Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

I Can't Run From It [Adia/Rush]

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

I Can't Run From It [Adia/Rush] Empty Re: I Can't Run From It [Adia/Rush]

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Frowning, Savannah looked her dead in the eye, "Yes you are. I wouldn't do this for just anyone. I wouldn't do this for anyone else, just you."

Smiling, she patted JJ's hand, "You're welcome, JJ,"
    Adia Knight
    Adia Knight
    Immortal
    Immortal

I Can't Run From It [Adia/Rush] Empty I Can't Run From It [Adia/Rush]

Post by Adia Knight Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:00 pm

Adia swallowed back her unhappiness as she started down into the ground, pain in her throat as her hunger raged. She hadn't fed for days. She'd refused to, not after what happened to Aris last time. She'd ran away after that, and she was not going back. But she wasn't going to feed this time. No. Definitely not. She would starve herself if she had to but she would not feed off of a human.
    The dim light of the cavernous place was bright enough to show how ragged and wild she looked. Her hair was unwashed and tangled, ratty and dirty. Her pale skin was covered in dirt and mud, and her hands and mouth still had blood on it from before, when she'd fed from Aris. Her eyes, usually such a beautiful blue, was a sharp crimson red. Her clothes, originally a winter skirt and a comfortable sweater, was torn and ripped into pieces. They were so torn that they almost didn't hide her breasts and lower body. She was a wild animal, no longer the civilized French girl that she had been.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Rush's head snapped to the side as he felt the presense of someone else. He slowly tilted his head to the side, getting an idea of who the intruder was coming onto his patch. Without a seconds thought he ran to meet her at the entrance.

"Why child, you look like you've had a rough night." He said taking in her appearance. "Let me guess, you are in need of some guidance?" He asked opening his arms.
    Adia Knight
    Adia Knight
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Adia Knight Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:01 am

Adia shook hard, tears in her red eyes. She hadn't felt this bad since her parents dumped her... no. Since she'd made the change. She swallowed, harder than she shook, and pressed herself against the wall as she heard someone coming. She hadn't been hostile before, but when she was protecting others, it helped her to be as such.
    As the older man, another vampire, spoke, Adia couldn't help but growl a little at him. She didn't know who she could trust anymore. But this was another vampire, like herself. What could she do?
    So, as a result of her uncertainly, she crept forward and leaped into his arms, shaking harder out of fear.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:52 am

"It's okay child. I have been in your position, my creator left me to live out my life with no idea what i was. In my time vampires weren't really heard of. You live in a much better time. I shall give you the guidance you need in order to flourish." He said wrapping his arms around her.

"There is no need to be afraid, you're safe here." He said letting her go but keeping an arm around her waist as he led her through the tunnels. "Lets get you cleaned up and fed shall we? And introduce you to the family."
    Adia Knight
    Adia Knight
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Adia Knight Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:01 am

Adia sniffed as she let him lead her, tears in her eyes as she leaned into him. He was strong and comforting in her frail state and she needed that strength to guide her right then. She shook but smiled up at him a little as a tear fell from her eye and down her cheek.
    "I.... I would like to be clean... and... I would like to meet... the family." She whispered hoarsely, stumbling over words as she tried to continue to speak. She licked her dry lips and her tongue flicked across her fangs. She was very thirsty, and though she didn't like the idea of feeding, she wanted the blood. She wanted to taste the sweet iron.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:32 am

He gave her a quick smile and wiped away her tears before rounding a corner. "This will be your room." He said pushing aside a curtain to reveal a small box with with nothing but a bed and a set of draws. "There is a bathroom just through here." He said leading the way to what looked like an old train carriage.

"This is the girls bathroom so you will have to share." He shrugged. "I will leave you too it. Once you've fixed yourself up ill be just down the corridor. Come find me." He smiled handing her a towel before leaving to join the family.
    Adia Knight
    Adia Knight
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Adia Knight Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:03 am

As he showed Adia her room, she gasped. A bed. Oh! A bed a bed! She missed beds. She looked up at him and smiled almost childishly, her red eyes grinning. Despite her shaking and hunger, she was so brilliantly happy at the sight of a bed.
    She left the room behind as he led her to the bathroom, looking inside and raising an eyebrow and trying to to start jumping for joy. A shower, for fucks sake! She hadn't had a shower in days!! She hugged him quickly before he left, taking the towel gratefully and running inside, undressing quickly and climbing into one of the showers.
    She gave a small groan of pleasure and happiness. It wasn't sexual, but it was loud and happy as she washed the dirt and blood off of her. As she bathed, she watched the dirt go down the drain, the blood following as well. Her hair, which had been matted with caked on dirt and blood, was becoming blonde once more. A crisp, almost white blonde. Her skin, cleared from dirt and blood, was pale not tan anymore. But she was still sickly looking. There were bags under her eyes that were almost like bruises, but she looked much better than she had a moment before.
    Adia washed her hair and her body over and over again, enjoying the feeling of cleanliness. She was almost purring as she did, scrubbing and laughing as she grew cleaner by the second.
    When she had finished, the clean, hungry vampire girl climbed out and wrapped the towel around her, smiling and starting off back towards her room after picking up her clothes. She arrived there and dumped her clothes on the floor, opening the drawers and pulling out clean clothes and throwing them on, wrapping herself in warmth as she hugged herself.
    When she had finished loving her warmth, she started after Rush's scent, flitting after him but slowing before she reached the congregation so that she didn't startle any other vamp.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Rush looked up as he heard her footsteps. "Adia." He smiled clicking his fingers so a human stepped forward to do his bidding. "Fetch young Adia here some blood. Do you have any preferences?" He asked the girl, his eyes never leaving her face.

"Everyone this is Adia your new sister." He said pointing her out for them all to look at her. The whole coven seemed to stop what they were doing at his words to great her. "Please take a seat and make yourself at home."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:45 pm

Passion heard of this place a little bit ago, but now she finally felt like coming. She knew that Aumerle knew she was a leader of a group fighting for peace, but she was unsure of the others. It wasn't part of a vampires nature to do that, but Passion's previous personality before she was bitten over powered that nature.

She walked in, seeing Aurmerle introducing a girl vampire. She looked horrible, like she had have a lack of blood. She frowned and wondered why. She smelled fresh soap on her, she must have just taken a shower.

She stood by a wall, shifting her feet unsure what to do.
    Eliza
    Eliza
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eliza Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Irelia sat on a ouch in the main room, a goblet of blood in her hand. the blood she harested herself from a screaming and begging human. She much preffered to have it that way. Sometimes she thought that the screams of the weak humans were much more enjoyable then the blood itself.

She turned her head when she heard Rush enter with a vamppire she had not seen before. Another youngling. How she hated younglings. But this one was part of the coven now. And her coven was her only family. "I am Irelia," she nodded slightly towards the girl.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:02 am

"Come on in and meet your new sister. Don't be shy Passion." He said leaning back in his chair just as a human ran over with his goblet. "Everyone is family here, we protect one another. We always have each others backs." He said smiling.

"But turn on a brother of sister for no good reason and i will personally tear you to pieces." He said his face and voice turning dark and deeper to prove he was serious. Then to finish off he smiled again. "Get the others a drink, don't leave them to die of thirst." He said over to the humans.
    Adia Knight
    Adia Knight
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Adia Knight Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:03 am

Adia nodded easily, a smile on her face. She couldn't remember giving him her name but she was glad that he seemed familiar with it. She looked back at him, though her attention was drawn by the other vampires around her, "I prefer O..." She said hoarsely, attempting to keep looking at him. "But... I don't mind... either way."
    She looked up at the older vampire suddenly and blinked at her. She was not used to most vampires greeting her so easily, though Rush was one that helped clear that surprise away. She smiled uncertainly at her, "Adia." She held out a hand to shake the older vamp's and waited. She had only been a vampire for three years... so this socializing thing with them was odd.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:15 am

She shyly walked foward, and nodded to the youngling. "I am Passion Rose." She softly spoke. "I was bitten five years ago, at age seventeen." She added. A human ran forward, with a goblet of blood to her. She hesitantly took it, for she was feeling quite full, but just to be polite she took it.

"Family." She whispered softly. Her true family was the one she left behind, but this will do.
    Eliza
    Eliza
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eliza Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:21 am

"Wellcome to the family," Irelia said, her voice cold and soft at the same time as she studied the two newcomers. She herself had been part of the coven for about thrity years now. Nowdays the seemed to be getting more and more new people among their minds.

She raised her eyebrow at Adia as she offered to shake her hand. "Welcome," she siad, shaking the girl's hand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:22 am