Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Boys Boys Boys (Silver Trio)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Boys Boys Boys (Silver Trio) Empty Boys Boys Boys (Silver Trio)

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Karma had called out the first French club she had thought of, and so they'd ended up at the Moulin Rouge.

She'd changed of course, (Couldn't be wondering around in a Hogwarts Uniform, now, could she?) into a black tanktop and short skirt for the occasion. She was wearing ballet flats that she'd found in the Common Room and her face was smiling.

Alcohol.

That was the goal here. To trick as many males in the club into getting them drinks as they could. Karma spun on her toes, facing her two companions as she walked backwards into the club. "Come on you guys~!" She said, swaying her hips a little more than usual and smiling invitingly at all the boys who oogled them on the way to the bar. There were many of them. They were the Silver Trio, after all.

She sat at the bar, her bar-stool in the middle, and smiled at the bartender. She'd left her wallet and money purse at home. She wanted no chances of any of them cheating. The drunkest would be the winner.

With a wink at the crowd of boys (more like men, since most were at their respected Magical school) she turned toward the bar.

"This place isn't even that fancy." She declared to Iva and Aria with a smirk. "We should have went to Russia instead."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Boys Boys Boys (Silver Trio) Empty Re: Boys Boys Boys (Silver Trio)

Post by Iva Popov Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Iva walked in after Karma, her tight skirt, tank top, and curled hair an usual change for her. Unlike Karma, who always went for the bomb-shell/ sexpot look, Iva tried to look more feminine and soft as her strode confidently in her heels.

Money was tucked in her shirt, not for alcohol, of course, but for the bets that usually went on in these bars. She wasn't going to win the "drunk" bet, of course, but at least she could make some money out of it.

"Actually, I am not allowed in a lot of Russian bars. It is a Popov thing," she said this loud enough to attract attention, leaning on the bar without taking a seat.

"Are we going to split up and meet back here in an hour?" she guessed, looking back at a rather ...bodacious tan man.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:37 am

Aria had gone for a pink baby doll dress, a pair of black flats adorning her feet. Her pale hair had been pinned up in delicate knot, though bits of hair appeared to have come loose to frame her face.

She smiled sweetly at some who looked in their direction, before turning away, almost bashfully.

"I like it," Aria decided, perching on a stool and resting her chin in the palm of one hand. Her mismatched eyes were sparkling with mischief, a small smirk pulling at her lips. "I want to practice speaking French, anyway."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:35 pm

Karma grinned at them both. "An hour?" She asked Iva. "That works for me. Sis?" She turned to Aria. "Is an hour good for you?"

She turned toward the bartender (it was a girl. Damn.) and smiled. Motioning the girl over, she explaned in a not-so-hushed voice that none of them were to have any alcohol, or things would get 'British Crazy'. The girl obviously had no idea what that was but smiled a bit anyway.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Iva rolled her eyes at Karma's explanation. British crazy? Please. She was a Popov; Popov's went Russian crazy.

"If we stay more than an hour, Karma might go home with someone!" she quipped, only half serious. "And that is just enough time for me to cheat everyone out of their money,"

She pulled a handful of euros from her shirt, proud. "I am going to triple this!"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:12 am

Aria tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, casting a glance over the club. "An hour is sufficient," she stated confidently. The blonde frowned. "Don't go home with someone, though. We have to be back to school, or people will notice we're gone.

"Good luck, Iva." And with another quick smile, she flounced off into the crowd in search of her first victim.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:59 pm

Karma smiled at both of them. "Well, let's go then." She waved them off, staying on her playing feild - the bar - and turning toward the bartender as they both disappeared.

"Please miss, please, just a bit of vodka." She pleaded earnestly. "I know I told you not to give me any, but just a shot! A shot won't hurt anyone!" She leaned forward, winking conspritually at the bartender. "I swear I'm only just underage!"

This comment got the attention of the rest of the boys who'd been easedropping, and they swarmed her like beautifully desprite honey bees.

She was so winning.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Iva headed off towards the back of the bar, avoiding the moist, sweaty touches of strangers mingling on the dance floor. She got to the back, where a table of men sat around a softly buzzing radio, reading off scores for dragon races.

"I bet on the horntail," the one of Spanish decent slurred on his glass, "Always been the fastest one,"

"I want the Chinese Firetail!" Another spouted out, slamming money onto the table. Iva leaned over the table, pulling out all of her money and pushing it to the radio.

"The Norwegian Ridgeback is going to win. I know the trainer," she cocked a grin, "I bet 30 euros and a shot," She didn't plan to actually pay, of course, but she could tell from the men's dubious faces that they didn't expect her to either.

The Spanish man was about to speak when the radio crackled to life.

And... pulling into the front is... the... Ridgeback!

The frenchman gaped at Iva, but the dark skin man simply scooted over to make space for the Russian.

Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:34 pm

"ERIQ!" Aria exclaimed, throwing her arms around a man's neck from behind. She put on a faint pout, speaking in fluent French. "Eriq, I haven't seen you in ages! Auntie said that - oh!" The girl gasped as she pulled back to look at him, her mismatched eyes widening in what appeared to be genuine surprise.

"You are not my cousin Eriq!" The blonde whined disappointedly, her tone suggesting it was his fault he was the wrong person. "Now, who am I to borrow money from?"

The man looked at her uncertainly. "I... apologize?"

Her gaze flitted across the club before she paused, expression lighting up as if something only just occurred to her. Aria stepped close to him, resting a hand high up on his thigh. "It is better that you are not my cousin," she declared, eyes sparkling impishly. "Eriq is no fun. But you," she leaned ever-so-slightly closer, "you look like you are very fun. Are you not?"

"I guess...

Aria promptly seated herself in the chair beside him. "I am thirsty," she informed him. And that was really all she needed to do.

Last edited by Aria Kennet on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:22 am

- One Hour Later -

Karma wobbled a bit on the bar-stool, the amount of alcohol she'd consumed trumping even her Vampire Immune system. She grinned at the boys who offered to help her keep steady by holding her around the waist. How was she already drunk? It had only been an hour!

She grinned up at the black haired boy with his light blue eyes. They were almost red. They were almost...

She smiled a lazy smile at the boy and threw her arms around him. "Hi there." She said yet again. "You look... familiar, almost. Like someone I know... do I know you?"

"Not really..." the boy murmured. "But we can be very good friends."

"Thaaaat sounds gooooooooooooooood." He was extremely familiar, as long as she did not look him in the eyes and realize their color. She leaned closer to him. "You... I like... the way... look."
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:41 am

After an hour, Aria felt a bit... well, she supposed the term was tipsy, though, it rather felt like the world was ever-so-slightly lighter, somehow. The man, not-Eriq, and two others appeared to be about ready to pass out. Aria frowned. Odd. She'd drank at least as many shots as any of them.

"Merci beaucoup," Aria told not-Eriq, patting him on the shoulder. The girl got up and wove through the crowd of people between her and the bar. She felt a bit queasy, really, but all-in-all, that wasn't really unusual for her, lately.

The blonde arrived just in time to see Karma becoming a bit... too friendly with some guy.

"I'll take her," Aria declared loudly. She managed to wedge herself between Karma and the stranger, 'accidentally' stomping on his toe and elbowing him in the side as she did so. "You can leave. Now." The blonde's voice dropped into the promise of violence as she glared balefully at the boy.

Crisis averted, she set Karma down on a stool. "We have to wait for Iva. We're going back together, remember?" She shook her head. "What would Arsen say if he saw you like this? You've clearly won, if you drank enough to be like this. What I had has barely affected me at all."

Aria looked up, trying to catch a glimpse of Iva in the crowd.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:50 am

Iva was winning.

Simply, purely, winning.

The three of them were now chuckling together, hands wandering into places they shouldn't. It had been a while since Iva had seen her shoes- did she ever have them? Finishing off her fifth White Russian ( which the Spanard called "Little Russians") she slipped off the chair to collect her money. The two men chuckled at her clumbsy steps, calling her a cheat and a filthy commie. The slurs didn't mean much to her now; she needed to find her friends.

"Bye-bye!" she waved, staggering into the dance floor, hundreds of dollars stuffed into her bra. She saw the two Slytherins and waved, calling out.

"Have you seen my shoes?!"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:52 am

Karma looked confusedly at Aria. "Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis... sis sis sis... Demonboy no... he... went...." she motioned over to the boy, who was watching her from across the room. "His eyeeees are just wrooooooooooong!"

She looked down at her own feet, giggling. "Shoes... with... mine!" She giggled, leaning on her sister now that her boy toy was gone. "I win!" She declared. "I WIN I WIN I WIN!"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:12 am

Aria sighed. Honestly. She had thought she had consumed a lot, but clearly, she had not. "It is not him!" the blonde sternly informed Karma. "It is somebody who looks like him. He doesn't not have the pretty eyes. He's the wrong person.

"You lost your shoes?" Aria asked, looking at the other two incredulously. "Did you bet them away?" She shook her head. "It doesn't matter. You both win. I lose. Let's go, now - I am no longer having fun." In fact, she was starting to feel ill, and that ache was in her chest again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:38 pm