Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Timo Reinstadler

Timo Reinstadler
    Timo Reinstadler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Timo Reinstadler Empty Timo Reinstadler

Post by Timo Reinstadler Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:38 am

TIMO REINSTADLER
    Prepare for a counterattack!

Timo Reinstadler Tumblr_m07i44iW901qfgznpo1_100

My loyalty lies here!
    Durmstrang
    Cross my heart and hope to die!
    Hrabrost

House of the natural born fighters, main characteristic is bravery.

Timo Reinstadler, reporting for duty!

Basics
    Full Name Timothy Lukas Reinstadler
    But I prefer being called Timo, Luka
    Birthdate 2/15
    I was born here! Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
    Home base Munich, Germany
    Ethnicity Austrian-German
    It's what's inside that counts! Half-blood

I flossed my teeth today, cap'n!
    Appearance
    Hair Color: Dirty blond
    Hair Style: His hair is about ear-length, with his bangs barely brushing his eyebrows. It is rather straight, but there is always a hair out of place due to his athleticism.
    Eye Color: Bluish-teal
    Height: 148cm
    Body Type: Healthy- quite lanky and slightly tanned.
    Dress Style: Hard Rock Cafe T-shirts and shorts. Constantly decked out in trackpants in the winter months, and baggy hoodies. Has generally no colour co-ordination and believes that red shirts and red shorts are totally matching.
    Other: Has somewhat of a baby face and a permanent cheeky grin, and a little turned up nose.

Good cologne isn't going to help if you have a terrible personality!
    Character
    Likes: Anything pleases him, he is quite an agreeable person. He likes sports and music, specifically soccer and hockey. Also has quite the affinity for classical music- he plays the cello.
    Dislikes: People rambling on about love annoys him greatly, he still rolls eyes sappiness and still thinks that girls have cooties, although he does find them quite pretty and would like a girlfriend when he's older. He also dislikes it when people criticize his flaws openly, known to snap at them- all with a smile plastered on his face.
    Strengths: Athletic, musically inclined, friendly, altruistic, charismatic and agreeable
    Weaknesses: Intolerant of dramatics, judgmental, sarcastic, self-centered, melodramatic, intrusive and arrogant.

We'll have to read about the mistakes of the past to make sure we don't repeat them!
    History
    Family Nothing out of the ordinary ever happened to his family- a wizard married a muggle and his siblings and himself happened.
    Personal: Nothing extraordinary happened either, he seems to have a more muggle influenced life, not bothering with magic at all before enrolling at Durmstrang. He won a soccer tournament for under twelves at his school in Munich.[/color]

They love you, you love them, they'll always be there for you, you'll always be there for them!
    Family
    Papa An airheaded wizard who is overly supportive of his son's pursuits.
    Mama A muggle who basks in the remainder of her youth and loves her children dearly.
    Sis and bro An older brother and an older sister

Maaaaaagic mooooments~
    Magic Essentials
    Wand An alderwood wand. It is seven and one-quarter inches long. The core consists of griffin tail hair.
    Pet A penguin-coloured owl.

Relationships

Friends:
    Enemies:
    Acquaintances:[/center]