Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Too early seen unknown and known to late (Invite)

Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Too early seen unknown and known to late (Invite) Empty Too early seen unknown and known to late (Invite)

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Ophelia had been having a rotten day in general. Her parents had decided that it was time for they to talk about her "Future". She knew what that meant, and that had put her in a downright foul mood.

So to make herself feel better she had floo'd herself to France - after all, everyone knew that was where the best fashion could be found.

Except nothing had looked right once she put it on. It was too big, or too small, or just not what she wanted. God, she didn't know what she wanted. And now she was pretty sure she wasn't thinking about clothes anymore.

She stomped about the street, grumbling about how everything sucked, when to top everything off, the darkening sky let out a low rumble and without any warning dumped all the water they had been storing out on the ground. Within seconds Ophelia was soaked and freezing.

Swearing loudly in Russian, she stomped her foot, and glared up at the sky, "DID YOU REALLY NEED TO DO THAT RIGHT NOW!"

Great... now she was the crazy foreign girl standing in the street and yelling at the sky.

Worst day of her life? Quite possibly.

Last edited by Ophelia Montague on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Too early seen unknown and known to late (Invite) Empty Re: Too early seen unknown and known to late (Invite)

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:43 am

Artemis was having a hard time. He was always thinking about Phillie, about how he would most likely never to see her again. But he knew that he would have to get over it. It was something that he didn't want to do. This only would make him upset again. He really didn't want to move on cause there was no other women that could compare to Phillie beauty.

All he wanted to do was get away from France, from his family. But he knew he little sister need him. But he couldn’t' get his mind off Phillie. No one had done that before. He thought that she would have said yes, but instead she told him that they would have to see. Artemis would have done anything for her. But he didn’t' know how to let her know that now.

Artemis was wearing his trench coat jacket and had his hood on. Because it was raining. But he then noticed a women who was soaked because of the rain. He then walked closer and realized that it was Phillie. “ What are you doing here?” He then took off his jacket and wrapped it around her.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Too early seen unknown and known to late (Invite) Empty Re: Too early seen unknown and known to late (Invite)

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:09 am

Ophelia was glaring at the sky, debating whether it would be wortht he risk to hex the sky or not - what with exposed and underage magic and all, when someone was throwing a coat around her.

"Excuse me, but what the hell do you think-" she started to snipe, shrugging out of the article of clothing, when she turned around and saw who was actually putting it on her, "Artemis."

She blinked for a moment, almost tempted to repeat his own question back to him, even though it made a lot more sense for him to be in the middle of no where France than her.

"I believe I am getting drenched, what does it look like I'm doing?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:28 am

Artemis grinned as he looked at Phillie. “ Yes I can tell that you are getting drenched, but what are you doing in France? I thought I was never going to see you again.” And she probably wanted it that way, because of everything she said last time they was together.

“ I am standing here thinking that I need to get you out of the rain and into something dry.” He really didn’t know how she was going to react. “ I want to take you back to my family house. I am sure I can find something from Rhea or Athena to let you where.” Artemis knew that she could say no and he would have to walk away. Or she could say yes, and take her and get her warmed up.

“ So angel what is the answer?”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:45 am

Phillie gave him a little smirk, holding back the remark that, that had kind of been her plan. She hadn't wanted it to be her plan but...

That would have been better for both of them... but she couldn't help but feel glad that her plan hadn't worked out.

"I was shopping," she said with a bit of an eye roll, "that didn't really work out though."

"Still convinced I'm an angel?" she asked with a tilt of her head. She pulled the coat closer to herself, feeling her long hair plaster to her face. She probably looked aweful.

Go to his house? She should definitely say no to that.. but.. she could already feel her clothes sticking to her, and the idea of warm and dry sounded so tempting.

After a moment, she sighed and smirked for a moment.

"I'd say the answer is what are we waiting for?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:12 am

Artemis could tell that this wasn't part of her plan. But he was glad to see her anyways. He almost convinced himself, that Phillie wasn't coming back.” He could tell that she thought that it would have been best. But he didn’t' care because she was standing in front of him.

“ Shopping?” He then started to laugh. “ My sister Rhea loves shopping, I think that it is too much of a chore.” But that didn't stop him from helping his sisters while the shopped. Always holding their bags. “ Yes I am convinced that you are an angel.” Artemis grinned. “ I dint' think that I would get to see my angel that couldn't compare her beauty to any other women.”

He looked at her, how could she say no. Artemis was worried that she would come down sick because of this. Artemis was waiting for her answer and was shocked that she said yes. “ Well then I will just apparte over, just hold on to me.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:25 am

"How could shoping ever be a chore?!" she asked with a laugh and a grin.

She shook her head, "I bet I don't look that great right now, all wet. I bet I look like a drowned animal."

She blushed slightly as she grabbed his arm. It was nothing more than apparating anyways. She shivered slightly through the cold. God, she couldn't wait to be somewhere warm - and dry.

Ophelia was very sick of hte rain.

"Lets be off then?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:38 am

Artemis didn't care if she was laughing at him. “ I think that you look fine, well besides you are soaking wet.” He couldn't wait to get her somewhere dry, he the heard a pop and then they were standing in his family home. He had then seen that one of the house elves made a fire.

“ If you want to stand here and get warm, I will go look something from my sisters that you can wear.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:10 am

Ophelia groaned slightly after arriving at their destination.

"Conveniant, apparating is, but I always hated the feeling," she grumbled as she eyed the fire. It looked so warm and inviting.

She nodded absentmindedly at Artemis as she went closer the fire, "That sounds good."

Hovering in front of the fire, plucking at her clothing, which was clinging uncomfortably too her, she looked around the room. Her fingers grazed the mantel as she began glancing at the frames that adorned it, smiling slightly at the family relicts as she wanted for Artemis to return.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:54 am

Artemis grabbed some of his sisters old shirts and jeans that he thought might fight. It wasn't that they grew out of them. This is because they loved to go shopping all the time. And it seemed that all there old clothes was laying around. And also he couldn't let her just wear her wet clothes.

He then walked back into the room that he left her. Artemis had no idea what she would want to wear so he took the all them to her. He seen that she was looking at his family relics and he noticed that she was looking at the pictures. There were some that had all of his siblings in it. They were forced to take a picture every year. But he then reminded himself that there were some people who don’t' have families and had to consider himself lucky.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:38 pm

Ophelia turned at the sound of approaching footsteps, and was glad to see that it was Artemis returning, and not someone else. She wasn't sure if she wanted to run into a member of his family or not.

She certainly did not wish to do it while she looked like this - soaking wet, and looking about ten times smaller than she actually was huddling into his coat - which she had yet to take off.

"Is this you're family," she asked with a smirk, eyes twinkling teasingly, "Its nice."

She eyed the clothes and the smirk deepened as she flounced over to look through them, "I certainly hope all these clothes means you don't have women callers over often."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:41 pm

Artemis smiled. “ Yeah those are my siblings, every year we have to go take a new picture. And my sister, Rhea has to make a big deal. Because she has to going shopping.” As much as he said things about his Rhea, he actually really did love her. It just sometimes she did stuff and he would have to deal with it. And he loved his twin, Theo. But then again Theo also would do things that Artemis didn't like. Sometimes it would make him question that they were even twins.

He then started to laugh. “ No women callers over, these are some of my sisters old clothes. Rhea likes to do a lot of shopping, but I will say Athena comes and ask me if I will go with her. And I have learned that I can never say no to my little sister.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:32 pm

"Well isn't that cute," Ophelia drawled with a smile as she sorted throught the clothing in front of her. She wouldn't have been caught dead taking a photo with Abe... most likely because making Abe would kill someone if he was made to stand for a 'portrait'.

Sorting the clothes into the piles of possibles - and no way in hell - she eventually narrowed it down to a pair of jeans and was debating between two shirts, a frilly blouse, in a deep red, and a flashy T-shirt, bedazzled with glitter.

"Ahh, the sisters - that's what they always say," she teased, raising her eyebrows. "Can't say no to the little sister, eh? Tell me Artie, can you say no to me?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:51 pm

He smiled, it could be consider as cute. Artemis knew their dad gave Rhea money to do more shopping. And it wasn't that bad, it was one for a couple moments. It wasn't like her hated any of his siblings. It just they sometimes got on his nervous. And he hated to stand there while they was taking the picture. He was wasting it when he could be doing something else.

Artemis laughed. “ This is true, Athena and Rhea.” He then smirked as she mention when he couldn't say no to them. “ I don't think I could ever say no to you.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:36 pm

"Ever, huh?" she smirked like the idea of this. "What if I wanted to do something really stupid, like - run through a wall of fire, would you say no to me then?"

Toying with the two shirts, she picked them up, and held them in front of her.

"Alright, Artemis, the moment of truth - the real test," she smiled tauntingly and waved each shirt in front of her, "Which one should I chose?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Artemis laughed. “ I would never say no to you, but I still have to remember reasoning.”

He then looked at both shirts and then looked back at her. “ I like the deep red frilly blouse.” Looking at it again because he remember when he helped Athena pick it out. And if he was remembering correctly he is the one who showed her the top.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Ophelia smirked, "Well next time I have a desire to walk through fire, I'll come find you, and then we can put this theory to the test."

"The red one?" Phillie dropped the other shirt rather uncerimoniously and held the chosen one in front of her. She tilted her head this way and that as she looked at it

"Hmm," she hummed, a slow smirk growing on her face, "Well Artie, you just might have passed the test."

Scooping up the jeans, and throwing them with the shirt, she turned and on impulse, again quickly grazed his cheek with a kiss.

"I'll be back in a jiff, or any other dorky words you can think to descirbe a short period of time," she winked, laughed and then waltzed out of the room to find some where to change.
    Rhea Capulet
    Rhea Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rhea Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Rhea had just been sitting in her room, when she heard noises. Weird noises, like people were talking.

At first she thought her daddy might be back from one of his long business trips, but when she tip-toed out f her room, her mother was still sound asleep in hers.

Rhea then crept down the stairs, following the noise and listening to the two people talking, only recognizing one of the voices: Artemis.

She walked around the corner, and into the room, stopping in her steps and raising her eyebrows, she leaned against the frame. waiting until the girl had left the room, through the other door, she coughed to get Artemis' attention. "Were those clothes mine?"

Last edited by Rhea Capulet on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:13 pm

Artemis then watched as Phillie grabbed the clothes and left the room. He then saw Rhea and knew that he was busted. “ Only some of them. They are yours and Athena old clothes. I had to give her something. She was soaking wet.”
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:20 pm

Athena was sitting in her room petting her cat softly as she wrote in her diary. It was a boring day, nothing had happened but it was soon to change. A girl, in somewhat her own age entered the room. Thena shrieked, who was this? She had never .. Wait, wasn't it that girl from last year? That Montague .. A Montague! Oh dear Merlin. She stood up. ''A Montague, in a Capulet resident. You have to get out. Now.'' Her voice pierced high, usually what happened when she got frustrated.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Ophelia had been innocently wandering the house, hoping to find a bathroom, and thinking that it hadn't really been the best idea to just let herself wander around the house without any direction when she finally decided to just grab a handle and open.

And walked right into an occupied room.

"Oh, oops," she let out a little giggle, "Sorry I was -"

She froze and blinked, tilting her head slightly in recongnition.

"Hey wait... your that-"

Of course what she was she never got to say what she was going to say because the girl got to it first.

Her face went flat for a moment, "I was invited here, thank you very much, now if you really want me to leave, why don't you try asking nicely, and we'll see if I wish to change my mind."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:36 pm

''There's no time for being polite. You have to get out right now. Of course you are the girl my brother talked about. Merlins beard. A Montague in our house. Ophelia you have to leave right away. And do never ever speak to my brother again.'' She started to pace in the room. If her father got home now things would turn out ugly. And that was the last thing she wanted. Frowning Thena looked at the girl as she walked around. ''Our families have been in fight for ages and here you are, in my bedroom like you're just some girl.'' The day turned from boring to very eventful. Though this was the bad kind of events.
    Rhea Capulet
    Rhea Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rhea Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Rhea blinked a couple of times. Was Athena really being mean?

The girl entered the room again, and Rhea got a nice look at her this time, she was rather pretty and had good hair, but there seemed to be some weird tension between her and Athena, like they already knew each other.

"A Montague?" That was indeed very interesting, Rhea thought, smirking slightly as she stepped from the door frame and into the room, folding her arms over her chest, she studied the two girls.

"Thena, you're not being nice, at least invite the guest to sit down, sworn enemy or not, I just have to know how a Montague finds it a good idea to go into a house full of Capulets." she placed a finger over her mouth. "But do keep your voice low, mother is upstairs, sleeping."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:44 pm

Artemis then followed Rhea up to where Athena was yelling. And then he saw Phillie. " I am sorry, but this wasn't the way that I wanted to introduce you."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:47 pm

''I can't be nice, nor calm down or keep my voice down. She's a Montague Rhea, a M-O-N-T-A-G-U-E.'' She looked at her sister. ''We can't invite her to our home. Imagine our father if he saw us in the wing drinking thé, with a MONTAGUE.'' Thena had a hard time being calm. The punishment if her father found out would be to big. Wobbling she sat down. Her brother entered the room. ''You shouldn't have introduced her at all brother!''

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:40 am