Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

O! she doth teach the torches to burn bright (A. Capulet/Montague)

Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

O! she doth teach the torches to burn bright (A. Capulet/Montague) - Page 2 Empty Re: O! she doth teach the torches to burn bright (A. Capulet/Montague)

Post by Artemis Capulet Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:08 pm

Artemis was smirking when he looked Phillie. He could tell that he was falling for this one. But was just waiting for the right moment. “ I am never around my family much. Athena is still at Beauxbatons, I am only around when my father says we have to have family meetings. And Rhea likes them because she knows this makes my father happy and she gets money.”

“ So I get to hear a secret now? And this one better be good.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

O! she doth teach the torches to burn bright (A. Capulet/Montague) - Page 2 Empty Re: O! she doth teach the torches to burn bright (A. Capulet/Montague)

Post by Ophelia Montague Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:48 pm

"I'm around mine all too much it seems," she gave a wry little smile - walking in on things we'd all rather not see. She really should talk to Abe again. They use to be able to....

Maybe she could pretend all that wasn't happening? That was always a possiblity.

She raised an eyebrow, "So you're French huh?" She had been able to tell he was from somewhere else, though she hadn't been bothering with paying much attention to the slight accent.

"Oh it has to be good huh?" Ophelia unconsiously started to wiggle closer to the boy as she thought. Her thoughts rather bitterly turned to Abe and Kyra -Ksenia again, but she jumped away. She shouldn't spread that around she supposed. Besides, hadn't she said Abe would just ruing the evening?

"I don't believe in love," she said after a moment in a soft voice, eyes open now, but staring at the ceiling, lost deep in thoughts or memories. "Not really - I've just seen too much - My world doesn't seem to benifit from putting much stalk in love. Its just a word... a stupid silly word that builds up so much hope just to have it all come crashing down."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:11 pm

“ I stay far away from mine. They always ask me a ton of questions about my how my life has been. And I am one to keep most of it away from them.” He then remembered how curious Athena been about asking if he had been seeing someone. “ Athena is the only one who I can talk to, maybe it is because she is sweet and young. Rhea is a bitch and Theo is a drunk.”

He promised that he wouldn't talk about his family, but it was hard sometimes. But you can't choose who you are related to. Artemis didn’t' want to even miss one second with her.

“ Yes I am french.” He was grinning. “ And by judging by your accent you from Russia.” Artemis was smiling cause he loved to hear her talk. “ And there is a bit of an English in there.”

Artemis sighed. “ You not going to tell me one, I told you one.” He was teasing her. “ If that got back to my family, I might be disowned. Not sure that any of them would speak to me again. Well maybe Athena.”

He then pushed back some of her hair from her face. “ Que voulez-vous dire vous ne croyez pas en l'amour mon bel angel?” Artemis had hope that by speaking french that would impress her. “ L'amour est une chose beaucoup splendored, l'amour, nous soule've jusque la' ou'nous appartiennet, tout ce que vous avez besoin est amour.

OCC: I said in french how could you not believe in love my beautiful angel and Love is a many splendored thing, love, lifts us up where we
    belong, all you need is love.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:36 pm

"Well at least one of them is still sweet," she said with a little smile. "I use to be able to talk to Abe... not about anything serious, but still, talk but now..." well, she had been avoiding him ever since that disatorious day.

"Oo, I good judge on accents as well as personatilites I see," she said with a grin. "I was actually born in England, but I've spent so much time at school in Russia, or at home in Poland I guess that it must be leaking into to my voice now."

"Well we wouldn't want you to be disowned now would we?" she made a mock pout before going back to her usual faintly amused smirk.

Ophelia blushed - blushed! - as he brushed some of her hair away. Good god this man was turning her into-into-into ... well a foolish school girl.

She shook her head and laughed as he went on in french. It was - well it was probably melt worthy.

"You're language sounds undoubtled prettier than mine," she shook her head, and leaned in closer, "But how am I supposed to answer you if its all jibberish to me?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:50 pm

“ Yeah at least one of them cares about me. Athena tries to stay in touch with me.” He then was smiling when she was talking about how and her brother used to talk. It used to be the same way with his twin. Until one day they just stopped.

Artemis smiled. “ Then how you are liking my personality?” He just sat there and loved to hear her speak. “ But your accent sounds beautiful.”

“ Yes I wouldn't want to get disowned, it would be rather lonely.” He then looked and seen that she was blushing. Artemis knew he was doing something right. And he knew that he had to keep it up.

He could tell that she was enjoying that he was speaking french. “ I can tell you what I said. How could you not believe in love my beautiful angel and love is a many splendored thing, love lifts us were we belong, all you need is love.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Ophelia shrugged, "Whatever, Abe always was a bit of an ass anyways. I'm probably better off without talking to him."

It didn't quite feel that way, but maybe if she focused hard enough on the part of her that did believe that, all of her would.

"Well the good news is, you seem like you might pass the still amusing after an hour test," she said with a smirk before laughing completely. "No its not - its cluncky and, and harsh.

"Oh I suppose I could allow you to see me again if you were disowned. We wouldn't want you to be all lonely on my acount now would we?"

Flipping her feet around so the were no longer on top of him, but going the other way across the small couch, she shuffled just a little bit closer. Her eyes flashing sadly, as she continued to smile. Impulsivly she rested a hand on his leg where her own had been resting only moments before.

"That's just the outer shell of love," she said softly, "Its easy to believe in that - its easy to want to believe in that... but," she shrugged. "Its just as easy to not believe in that when you remember that isn't all there is to it. "
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Artemis smiled. “ You can't choose family, no matter how much you want to.” There was people that he hated, but knew that they were family none the less.

He grinned. “ I am glad that I pasted you little test.” Artemis loved it when she would smirk. Hell he loved just being with her. He didnt' even want to think about his life before he meet her. “ What if I don't get disowned, can I see you again?” He was hoping that she would say yes.

Artemis smiled as she did this. He listened when she started to talk about love. “ You sound like you be hurt by love. I promised that I will never hurt you.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:44 am

"I guess that's true," she agreed with a shrug.

She smirked again, "You should be honoured - not many people pass. I'm surprisingly hard to impress."

Can I see you again? What a question, so simple, and yet somehow totally not. Ophelia bit her lip as she thought. She felt like bursting out a yes, of course... but could she really do that?

She gave a little smile, teasing, except in her eyes - her eyes were anything but, "Why don't we leave tomorrows for tomorrow? Who knows, fate could intervene... if one believes in those sorts of things."

Sighing, she shook her head, and rested it on his shoulder.

"Oh, Art," she smiled sadly from her knew perch, "Don't go making promises you can't keep."

She bit her lip as a thought came to her, "How old are you Arthemis?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:51 pm

He could tell that she was agreeing with him on when it came down to family. He then started to smirk. “ I feel just honored to just be with you.” He knew that it sounded cheezy and that he was desperate. But he decided to try and play it off.

“ It is just a simple questions, and requires just a simple yes or no.” He was hoping that she would say yes, but he would understand if she said no. But he would understand if she didn't want to see him again. “ But what if I don't want to leave this for tomorrow, what if I want to know now?”

Artemis smiled. “ I am very good at keeping my word. When I say I will protect you, I mean it.” He then stopped for a couple of seconds. “ I am twenty.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:24 pm

She raised her eyebrow and laughed. Oh lord, this guy.

"As it should be," she said with a smirk, and wink, before laughing again.

She decided to skip his simple question for now. It may have been simple for him, but for her...

There were to many reasons that she should give one answer - and yet she wanted to give the other.

"Oh I'm sure you'd endeavor to keep your word, I have faith in that - you're too sweet not to," she gave him a little smile and nudged his shoulder, "but there's many things you can't control." Like me, she thought a little bitterly to herself.

And there it was - yet another reason to say no. Twenty, that was- was... there was a lot of years there. Of course as a Fallen angel, they shouldn't matter but...

Tilting her head to look at him she gave him a softened - almost sad - verson of her smirk, "How old do you think I am? Go ahead, guess."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:42 pm

Artemis was smirking. He loved how she acted, just loved everything about Phillie. “ I wonder if you think the same about me?”

He could tell that she wasn't that simple for her. But it was just saying yes or no to a questions. All he was doing was asking if he could see her again. And he hoped that she would say yes to him.

“ I am good to my word.” Because he was liking her more and more. “ I would never try and control you. You have a free spirited person.” He then pushed back her hair away from her face. Just wanted to look more into her eyes.

He knew that she was coming up with reason to say no. “ What is wrong with my age?” But when she asked how old he thought she was. “ I would say about seventeen.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:02 pm

She tilted her head and smirked, "Do you now? Well I suppose I could tell you, but wouldn't it be more fun to keep you in suspense?"

"I wouldn't dream of you doing so," she said with a smile. "Though, that may be you're problem - Fallen Angels tend to find ways to hurt themselves.... whether they mean to or not."

She smiled a bit more and shook her head. Seventeen wouldn't be so bad... if only.. "Younger."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Artemis smirked. “Why don’t you just tell me, I hate being left in suspense?” But he knew that she loved to do this to him.

“I would, I would never hurt you. Or let anybody else do it.” He smiled. “I am very protective of people I care about.” He pushed back some more hair. “I still say you are an angel to me.”

Artemis was still watching her, she was younger than seventeen. “How about sixteen?”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:50 pm

"Oh but is exactly why it would be so much more fun to leave you hanging. Suspense is the spice of life," she laughed and shook her head, "At least I like to think so."

She smiled as he continued to push away her hair. "And I still say you're sweet - if completely miss lead."

"Oh so, close, and yet so far," she gave him a sad little smile, as she started to pull away from him. "Let's put it this way - guess that again in about nine months, and I can give you a prize."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:56 pm

“But you shouldn’t leave me in suspense, because it isn’t fair.” He smirked as he saw her laughing. “You just love doing this to me.”

He grinned. “You think that I am misled?” Artemis smiled as he watched Phillie. “You think that I am sweet?” He has heard that so many times from his brother and two little sisters.

Artemis grinned. “I was off?” He then started to think again. “If I guess right this time do I get the prize?” He then started to wink at her. “You are only 15.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:13 pm

"I love doing it to anyone," she siad with a grin, "But you do seem to make it particularily fun."

"I think because you are sweet, you're misleading yourself," she smiled, and after thinking about it for a moment, kiss his cheek before getting completely up from the couch and taking a half step towards the door.

"You know I should just leave now, and let it be like this," she said softly glancing back at him. "And not just because you're too old for me. You may not believe me, but I will ruin this somehow. I told you, I don't believe in love - I don't do relationships. Trust me, you don't want to see me again. If I leave now - you can still pretend I'm an angel."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:34 am

“ I am glad that you find amusement in this. Because I am not enjoying it one bit.” He could tell that she loved to toy around with him.

He smiled. “ So you are saying that because I am sweet, that I am just misleading myself?” Artemis really didn't know what she meant by that. He then watched her walked to the door. But she had gave him a kiss on the cheek before she went to the door.

“ Please don't leave me.” He didn't want her to leave him. “ You are the first person who be interested in me, not because I am a pureblood.” Artemis then walked over to the door. “ But I do want to see you again, I want to prove that love is a beautiful thing.” He sighed because he could tell that she had already made up her mind. “ But you will always be my angel.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:43 am

She gave him a sad smile. Lord knew she didn't want to leave him - which was rather unusal, Phillie didn't do much in the getting attached department, but...

This was for the best. Whatever this might or might not have been - it was best off as one night... one, oddly wonderful night.

Sighing, she gave a smile and rested a hand on the side of her face, "I don't want to leave."

Standing on her tip toes, she just barely grazed his lips with her own, linger just slightly as she turned the door nob behind her.

"Who knows, we found each other tonight, maybe we will again." she smiled softly and backed out the door. "Good Bye Artemis."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:16 am

He then watched her sad smile, and all he wanted to do was make her laugh and smile again. Artemis hated to see anybody unhappy. He then could tell that she thought that his was for the best. That she didn’t' want him to get attached to her. This was the best night that he has had for a while. And he knew that Phillie would haunt his dreams.

Artemis smiled as she placed her hand on his checks. “ Then don’t' go, just stay with me.” He then noticed that she grazed his lips and how he enjoyed that. “ I hope that we will find it again. He then paused. “ Goodbye Ophelia.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:39 am