Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Not a Simple Shopping Trip (Djinn)

Eliza
    Eliza
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Not a Simple Shopping Trip (Djinn) Empty Not a Simple Shopping Trip (Djinn)

Post by Eliza Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:24 am

Irelia walked along the streets, a large package in her hand. The vampire could almmost feel the snarl slowly settling onto her face as young humans passed her, one after the other. She was already wondering why she agreed to teach those idiots. Because you don/t want any more idiots growing up into adulthood then there have to be, a voice inside her head snaped at her. She scrowled at that slightly.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Not a Simple Shopping Trip (Djinn) Empty Re: Not a Simple Shopping Trip (Djinn)

Post by Djinn Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Djinn stood, watching unseen by the mortals around him. Such a dreary existence, that of mortals. Born to live drab lives before dying unremarkable deaths. Truly, mortality was a study in the painfully ordinary.

The demon fell in-step beside a particularly surly vampire, fading into sight between one step and the next.
    Eliza
    Eliza
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eliza Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Irelia couldn't hellp but statle slightly at the apperance of Djinn. It wasn't every day she saw a demon. "Dijinn, to what do I owe the pleasure?" she asked him evenly. This demon was her ultimate master. Even though she rarely ever saw him.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Djinn glanced disinterestedly at the woman. "That's right," he said. "One of Rush's pets. Arela, something.

"No pleasure. Merely happenstance. I could just as easily have joined anyone else. Wouldn't even waste my time in this pathetic hole, but I'm awaiting someone. They're late." His tone dropped to a feral growl, eyes flashing red through the brown behind which he concealed them.
    Eliza
    Eliza
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eliza Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:46 pm

She scowled at the demon. "I am Irelia."

"Ah, well not very considerate of them," she said looking ahead as they walked further. "And what can I do for you in the meantime then?" She was quite used to such feral beviour, seeing it so often in her coven and enjoying it herslef.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:15 am

Said demon didn't even give her a second look. "If you say so," he replied, uncaring of whether she even had a name.

"Making me wait shall be the last thing he ever does," Djinn remarked. "And I doubt very much that you could do anything for me at all. Rush tends to go for beauty over brains."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:22 pm