Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Stop and Stare(Lae)

Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Stop and Stare(Lae) Empty Stop and Stare(Lae)

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Kasper was celebrating his promotion, or perhaps he was mourning the latest twist in his relationship.

He shouldn't have pushed it - he hadn't intended to do so, but still, he had, and then-then..

Really he should see this as a problem. He still had Lex and that was what was important right? Right?

Whatever, either way he was getting a drink, and he had a feeling that tonight he was going to drink waay more than he needed to - whether it was in celebration, mourning, or perhaps just because he was Kas and that was what he did.

Lifting up his glass to no one, he gave an impish grin, "Cheers."
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Head of Uchitel
    Head of Uchitel

Stop and Stare(Lae) Empty Re: Stop and Stare(Lae)

Post by Laetitia Bellamy Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:50 pm

If Lae had been a different sort of person, she wouldn't let herself go and drink with random men she met at the bar. But she wasn't exactly the most loyal of people, and that was one fatal weakness of hers.

That was how she ended up in the bar, staring at this wonderful specimen from a couple of yards away. As soon as he took the glass off the table, Lae walked over to him, taking her shot of firewhiskey along with her.

"Cheers," she replied, smirking at the man before downing her shot.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:10 am

Kas looked up from his drink at the sound of an extra vocie joining into his cheers.

"Well hello there," he said with a grin. "And what are you toasting this fine, fine evening?"

She was good looking, he had to give her that. Sipping back his drink, he ran a hand through his hair and shared her smirk.
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Head of Uchitel
    Head of Uchitel

Post by Laetitia Bellamy Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:59 am

"I am toasting that this is a fine evening," Lae said in a seductive tone. She ordered another shot before turning back towards the man, crossing her legs. "What are you doing here, hm? Drinking alone is pretty depressing."
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Kas smirked and held up his own glass, "I guess that's as good a thing as any to toast to. But, what pray tell, makes it a fine day?"

He sighed as he tipped back his drink, looking at the woman once more.

"I suppose it is," he said tilting his head, "Though I find the definition of drinking makes one forget whether they are depressing or not."

"I suppose I could be celebrating. I don't know if I am, but I could be."

Laetitia Bellamy
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Head of Uchitel
    Head of Uchitel

Post by Laetitia Bellamy Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:36 am

Lae raised her eyebrows flirtatiously. "Well, the moon is shining pretty bright today," she smirked, a hint of seduction lacing her voice. She laughed, nodding at his point. "I suppose you're right," she replied, drinking her shot of firewhiskey like it was nothing. "Why on earth would you not be celebrating, hmm?"
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Kas tilted his head an smirked at the woman, raising his eyebrow ever-so-slightly, "Well now, I guess that does make it a fine night. What can be more fine than a moon?"

"Well, one does have to be in the mood to celebrate doesn't he?" the man asked tipping back the last of his drink and waving over the bartender, "And I just don't know if a man can be in the mood to celebrate when he's celebrating alone."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:47 am