Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Fermata | Rhyria

Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Fermata | Rhyria Empty Fermata | Rhyria

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:50 am

Aria stood, leaning with her cheek pressed against the trunk of a tree near the edge of the forest, a soft smile on her lips. Being close to nature, to the earth, made her feel stronger. She was finding more and more that she could use all the strength she could get.

The blonde had been spending more and more time alone, but not this afternoon. Classes had let out a short while before, the weather was nice, spring having made its presence known to the world, and Aria was waiting for Rhys. Her Rhys.

She wrapped her arms loosely around the trunk, only to pull back, a smile lighting up her face.

"Rhys!" Aria greeted happily.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Fermata | Rhyria Empty Re: Fermata | Rhyria

Post by Rhys Haines Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Rhys strolled out of the building, robes undone and flapping as if he hadn't a care in the world. Debating whether he should switch to his summer robes or not, he saw Aria and gave a smile. He opened his arms, expecting her to come enfold herself within them.

"How's my little lioness?" he boomed, glad to be out of class and in the sweet spring breeze, "Doing well?"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Aria moved away from the tree, stepping into Rhys' arms and hugging him tightly. She pressed her ear against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Her Rhys. Strong, wonderful, hers.

A sob suddenly caught in her throat, tears springing her eyes. She squeezed him tighter, trying to fight the sudden urge to cry.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:30 am

Rhys pulled her close, humming the soft aria that came to mind when they met. He was about to talk about his day when the sob came out. He pulled away, hands catching her jaw softly.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt? Did he hurt you?" he rambled, glancing around for the cause.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:43 am

She leaned into his hand, shaking her head. "No, no... nothing's wrong," Aria responded, tearfully, "it's just that, I - and I know that I shouldn't. It's not even sad. I dunno why I'm crying. It doesn't make me sad, but then I... and it's sooo much, I just..."

The blonde took a moment to draw in a hiccuping breath, gaze on Rhys' face. She reached out a hand to caress his cheek.

"I love you," Aria murmured thickly. "And I - I do, Rhys. I love you."

Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:47 am

Rhys watched her face with wide eyes. After a moment, his fluttered back to hers as his hands left her.

"Is that it the reason?" he asked, sharper than needed, "Stop crying," He rubbed a tear from her face.

"I'm going to be completely honest here. I don't love you. I don't love anything, really," he reached for her, afraid of the rejection. "I don't feel emotions the way others do. Something about brain chemicals and wicked repressing emotions.

"I want to love you though. I want you with me forever. "
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:07 am

She gave a choked laugh, rubbing tears from her other cheek with her own hand. "How stupid do you think I am?" Aria mumbled, slapping him in the chest. "You think I don't know you don't love me?" Her tears continued to fall, almost obstinately.

Aria leaned against his chest again, winding her arms around his waist and hiding her face in his shirt so he couldn't see the flash of pain that crossed her expression. She wanted to be with him forever, too. But she couldn't be. She couldn't, because she was...

"Just... don't forget me," Aria murmured plaintively. "I-if something happened and I disappeared, don't forget me, okay? That'd be enough for me... just remember me."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:21 pm

"Hey, stop crying, please?" Rhys tucked her hair behind her ear affectionately then placed a kiss on the top of her head. Resting his chin on her head, he whispered, "That's not enough for me,"

He pulled back slightly, trying to make eye contact. "Nothing is allowed to happen to you, ever. Ever. And if it does..." He fumbled around for the words, "I'll fix it. Because you're mine, okay?"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Aria made a concerted effort to stop her tears. She hadn't meant to cry in the first place; it was irrational. Wasn't it?

The girl was touched by his words, rewarding him with a tender smile. He couldn't fix it, of course. Some things couldn't be fixed, or at least not without a price. Aria would never have Rhys sacrifice anything of himself for her. But, it was the thought that mattered, and to her, the thought was beautiful.

It nearly felt like what she thought being loved would be like.

Rising up on her toes, Aria pressed her lips to his. "I'll always be yours," she promised, "until the day I die."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:16 am

Rhys gave a warm smile, savoring the warm, bubbly feeling in his chest. He wiped a tear from her face as a parent would to a child.

"You won't die for a lone time," he said sternly, "So, stop crying about it. I'll save you from everything,"

Leaning over to place soft kisses on her cheek, he hummed again before saying, "Everything,"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:58 am

She gave a soft laugh. "I'm not doing it on purpose!" she protested with a faint pout. A small smile pulled at her lips, nonetheless.

"Fine, then," Aria said, as though she were really conceding. The blonde grinned at him. "You shall be my hero." Her eyelids fluttered closed as he kissed her cheek, savoring the contact.

The world could pause right at that moment, as far as she was concerned. Aria would gladly spend the rest of eternity with Rhys, just as they were right then.

Time would continue, however, and the moment would pass them by. But not yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:25 am