Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I set fire to the rain (Arsen/James)

James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I set fire to the rain (Arsen/James) Empty I set fire to the rain (Arsen/James)

Post by James Jackson Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:25 pm

James was seated behind the large oak tree, which was successfully hiding him from the view. He brushed his hands through his hair, trying to concentrate. Nobody knew he could do this, he had never shown anyone before. He held out his hand above the water and concentrated, a small ball of water rose up from the lake. James turned his hand, so the ball was floating above it.

He used his other hand to summon another ball of water and melted them together in the air. He was focussing on making it grow, he didn't even know where all the extra water came from, but the ball just grew and grew till a voice behind him startled him.

He lost his focus and all the water fell down on him, though he was still completely dry.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I set fire to the rain (Arsen/James) Empty Re: I set fire to the rain (Arsen/James)

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Arsen ran down the stone step to the front of the castle recently his anger just seemed to take over, he needed a distraction. He walked slowly across the grass to be beside the lake.

He paused looking over at the giant squid and sighed when movement out of the corner of his eye caught his attention. Water was moving but he couldn't see who was causing it. He silently made his way closer so he was leaning over the rock. A boy around his age was moving the water with no wand!

"Hey!" He cried not caring if he startled him. "How are you doing that?"

James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I set fire to the rain (Arsen/James) Empty Re: I set fire to the rain (Arsen/James)

Post by James Jackson Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:28 am

James looked up and saw a boy behind him, he knew the boy probably had seen him practicing, but he wasn't just giving his secret away. He decided to pretend to be oblivious.

"Doing what?" he asked, he burried his hands in his pockets. There wasn't any prove he just did what he did, he was still dry and the floating water was gone. "I was just sitting here, what did you see then?" James asked, pretending to be curious.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:47 pm

He frowned at him, so he was going to deny what he had just seen. "You know exactly what i'm talking about. You can control water without a wand. I've never seen that done before." He said looking down to him.

"We are meant to be rare." He muttered under his breath taking a look down at his hands before looking back at James. "How long have you been able to do that?"
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:57 pm

James groaned because he knew he was busted. He could keep denying, but the boy was pretty sure about what he saw. James ran his hand through his hair and sighed before answering his question. He didn't quite catch what the boy muttered, something about being rare but he couldn't understand it completely.

"Since I can remember," he said with a shrug. "What do you mean with being rare?" he added curiously, hoping he heard it right.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:12 pm

"Hmm." He said looking down to examine his face, his eyes narrowing. There is no way someone else could have the same power as him could they? Draco had told him they were so rare. One in a billion rare, yet here he was he'd seen it with his own eyes.

He looked around the area using his senses to check there was no one around. "I'm talking about this..." He rubbed his hands together and created a tiny fire ball just big enough for him to see, where others couldn't. "We are a like you and i and people like us are VERY rare. I thought i was the only one." He explained shaking his hands to get rid of the flames.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:45 pm

James eyes widened as he watched the fire appear. He had never seen something like that happen before. But then again, he had never informed about his powers before, because he never told someone about them. But according to this boy, they were very rare. That would declare why James never saw anyone else do it.

"Interesting," James simply said, before he held out his hand to introduce himself. "James Jackson," he said.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Arsen sat down beside him resting his back against the huge rock. "Arsen Barela." He smiled taking hold of James hand proberly feeling slightly hot, he never really took notice of his temperature. "So what can you actually do? Can you create water yourself or do you need to be near a water supply to use it?" He asked interested in how far his gift went and how a like it was to his.

He looked across the lake his eyebrows narrowing. He watched as a fish swam by. "Can you breath underwater?" He asked he had so many questions he didn't know where to start.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:46 pm

James tried to decide how to word all of it, it were many questions and he didn't know the answer to them all. It was the only bad thing about not telling someone about what he could do, he never had been able to ask his questions too. He had only been able to figure things out himself, which was harder than it seemed.

"I can't create water no, though I can control everything that is made out of water, but it costs a lot of energy, and I haven't been able to do it in a long time," James said. "When I was younger, I once controlled a human body, which I was told, consists mostly out of water. But I never knew how I did it, so I wasn't able to do it again," he explained calmly, thinking back about the memory.

"And about breathing under water, its not like that. I don't think I could stay under water for ever, I would die. But I can stay there for a long time, its like I don't need air while I am under water," he said, wondering if it made sense. It did in his head. "Got any more questions?" James asked with a smile, if he didn't, James could ask some questions of his own.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Arsen nodded taking everything in, it was interesting to hear the differences they had. "Right so you can't create water only use it, you can't breathe underwater but you can last longer than the average human and you can control the human body but don't know how. Got everything?" He asked counting them all off on his fingers.

"I have lots but i'm sure you're waiting to ask me some so go ahead." He smiled tucking his hands in his pockets as he stared over the lake.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:19 pm

"I can last a lot longer than the avarage human, I don't know how long though, longest that I have been down there is about 6 hours, and I still wasn't in need of air," James added to his former information. And he nodded, because next to that Arsen did got everything, or well, everything he could think of at the moment.

"So, as I saw before, you can make your own fire, does it hurt you?" he asked curiously.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:42 pm

"Wow 6 hours that's ridiculous." He smiled his eyebrows raised. He narrowed his eyes again then looked at James Hades would hate him for sharing his secrets but who cared.

He shrugged. "I've have always been able to create my own, fire just seems to present itself to me of course it takes more power to make it your self but using this power is always draining as you know." He smiled before carrying on. "It depends how hot i get, sometimes it hurts but not as much as it would a normal human. Fire heals me as much as it destroys me. When i am really hot and im talking like 200 degrees it will start to burn away my flesh but since it heals me as well the pain isn't as bad." He said making his hand flame up to show his skin burning away then repairing itself.

"Anything else you would like to know?"
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:50 pm

"Water can heal me too," James said, when he realised he forgot to tell this earlier. He didn't know if it was smart to tell everything he could do to a boy he just met, but Arsen seemed to understand. And it was kind of relieving to finally tell someone. And he was sure Arsen wouldn't tell anyone, because then James would tell on him as well.

"Do you have anyone, who can teach you I mean?" James asked, staring at the water.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:23 pm

"Cool guess our elements do like us after all." He smiled. "And they aren't here just to take our energy. Even if sometimes it does feel like it. I've been a walking, talking zombie for days." He smiled then turned to look briefly at James then back to across the lake.

"Yes and no, only you truly know what this power can do it's just a case of connecting to the power and figuring it out. Hades helps as much as he can but i've figured it all out myself. I could help if you want, teach you what i know to see if you can adapt it to your gift." He said keeping his eyes over the lake.

"Can you turn yourself to water or cover yourself in water?" He asked looking at his out of the corner of his eye.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:31 am

"I've never really tried to do that before," James mused, he also didn't exactly knew what Arsen meant by it but he had an idea. If water was the thing that healed him, and he could cover himself in it, he would be protected from pain. James immediately wondered if he would be able to do it, he knew it would cost a lot of practice though.

"I don't think I can turn myself into water, but maybe I can use the water inside me if I don't have any other water to control," he mumbled, more to himself than to Arsen.

"I can use the water to protect myself, like a Protego shield," he continued, before asking curiously; "Can you turn yourself into fire?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:57 pm

He lifted up his knees and draped his arms over them. "Yeah i wouldn't do that not unless you make duplicate it, you might end up killing yourself. And that is not good, dying is not fun trust me." He frowned biting his lip.

"Now that is a good idea fire protects me from most spells but like the Protego shield it is useless against the unforgivable three. There seems to be no way around them." He shrugged looking down at his ring.

"No but i can turn my whole body on fire. It hurts a little at hotter temperatures but a little pain isn't bad in the end your anger pretty much distracts you anyway. But again it's very draining, but it does help if i'm angry. Fire loves to fuel on anger. Tell me do your eyes ever change colour?" He smiled weakly.

"I can even shield someone else from the flames but only for a short while. Here." He said holding out his hand for him to take.

"I know you proberly can't burn but ill show you anyway. The flames won't even touch you. Promise." He smiled reassuringly.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:15 pm

"I don't know if my eyes change color actually, I never used my powers in front of anyone, or a mirror for that matter," James said, now he wondered if his eyes would change color, he should find out about that. James then grasped Arsen's hand and pulled himself up.

"I don't know about that not burning part, but I trust you," he said, and he added; "Show me the magic."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:54 pm

"I didn't either until i got angry in front of Hades." He laughed. "It was quite a surprise to be told your eyes are bright orange." He shurgged. "It only seems to happen when i'm using lots of fire or i'm really angry." He smirked pulling James to his feet.

"Right now watch and be amazed." He smiled concentrating on not letting him burn. His hand set a light slowly spreading over to James, gently caressing both with their hands but burning none of them. He looked up and smiled at him.

"See no sign of any burns."
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:49 am

James' eye widened as the fire spread over his hand. He felt the heat of the fire, but it didn't hurt him, it felt the same as if he just held his hand above a fire to warm himself up. It was hard to keep his eyes off his burning hand, the view was intoxicating. but James looked up to look at Arsen.

"That is so cool," he said, referring to their hands. "So, your whole body is like this?" he asked curiously.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:33 pm

He smiled at the look on James face, he wasn't used to showing people but the more he used it the harder it was to control. "It can be." He shrugged stopping the flames then letting go of his hand. "Anger fuels it and i have anger management issues." He smiled placing his hands over his knees again. "The more angry i am the harder it is for me to control it. Sometimes i just feel like im going to lose myself and the fire in me will take over. That's what scares me the most when im under its control i would hurt anyone without a second thought. Hell i'll probably kill everything that moves. Everything is a threat." He explained looking over the lake watching as the giant squid attacked a seagull.

"Does water ever do that? Or is it more simpler than fire?"
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:06 pm

"Yes, and no," James said. "Its different. I think its because our personalities are different too. I don't get angry that easily," he tried to word what he was supposed to say, but it was hard.

"If I use water to much, if I want to much, the water can be dangerous. Its like it consumes me. It takes away my emotions, my ability to feel," he had only experienced this once, and he never ever wanted to go through it again. He didn't know what would've happened if he hadn't been able to snap out of it.

"So, yes water can destroy me, but in a different way fire does to you," he concluded.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:25 pm

He listened carefully to what he had to say his eyes still glued on the giant squid. He sighed silently his hand automatically going to his left forearm as it tingled. "It's nice to finally meet someone like me. It's so annoying when people don't understand. They think it's easy but they have no idea what we have to go through on a daily bases. I'm constantly having to fight just to be myself, to recognise those around me."

He shook his head. "Anyway enough of the depressing stuff, i was going to practise controlling my gift and temper if you wanna join me." He smiled crossing his legs and placing his hands on his knees like he was meditating.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:09 am