Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

First time ever I saw your face. (Dorothee/Ivan)

Dorothee Tarigyen
    Dorothee Tarigyen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

First time ever I saw your face. (Dorothee/Ivan) Empty First time ever I saw your face. (Dorothee/Ivan)

Post by Dorothee Tarigyen Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Leaning againsta tree by the lake Dorothee sat and watched how the day turned from light into dark.
    The twilight was approaching, Dorothee sat calmly and quietly, looking out over the enchanted lake. Her hair shone like stars, luckily there was no one around to see it. To honor the day, she had not fixed with her appearance. She was today veela. Nothing more, nothing less.. Her hair flowed around her and her skin shone. A dress out of beautiful silvery silk covered her body. Feeling beautiful was nothing Dorothee allow herself. She did not want to be shallow or vain, and certainly she did not want to be a veela. But today was one of the few days she was happy, and when she could stand her gorgeous looks. Cautiously she began to dance on the point, pirouette after pirouette. This happy hadn't she been in a long time.
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

First time ever I saw your face. (Dorothee/Ivan) Empty Re: First time ever I saw your face. (Dorothee/Ivan)

Post by Ivan Feofan Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:16 pm

Ivan had really no buisness to do at the Enchanted Lake or in the UK for that matter all he knew was he needed clear his mind so that he could get back on track. Honestly why was he constantly drunk or wanting to drink he needed to get off the bottle again because it was wasting away his life.

Seeing a young woman correction a veela he could not help but go over to her. It had been far too long since he was in the company of the opposite sex no matter what they were. Though he felt drawn to her he remained a few feet from her and watched her dance.
    Dorothee Tarigyen
    Dorothee Tarigyen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

First time ever I saw your face. (Dorothee/Ivan) Empty Re: First time ever I saw your face. (Dorothee/Ivan)

Post by Dorothee Tarigyen Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:55 pm

A few britches broke and leafs crunched. Abruptly she stopped dancing in the middle of a pirouette and lost the balance falling down on the ground. Someone was watching. Grabbing a fist big stone she stood up and looked around anxiously.

Tales she had heard as a child told her about gigantic spiders and bloodthirsty beasts hiding around here. Stop it, she said to herself. You are a Khaleesi. A few monsters should not scare you. Calming herself down she once again looked around. Not a thing except trees.

''Is there anyone there.'' Dorothee said, sounding more confident than she actually was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:38 pm