Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

A lifes lesson (Ric/ Dame/ Iva)

Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

A lifes lesson (Ric/ Dame/ Iva) - Page 2 Empty Re: A lifes lesson (Ric/ Dame/ Iva)

Post by Iva Popov Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Iva stared dubiously at the man, wavering between joy and fear. She squeezed Damian's hand tenderly, then released it to reach for her pup. No, Zoya.

"Surprisingly, this sill is not the weirdest thing I have ever seen!" she quipped, petting Zoya behind the ear. The wolf came about it her waist in prepubescent form; Iva wondered how large it would really get.

Zoya eschewed the girl's hand, pining her ears back with annoyance as she mimed Iva's feisty behavior with a growl. The Russian huffed, a bit pained by the gesture, as she pulled back her hand.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

A lifes lesson (Ric/ Dame/ Iva) - Page 2 Empty Re: A lifes lesson (Ric/ Dame/ Iva)

Post by Damian Gray Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:24 am

Damian smirked slightly at Zoya's behavior. Like mistress, like daemon... For her part, Lynne contently endured Damian's petting, though the wolf's attention flitted about, inquisitive gaze going from one curiosity to the next. Her ears pricked forward in interest at movement near the edge of the forest (probably a squirrel), though, she remained where she was for the moment.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:06 pm

He smiled. "Great now we work on your team work. Me and Ghost can now understand one another and she does things before i even ask. So we need to get you on the same page." He said looking as Ghost as she turned to look at him at the same time.

"You will become so close, that you will mimic each other subconiously." He said tapping his foot at the same time Ghost did. "Now how do you think we should do that?" He asked.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:01 am

Iva raised a brow, dubious. Crossing her arms over her chest, she looked over at Zoya, who had forgotten about the girl and found her sister to be more entertaining. The wolf was now trying to assert herself by chewing on Lynne's ears.

"I do not know. Magic?" Iva said, bit a sarcastic. She looked back at her daemon.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:58 am

Lynne took the ear-gnawing for about a minute or so before turning and tackling her sibling to the ground, nipping at the other wolf's chin gently then plopping down on top of her, simply laying there. Her mouth dropped open happily. She appeared quite pleased with herself.

Damian winced slightly at Iva's tone. The boy couldn't imagine Asric would be very appreciative of her sarcasm.

He pondered the question a moment, studying his daemon thoughtfully. "Wouldn't spending time together do that?" he phrased his response as a query. "I mean, I'm sure there are spells to forge that sort of bond, but getting to know one another should work, also. It'd be more... organic, that way, I guess."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:35 am