Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Dulled Beauty (Harmonie/Jean)

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Dulled Beauty (Harmonie/Jean) Empty Dulled Beauty (Harmonie/Jean)

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:11 am

Harmonie leaned against an old tree a few meters away from the edge of the lake as she watched the distant horizon of the silver water. This lake was so beautiful, but its beauty was so common, the effect of it had dulled by now. It might as well have been a car park, to Harmonie- the place had lost its charm the second minute she had been here, having already appreciated it's beauty and moved on.

If there was one thing she was looking for when the girl went on these expeditions without her twin- it was something that could truly capture her interest, and keep hold of it.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Dulled Beauty (Harmonie/Jean) Empty Re: Dulled Beauty (Harmonie/Jean)

Post by Valec Rostov Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:25 am

With his brand new black sports motorcycle Jean Claude drove on the rode around the lake. It was a rather nice day, lots of people standing by that lake. Some watching his motorcycle and some watching him, he didn't blame them though. Today he was steaming hot with his white v-ringed shirt and black leather jacked. The hair was messy as always. Pulling of a smirk towards the girls admiring him he pulled over with the motorcycle and jumped of bringing with his camera to the lake.

A camera, they thought, why would someone like him have a camera with himself? Well the thing was easy, he liked it. Taking photos was what he did best, after doing girls that is.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:37 am

Harmonie tilted her head to one side as she heard a roar of a motor on the road that circled the lake- an unusual sound to find in a wizarding place. Through her darkly tainted shades her eyes followed the figure, mildly intrigued. The young man then took out what Harmonie presumed to be a muggle camera, and her curiosity flared.

"How unusual." she breathed quietly, continuing to watch the mysterious boy- but then abruptly stopped, realising that several other drooling girls were staring. Harmonie certainly did not want to lower herself to the ranks of those things. She wrinkled her nose in disgust at them and slowly moved away from their herd, trying to focus on the horizon once more.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:16 pm

He couldn't help but notice a girl walking away from the herd adoring him. She was one of those whom never wanted to be like those girls, but deep inside she was just like them. And they always had to play hard to catch, he loved it. Unfortunately the girl looked way to young for him. Fifteen years old, maybe sixteen. Looking away from the girl he put on his camera and looked into the lens trying to take some good pictures at the horizon.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:33 pm

Harmonie cursed mentally. The boy was being frustratingly interesting- and he knew he was, she could practically feel the heat of his radiating ego, which to her irritation was being fueled by the small crowd of girls a little distance away from herself. She scowled slightly- de Venins did not, under any circumstances, chase after boys. No matter how peculiar they may be.

Stubborn as ever, Harm bent one leg so it leaned against the tree and folded her arms, surveying her surroundings and also searching for a distraction. This wasn't called the big lake for nothing, surely there must be something as equally as interesting as that young man.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Life was dull, nothing had really happened recently and he needed some action. The girl by the tree was a good distraction. Jean turned around still looking through the lens on the camera and took a few pictures on the girl. With a flick of his wand a picture appeared in his hand picturing the girl, he scrabbled something down on the other side and sent it over with magic to her.

Now she could act in two ways, either get charmed or offended. But an reaction is an reaction and ones she gets one he's half in.

Dulled Beauty (Harmonie/Jean) 20gekpi And on the back it stood ''Photogenic.''
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Harmonie arched an eyebrow slightly as she noticed from the corner of her eye a camera being pointed in her direction, but fixed her gaze elsewhere, still determined now to play hard to get- it was the most fun game, after all. She caught the picture easily with one hand, now allowing her body to face him directly and smirked at the word on the back. Harm slid out a small pencil from her pocked and scrawled in an elegant script;

Not too bad yourself, stalker-boy. and sent the photo back, drifting towards him on a breeze she had conjured. As soon as he had finished reading it, she winked at him and turned away.

If he wanted to talk, he would have to come to her. There was no other way with the de Venins.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:17 pm

Jean Claude smirked when he saw her reaction to the photo and run a hand through his hair. Oh she was writing something as well. Now things could get interesting, he catched the picture between two of his fingers and chuckled at the text.

With confident steps he made his way towards the hard to get girl and with a charming smirk he put out his hand. ''Jean Claude Menier, and you are ma chérie?''

Up close she really was gorgeous, and she looked older. Perhaps eighteen. At least he hoped so.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:28 pm

"Enchanté, Jean Claude." she practically purred, satisfied that she had lured him in and shook his hand firmly. "Harmonie de Venin, two of a kind- but my twin seems to be missing." she sighed dramatically, looking around.

"Though we've never been good at sharing, so I suppose her absence can be excused in this case." she added with a sly smile. "And what, may I ask Jean Claude, are you doing taking pictures of young ladies?" Harm arched an eyebrow at the boy teasingly.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:11 pm

''The pleasure is all mine Miss de Venin.'' When shaking her hand he did one of those caressing her softly with his thumb. Because that was simply just who he was.
    ''A twin sister you say.'' He said smirking thinking that this most be his lucky day. Was it to early to think of a threesome? He begged to differ.

''You see I like to see myself as a somewhat collector. When I see something pretty I take a picture. And I really liked that tree you stood in front of. So I wasn't really taking a picture of you, you just stood in front of it.'' Jean Claude winked.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:28 pm

The girl's eyes flickered with amusement. "Please, do call me Harmonie." she murmured, tilting her head to one side at the caress. Definitely a player- definitely someone who daddy warned her about.

Definitely someone fun.

"Mm." she hummed softly, turning her head for a second, thinking that her twin may enter on cue. "Harmonie and Mélodie- partners in crime." she smirked.

"Awh." Harmonie pouted. "And here I was thinking that I was just so beautiful you couldn't leave without a souvenir- you wouldn't be the first, dear." She turned around and faced the tree, sweeping her hair to one side.

"It is a pretty sexy tree, though." she winked back.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:43 pm

''Harmonie..'' He said almost tasting the words. ''Not used to be without your beloved sister are you?'' Harmo seemed interested, but she was aware of whom he was. One of those, bad guys. Which he loved. Made life worth living.

''Well now that you mention it I can see that you look, watchable. But this, this tree is just marvelous.'' Jean took up his camera once again, made some fixations and looked trough the lens. ''Smile tree.'' He said and took a picture of Harmonie.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Harmonie nodded and a fond smile played at her lips. "I can only go a little over an hour without the devil. Gotta love little Lodie." she shrugged with one shoulder nonchalantly.

"Watchable?" she raised an eyebrow. "I think I'm a little more than watchable, Jean Claude. Fabulous? Beautiful? Perhaps even..." she smirked. "Oh, I don't know, particularly photogenic?" Harm teased. She rolled her eyes, but winked at the camera when he told the tree to smile.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:23 pm

''Guess I should be lucky that my twinbrother died then.'' He said with a slight smile.

Jean laughed at her reaction. ''Someone is rather full of herself for such a young age. Really, how old are you?'' Don't be younger than seventeen, he thought eagerly.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Harmonie frowned and shook her head slowly.

"Hardly lucky, dear." she said softly, but didn't press the matter any further. If Harmonie ever lost Lodie, she wouldn't want to open up to a stranger. Whether that stranger was amazingly beautiful or not.

"15 going on 21." Harmonie smirked. She looked him up and down. "And you're what..17?"
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:06 pm

''Fifteen going twenty one.'' He said with a laugh. ''Never heard that before.
    Jean faked a offended face expression. '' Seventeen? Do I look like I'm seventeen. Oh you are highly mistaken. Nineteen going twenty four actually.'' Smirking he leaned against a tree watching her.

He looked at the horizon realising how late it started to be. ''Now I have spent way to much time by this lake, and with you.'' He hung his camera around his neck and turned starting to walk to his motorcycle waving nonchalant over his shoulder.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:17 pm

"Oh two years, big difference. Age is just a number." she winked.

Harm smirked at his abrupt departure and wiggled her fingers in a delicate wave. "Toodles, Jean." she said with mock innocence. Sighing now that her only interest here had left, she shrugged one shoulder and spun on her heel, deciding it best to seek out Lodie now- only Merlin knew where the girl had gotten herself now without Harmonie.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:36 pm

He mounted his awesome, really awesome motorcycle and ride away into the darkness.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:19 pm