past, the past?"

The woman hummed and fiddled with her papers in front of her.

"Perhaps it is making your life all one thing that isn't good. Maybe someone should have told us that earlier."
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:46 am

"Maybe I should model again, hm?" Alise laughed, striking a pose. She shook her head doubtfully. "I'd have to lose a good fifteen pounds to do that,"

She nodded in agreement. "See, you were always smart. Had your head in books while mine was smashed up against a boys,
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Kallie gave a little grin and shook her head. "You definitely do not have a weight problem, Lise."

SHe shook her head.

"I wasn't smart. Books were just easier than people."
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Alise shook her head, adjusting in her chair to keep herself from falling asleep.

"Models and normal people are judged differently. You want to be thin and tall," she smiled, "The prettiest model I know looks horrid in real life. You can count all of her ribs,

"I used to be like that," she sighed, almost fondly.

"People are definately better than books. Books tell you stuff. People tell you their lives,"
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:35 am

Kallie couldn't help but grimance at the thought, "That is not healthy; fat is needed to survive you know." One of the things she learned with her face in those books.

Kallie tilted her head as she thought about that.

"I guess that would be true. I only never had the talent to get people to wish to tell me much." Well that wasn't entirely true. She had gotten that man in Eli's bar to spill her a colourful tale.

She'd also got his tongue down her throught for the bother. She grimaced again, at the memory.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:25 pm