Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

une petite fille sur la tour { OPEN

Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

une petite fille sur la tour { OPEN Empty une petite fille sur la tour { OPEN

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:09 pm

Dani was exploring the Eiffel Tower all by herself today. She was lucky that the orphanage even let her out of the damn building, but by herself? She was the luckiest girl in the world. Obviously, the first place she thought of going was the Eiffel Tower, which wasn't that far away if one took the Métro.

When she reached the top, she sighed and took a refreshing look at the view. Mon Dieu, Paris looked so pretty from up there, or so Dani thought. She took deep breaths, enjoying the calm, clear day.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

une petite fille sur la tour { OPEN Empty Re: une petite fille sur la tour { OPEN

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Why was he up on the Eiffel Tower again? Julian himself wasn't even sure. After all, he'd been there so many times that by now that the view was nowhere near as majestic as it had seemed the first time he'd been there.

At least there's one good thing about being here. He knew for a fact that if there was a place to find girls, it was around Paris' major attractions. And what was more major than the Eiffel Tower?

Smirking to himself as he reached the top, his eyes found their way to a girl enjoying the view. His smirk growing, he headed towards her, "Enjoying the view?"
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

une petite fille sur la tour { OPEN Empty Re: une petite fille sur la tour { OPEN

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:11 am

Dani turned around and blinked quite suddenly when she saw that someone had chosen to talk to her. She almost shrieked in surprise, because no one ever talked to her. Or when they did, they ran away from her like a bullet as soon as she spoke. She took a deep breath, trying not to snap at the boy with a witty comeback.

"I am," she replied, her voice sounding cold and hollow. However, she did attempt a rather wobbly smile.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:22 pm

Raising an eyebrow at the blonde's surprised expression, Julian smiled back at her, drumming his fingers along the railing, determined not to look down. So maybe going up on the Eiffel Tower wasn't one of his better plans, but it would be worth it.

"That's good. You wouldn't want to walk all the way up here for a crappy view."
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:57 am

"You don't," replied Dani, colder this time. She turned back to looking at the tower, before looking back at the boy. She narrowed her eyes, trying to observe him. she swore she had seen him around before - but where?

"I know you," she whispered, sounding colder by the word. "Do you go to Beauxbatons?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Raising an eyebrow even higher to the point it got lost in his fringe at her cold tone, Julian nodded at her words, watching her carefully with the slightest hint of a smirk on his lips, "But there are some things that I'd rather look at than this view."

Leaning towards her as she lowered her voice, he nodded at her words, "Fourth year Prideux."

Pausing for a moment, he tilted his head slightly, "Are you alright? You don't seem all that happy."
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:00 pm

Penelope loved the eiffel tower she went almost every day, twirling up the stairs he greeted each person and she felt empowered.

For the first time since the occurrence she wasn't wearing a dress, she wore a black corset, long tight jeans and a bright red jacket. She felt her hair moving with the wind and she felt free, she didn't care who saw her today not in her usual dress and with hair in a perfect shape.

She reached the usual platform and in a fluent movement did a cartwheel landed with her hands on the rails she pulled herself up, her gymnastics paying off she walked along the guide rail and doing a front flip landed back on the platform. She smiled broadly and felt her chest rising and falling quite rapidly, that small shot of adrenaline was exactly what she needed.

Taking a huge breath of french air she pirouetted on the spot and landed facing a familiar boy, her hair unruly her clothes not feminine maybe she did care who saw her. Acting as if she never saw him she lent against the hand rail and tried to look preoccupied, her piercing blue eyes secretly watching Julian.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:08 am

Dani raised an eyebrow at the boy's remark. What could possibly be more beautiful than the view of Paris? she thought. "No, I do not," she replied. She did not realize that it may or may not be a flirting tactic, and even if she did she wouldn't give a damn. Flirting was not one of her strengths.

Dani nodded firmly, a scowl on her face. "I am perfectly fine," she muttered, turning back around to face the view of Paris. C'est belle pour elle. *

However, she couldn't. That was because she could feel someone was watching her, or this boy, or perhaps even both of them, out of the corner of her eye, and she did not like that one bit. She turned around to face the person, a pretty blonde girl who she had seen around in school too. "Is there a problem?" she asked.

* It is beautiful for her.
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:45 am

She flicked her hair and faced the girl, she curtsied saying "There is no problem, my dear, just simply enjoying the view..." she deliberately looked surprised, "Julian, what a surprise, how are you?" she realised she had not introduced herself to the girl
    "A pleasure to meet you, I am Penelope" she smiled and was almost shaking from the adrenaline still flowing through her veins.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:19 pm

"Your opinion," He said with a shrug, fingers running across the railing back and forth, "But I think I'd rather look at a pretty girl like yourself." Smiling sheepishly at her, he glanced down at his feet, pretending to feel rather embarrassed by his confession. Remember, he scolded himself, act innocent.

Flicking his gaze back up at her, he watched her for a minute, taking in her scowl, "If you were, you'd be smiling." Nodding at her, he followed her gaze as she turned around, eyes landing on Penny. Great, just ...great.

She was going to ruin everything. But maybe he could make this work. Thinking for a moment, he almost didn't hear her greet him. "I'm well. It's nice to see you again. How are you, Penny?"
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:37 am

"I am pretty?" Dani asked. Sure, she had thought of herself as being someone looking perfectly decent, but pretty? Not bloody likely. "I suppose I should thank you for the compliment," she replied, trying to smile once more. It was yet another feeble attempt, but to hell with that.

"Nice to meet you, Penelope," Dani replied, her tone sounding cold. She may not be a flirt herself but something told her this Penelope person liked this boy - Julian, it seemed his name was - as more as a friend. "I am Danielle, but please, call me Dani." She fiddled with her fingers, trying to get these two people to go away so she can enjoy some peace and quiet.
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:18 am

She giggled "I'm great Julian, exceptionally brilliant" she shone her perfect teeth at Dani "A pleasure, I have intruded, forgive my ignorance" she curtsied as a farewell and moved away in single ballet leap she pirouetted on the other side of the platform. You idiot Penelope, why were you so reckless? Listen before intruding she mentally slapped herself and enjoyed the beautiful view. Hiding her inner battle.
    Aurora Lavesque
    Aurora Lavesque
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurora Lavesque Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:35 pm

Rora strolled to the Eiffel Tower, her favorite place to relax. She felt as though she could scream and the world would hear her. It was a wonderful feeling. Almost as wonderful as emersing herself in water. But there were people there. Rora didn't mind, of course-she was always the social butterfly.

"Bonjour," Rora said dreamily. "*Je suis Aurora-s'il vous plaît, appelez-moi Rora. Dois-je sais que vous les gars?" she questioned the three strangers with a smile, smmothing out her skirt slightly, nonchalantly.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    *I'm Aurora-please, call me Rora. Do I know you guys?
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:01 pm

"You're very pretty," Julian said, smiling at her. Brushing off her thanks with a wave of his hand, he added, "No need. After all, it's simply the truth."

As Penny left, he waved half-heartedly, happy that she was gone. But it wasn't much longer until another girl walked up. But at least she wasn't a second year this time. Smiling at her, Julian said with a shrug, "I think I've seen you around."
    Aurora Lavesque
    Aurora Lavesque
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurora Lavesque Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Rora smiled back at the boy. "*Ah, oui. Julian, non? Tu es dans mon année, si je ne me trompe pas." Rora chattered, speaking in her native French. "**Umm ... Prideux, non? Nous devons avoir une classe ou deux ensemble, parce que je crois que je vous ai vu." She loved to talk in French; it was so much more elegant, in her opinion. She turned to the other girl, who didn't look very happy. Rora, being oblivious that most people did not enjoy people noticing their moods, said,"***Qui êtes-vous? Je vous ai vu autour de ainsi, c'est exact? Pourquoi êtes-vous malheureuse, mon ami?"
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    *Ah, yes. Julian, right? You're in my year, if I'm not mistaken.
    **Umm ... Prideux, right? We must have a class or two together, because I think I saw you.
    ***Who are you? I've seen you around so, is that correct? Why are you unhappy, my friend?
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Deciding that it wouldn't kill him to switch the French, he nodded," Oui, mon nom est Julian. Et oui, je suis un Prideux. Quatrième anée."

Shrugging slightly, he glanced back at Dani.

* Yes, my name is Julian. And yes I am a Prideux. Fourth year
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:53 am

Dani looked at the new girl - Rora, she seemed she was called. Why did so many people want to talk to her so much? She was just Dani, a simple girl in Beauxbatons, trying to make it through life. "Oui, Rora, je m'appelle Dani," she said simply.

She turned to Julian, simply ignoring Penny for a little moment. "Je suis belle?" she repeated, in clear, simple French this time.
    Aurora Lavesque
    Aurora Lavesque
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurora Lavesque Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:25 am

Rora smiled. "C'est très agréable de vous rencontrer, Dani. Et Julien, bien que je suis presque certain que je te connais," she said, bubbly. There was a girl, she noticed, upon the other platform. Less familiar, maybe, then these fourth years, but still familiar. Rora believe she was in her house. "La fille sur la plate-forme là-bas? Elle est une Vallée, non?" she gestured over to her,

*It's very nice to meet you, Dani. And Julian, although I'm almost positive I know you.
    *The girl on the platform over there? She is a Vallee, no?
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:45 pm

Looking back at Dani, he smiled, nodding, "Tu es tres belle." He wasn't lying. She was pretty. He didn't go after girls who were anything less. And seeing as Dani seemed to need to hear it, he'd keep telling her this until he got what he wanted from her.

Following Rora's gaze to Penny, he shrugged, "Je ne sais pas. Me je sais elle est dans le deuxième anèe."
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:23 pm

"Merci, Julian," Dani replied, smiling back at the boy. It was nice to know that she wasn't just Plain Jane anymore. But she wasn't going to let that show in her face. She turned back to Penny, who was staring at the platform. "Est-ce qu'elle t'aime? *" she whispered into Julian's ear, letting her feelings on that matter out.

*Does she like you?

Just a tip, guys - technically, second years in Beauxbatons would be called cinquième année, and fourth years troisième année. Don't ask me why this is. xP
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:22 pm

"De rien," He replied, smiling at Dani. Watching her glance over at Penny, he rolled his eyes at her question with a sigh, nodding, "Oui, tristement. Elle a presque tué moi et mon amis."

* Yes, sadly. She almost killed me and my friends.

((OOC: Just when I thought French couldn't get any more complicated, they invent rules that don't make sense. Razz))
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:45 am

She decided to look over her shoulder to see Julian the boy she had embarrassed herself in front of. There he was with two girls both looking at her, her face reddened and she looked away, she couldn't bare the shame there probably talking about my freak attack she lost all her energy as the fear, emptiness and sadness flooded through her veins... Why could she never tell anyone?
    Aurora Lavesque
    Aurora Lavesque
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurora Lavesque Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:45 am

Rora looked over to the girl again, and from following Dani and Julian's conversation, she knew that they didn't really like her, it wouldn't be wise to approach her. However, Rora was never really the smart, level-headed one in her family; that was her sister. She was the outspoken, friendly one. So, Rora danced gracefully over to the girl and said, smiling, "Bonjour. Je suis Aurora. Aurora Lavesque. Vous pouvez m'appeler Rora-tout le monde. Je pense que vous êtes dans ma maison-Vallée, non? Quoi qu'il en soit, quel est ton nom? Dans la conversation là-bas, je n'étais pas tout à fait capable d'attraper que dans leur conversation, et d'ailleurs, il est préférable de vous présenter le visage de quelqu'un." It was quite a mouthful, but the words flowed smoothly out of her mouth.

*Hello. I'm Aurora. Aurora Lavesque. You can call me Rora-everyone does. I think you're in my house-Vallee, no? Anyways, what's your name? In the conversation over there, I wasn't quite able to catch that in their conversation, and besides, it's better to introduce yourself to someone's face.
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:21 am

A small smiled crept across her unusually sad face, the light re entered her eyes and her hair seemed to become brighter as she turned to the girl and curtsied "Yes indeed I am in Valle, I am a second year, Penelope" she was over joyed to have someone to talk too. Continuing "I do believe that meeting someone face to face is much more splendid. I think I shall call you Aurora, because that is a positively beautiful name, a fitting name" she smiled and clasping her hands together over her heart she said "Thank you ever so much Aurora your kind words have truly means a lot"

She did a twirl and the raw energy she felt before filled her veins she felt invigorated.
    Aurora Lavesque
    Aurora Lavesque
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurora Lavesque Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:52 am

Rora's eyes brightened. "C'est génial! Je n'ai pas rencontré de Vallées d'autres encore,"she said brightly. Then she switched over to English-her slightly messy English, but English nontheless. "It is, because especially if you do not meet someone face to face, you never really know..." Rora smiled at the girl, who looked so much happier now. "Merci, Penelope. That is a truly exquisite name, by the way," Rora said, curtsying. "It is truly very nice to meet you."

That's great! I haven't met any other Vallees yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:35 pm