Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

HAKUNA MATATAA (Rhyler)

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

HAKUNA MATATAA (Rhyler) Empty HAKUNA MATATAA (Rhyler)

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Tyler hadn't moved since Karma left. It was possibly one of the perks to being completely strung out on endorphines... or maybe it was the down fall. He wasn't entirely sure.

Still, as he sat on the couch, curled in the blanket, the Lion King suddenly held a complete facination which it had not had since he was a young boy.

Of course, the down side of being complete high - Scar, and the elephant graveyards somehow managed to become twenty times scary than it ever had been in the young mans memory. It had gotten so bad in fact, that he had to cower behind a pillow whenever these parts came on.

He just happened to be in such a stance, huddled no the couch, pillow in his face, as his front door opened and someone came in.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

HAKUNA MATATAA (Rhyler) Empty Re: HAKUNA MATATAA (Rhyler)

Post by Rhys Haines Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Rhys pushed open the door, bag of Cheetos in hand. He had bought them for him and Ty to share, but the older boy seemed occupied with watching the movie like a toddler.

"What the hell are you doing?" he asked, walking over and snapping off the telly. He tossed the bag on to Ty's lap before flopping next to him.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:48 pm

"HEEEYYY!!!" Ty called as the televison was snapped off - completely ignorant of the fact that someone had just waltzed into his house. "I wass watchin' that!!! Putt it backkk Rhysssiiieee!!"

He looked at the person, and having said the name really made, him realize who it was. Those endorphins were really doing a number on him.

"Hey! Hey! Its yeah Yer Rhysiee!!! Rhysiieeee heeeerrreeeee!!" he pause and frowned remember something he had wanted to ask the boy earlier. "Hey Rhysie! Whats the difference tween a-a-a cook, and a-a cheff??"

He poounced on the bag as it was thrown at him, "CHEEEEEETOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSS!!! Yummy, yummy, yum."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Rhys gave Ty a sharp shove, wanting him to stop that darned screeching. He watched Ty, not planning to watch any telly at the moment. Instead, the stole the bag from him and opened it, hungry beyond belief.

"A cook works in low class resturants, but a chef is high class, I think," he sniffed. No alcohol. Then why was he acting like-

"Dear god, Tyler Frank Marks!" he snapped, "Are you on drugs?! That is the stupidest thing you've ever done,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Ty toppled over at the shove, and getting distracted by the new angle that it gave him on the room, he stayed like that.

"Oh," Ty stated and nodded. Thinking that reasoning through. It seemed to make sense to him. "But-but then what-what would yeah call someone cooking at home? Don't-ch'yeah get a title than? Don't-ch'yeah Rhysie?"

He sat up straight at Rhys tone and words, offended - or at least some close relation of offended, which was all his mind could come up with right now.

"Nooooooo, I would never-ever-ever-ever," he shook his head as he repeated that for a long moment.

"Karmzy isn't a drug, she's a-a-a-," he paused and frowned as he began to think about it. "She isn't a drug is she Rhysie? A person can't be a drug can they?"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Rhys froze for a split second before popping a snack in his mouth. Karma. Damn, why couldn't she leave him alone?!

He took in a centering breath, pushing away the jab of anger rising in his throat.

"Why can't she leave you alone?" he said softly, "I have one friend in the entire world. One person she shouldn't touch. What does she do? Steal you away."

"Karma is a drug. A bad one. Stay away from her. You're mine, not hers,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Ty wasn't entirely sure if it had been his goal when he started - he might have been going for a cheeto and fallen over - but either way he ended up leaning across the couch, his head resting on Rhys's shoulder.

Whether it was his intention or not, it was how the boy was going to stay, for he presently had no thought to move.

"She ain't stealed me Rhysie," he said softly. "I'm right here! We're-we're Rhyssieee and Tyyyy!!! Fooorrevveeeerrrr." He dragged the words out and then nodded. After all, even his mind gone as it was could prioratize Rhys first. He was the only person he could remember in who knows how long who had never going MIA on him -whether it was by choice or otherwise.

"Karmzy is bad?" This concept seemed to confuse the boy, even though he had been completely aware of it about 24 hours before. "But-but she's..."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:48 pm

Rhys, in a streak of affection, wrapped his arm around Ty's shoulder, face blank.

"She stole you. We can't be Toby and Ty anymore. We can't be kids anymore. " he insisted, "It's either me, or her. She's evil. She's- She's-

"She's Karma," he huffed, grabbing another handful of the cheese snacks.

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:32 am

"But-but, I wanna be a kid - I wanna - I wanna," he stuttered as his bottom lip quivered ironically behaving like a small child as he was trying to convey that was what he wanted. "I don't wanna lose yeah Rhysie. Then what will I have?"

Tiredly he reached and grabbed a handful of Cheetos.

"What if Karmzy doesn't stay away from me?"

Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Rhys' lips formed a thin line before he pulled Ty closer with a sigh. He patted the back of his head, much like he had when they were younger.

"Oh, sod off, I'm right here, you baby! Don't cry," he took in a deep breath, already regretting what he was going to say, " 'Cause I love you, man. We're best buds, remember?"

He took another cheetos. "We'll just kill her, then,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Tyler nodded his head earnestly as he lowly and methodically ate each cheeto he had grabbed one by one as if it was the code to unlocking his universe.

"I ain't crying," Ty said indignatly, sniffing loudly which contradicted his point made not minutes before. "Love yeah too Rhysie."

He took another handful of cheetos ate them as methodically before, and then stopped to stare at his hands, becoming facinated by the orange dust covering them.

"But-but... I ain't think I ever killed someone Rhysie. Thats-thats..."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Rhys took Ty's hand in his own, studying the orange cheese on his finger tips. Face calm, he brought Ty's fingers to his face, licking the cheese off of one.

"You missed the best part," he explained, licking another, "And you hate me. Why else would you get with my Ex?"

He tilted his head to the side, still studying Ty's hand intently. "It's not that hard, really. Except for the night terrors,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Ty didn't even look up as Rhys began to lick his fingers. In his state of mind it didn't seem all that odd to him - hell maybe it wasn't odd? It was Rhys, could you really call anything he did normal?

Instead after a moment he just giggle - yes that is right giggled, "That tickles, Rhysie."

"I ain't hate yeah Rhysie. I just-just-just-" he furrowed he brow and leaned in closer to the boy - in part cause he wanted to, in part cause Rhys was pulling him a bit closer with the whole licking thing.

"It-it- was just.. she was just here, and I was all, all like 'gahhh', but she was all like like 'yay', then, then she-she put, put on a movie and and they peoples were all like' bitey-bitey,' so then I was all like, 'bitey-bitey,' and then it was all like..." Ty summed up the whole garbled explanation with a shrug.

"I don't want night terrors Rhysie. I don't like 'em. I don't, I don't, I don't - they're scarrryyyy."

Last edited by Tyler Marks on Thu May 10, 2012 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Rhys raised an eyebrow at the laugh, continuing to lick. He took the other hand in his own, watching Ty with knowing eyes. He slowly popped one finger into his mouth, seeming to enjoy this.

"You hate me,"

He bit down, hard. Blood started to fill his mouth, so he let go, looking hurt for the first time in years.

"Since you seem to like bites so much," he explained, throwing the hands away. Rhys frowned, contemplating.

"How can you become my Tyler again?" he blurted out, "If you're mine, you don't get terrors,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:59 pm

"Owww!!" Ty called pulling his head back, and sucking on the wound. "That hurt Rhysie!"

He pouted. "I may hate you know. I don't like hurting."

The young man - who was still acting like a young boy - pulled up a pillow and hugged it to himself as he pouted at his friend.

"I ain't like it till she does it," he grumbled. "She-she-she-"

Ty was silent for a long moment. He didn't know if he was sobering up some, or if just perhaps his muddled brain just happened to be saying things that might make sense none the less.

"Make it stop Rhysie," his voice was small as he spoke, "yeah gotta make it stop."

Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:37 am

Rhys pulled away the pillow from the man and tossed it across the room, the childish manner spreading. Pouting, he whispered spitefully, "You like it when Karma does it,"

He, in an unusual act of affection, threw himself into Ty's arms to comfort him, even though his face showed a brooding mood.

"I'll make it stop," he promised, "I'll talk at her. Tell her to leave you alone, okay?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:43 pm

"Hey," Ty called pouting himself and reaching for the pillow even though it was long gone, across the room, a place he certainly was going to reach just by streaching out his hands. However, he forgot the pillow when Rhys replaced it with himself and he wrapped his arms around the boy, still pouting slighly, and resting his chin on his shoulder.

"I don't wanna like it," he grumbled. "I don't think I wanna - I wanna - but, but, but... its-its-its like-like drink."

"Okay Rhysiie," he said childishly, nodding his head.

He pouted for a moment, before asking softly, "Can I have drink Rhysieee, pleeasseee?"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:27 am

Rhys gave a soft sigh of relaxation as he leaned into the hug. They had done this as children, but not lately. Not when he needed a hug.

"You can only drink water," he murmured, closing his eyes, "Drinking kill you, remember? That's what they told us at the orphanage,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Ty seemed oddly content to stay right where he was at the moment. It felt better - like they were kids again, even though it had really been only moments before he was informed that he could not do that any more.

"But-but-but Rhysie," he pouted slightly. It would have been a problem if Rhys had allowed his to have booze anyways since it was probably more likely than not that Karma in her cleaning spree had gotten rid of any he had left.

"It ain't done it yet... maybe, maybe, maybe they were wrong. They ain't always been right - they-they-they..."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:21 am

Rhys flicked Ty's nose, shaking his head angrily. He then rested against him again and closed his eyes with a sigh.

"Just shut up about the booze and go to sleep, Ty," he mumbled, "They were right, okay? They were always right,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:43 pm

Tyler pouted as the boy flicked his nose, and made a small sound of protest in the back of his throat but didn't do anything beyond that.

"But Rhysie," he pouted some more, "I ain't sleepy. I just-just,"

Still despite his protests, the man did follow at least half follow directions, rolling over slightly, and at least appearing to calm down into some form of half-sleep.

"I ain't wanna die Rhysie," he mumbled tiredly.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:31 pm

Rhys rolled his eyes and flopped backwards haphazardly. He rested his head in Ty's chest, drifting off to sleep himself.

"Come on, we're both sleepy, so shut up," he demanded into his shirt, "And you're not gonna die! Ever! Because I won't let you!"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:05 pm

Ty nodded his head then, feeling his sleep now.

"Forevers good, Rhysie - I like forever."

Snuggling his face into the the couch he sighed, and mumbled, "Night, Night Rhysie," before completely zonking out once more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:40 am