Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i like boats. they go places. {TIMOBOY}

Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

i like boats. they go places. {TIMOBOY} Empty i like boats. they go places. {TIMOBOY}

Post by Kieran Urquhart Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:32 am

Munich, Germany

Kiki had never been back to Germany in absolute years. Now, the thought of being back there was not just a thought anymore; it was reality. He shut his eyes, counting to three at what was in front of him, hoping they would change.

He opened his eyes. No, they did not change. He was still in Munich, and it was still noisy and busy with crap he did not even bother to think about. He rubbed his eyes and it took him a while to remember that he was wearing glasses now. He looked up at the sky, hoping the tables would turn, just for him.
    Timo Reinstadler
    Timo Reinstadler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

i like boats. they go places. {TIMOBOY} Empty Re: i like boats. they go places. {TIMOBOY}

Post by Timo Reinstadler Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:51 am

Timo raised an eyebrow.
    There was some extremely bizzare bespectacled weirdo awkwardly standing with his eyes squeezed tight in the middle of the footpath, and he was blocking Timo's way. He's seen his fair share of weirdos at his old school, boys who watched strange butt-joke videos, boys who ran around singing the Blue Danube by Strauss loudly, but this boy? Was he trying to find the meaning of life? But he was a tiny little thing- why would he bother?

The boy looked solemn as he tilted his head towards the sky. It was an overcast day, with winter still creeping on Timo's skin, giving him a myriad of goosebumps.

"You there, you lost? Or what," Timo quipped cockily, scowling slightly at the dazed boy.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

i like boats. they go places. {TIMOBOY} Empty Re: i like boats. they go places. {TIMOBOY}

Post by Kieran Urquhart Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:17 am

Kiki actually coughed when he had heard another boy coming over to talk to him. He wasn't nervous, or shocked, or anything like that. He was just curious and he wondered why on earth anyone would want to talk to him now. Well, if staring into the sun didn't scream 'get away from me', what did?

"I'm not lost," he replied without emotion. He then shuffled his feet so he could stand in a more comfortable stance. "For all I know, you could be lost."
    Timo Reinstadler
    Timo Reinstadler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Timo Reinstadler Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:42 am

Timo chuckled and flashed his signature toothy grin at the boy. Somewhere in his conscience he could tell that the boy was completely faking being aloof and distant- but why? Mysteries always bothered Timo, but he tried not to ponder upon them in case it affected his performance in sports or music or something. He had to maintain his focus and cool exterior.

"Lost? You must be joking. I've lived here for years, boy. You're the one who looks lost," Timo retorted, offering his hand to the boy, "you could always ask me for directions, I'm a local."

Timo's mumblings in German were heavily accented by a significant Austrian drawl that really gave away the fact that he wasn't really a local in Munich. After all, he had only stayed there for a few years.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:56 am

"I was born here, but I have not been here in forever," Kiki replied calmly as he took the boy's hand. Forever was an over exaggeration, but Kiki really has not been to Munich in forever. Well... if he must say so, this boy's hand was oh so... so... soft. He wanted to stroke it again and again and hold it closely to his cheek, but that would be just awkward.

"I suppose I should ask you where I want to go," the boy went on, "but I have nowhere I want to go. Do you have any recommendations?"
    Timo Reinstadler
    Timo Reinstadler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Timo Reinstadler Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:09 pm

Timo glanced down at the boy who was grasping his hand as if his hand were some fascinating artifact of sorts. He noticed the boy was strangely warm for a day as cold as this. He tightened his grasp on the boy's hand as a sign of acceptance and acquiantance, trying to convey to the boy that he did not hate him.

"I think we should just stroll down towards the Englischer Garten, that's always nice," Timo commented.

He paused after a few steps of guiding the boy and turned his head around to peer at him.

"I'm Timo," he stated boldly, "what's your name?"
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Well, this was getting awkward. Was Kiki holding this boy's hand for too long? He gave it a brief shake before abruptly letting it go. It was not a move he would have made in other circumstances, but they had only just met. Best to not make any assumptions.

"Ah yes," Kiki replied, smiling at the memory. He swore that he had been there before with Dommi and his parents, but it was all a distant memory now. All he could really do not was smile about it.

"I am Kieran," he replied, not missing a single beat.
    Timo Reinstadler
    Timo Reinstadler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Timo Reinstadler Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:36 pm

"Kieran," Timo mumbled to himself, "it reminds me of some redhead. Some soul-less ginger. But the name is now associated with you, and you're not a soul-less ginger kid."

Timo was fine with the boy abruptly dropping his hand, but the atmosphere gave a slight sigh as they ceased to have any form of bodily contact. He supposed that they only did just meet, and holding some boy's hand down a city street was a bit out of place.

"So," Timo asked Kieran in a rather off-handed tone, "why are you all by yourself? A boy like you shouldn't be wandering around Munich by himself. What on earth were you doing staring at the sky and closing your eyes anyway?"
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Kieran laughed. "No, I'm not a ginger kid," he remarked, poking his hair. It was bright blonde, which was nowhere near ginger. He was rather proud of it, if he had to admit. It was his pride and joy, almost as much as Quidditch was.

"I was supposed to wait for my parents. They didn't come," explained the bespectacled boy, scratching an itchy spot on his head, "what else was I supposed to do? Walk around until I found the hotel? I don't even know what it's called." It was half-true in the fact that Kiki was waiting for his parents, it was just that they didn't know that he was waiting for them halfway across the city. After all, they were still sad about... it.
    Timo Reinstadler
    Timo Reinstadler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Timo Reinstadler Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:23 am

Timo's lip quivered a bit in irritation at the boy's vibrant lemon-coloured hair- it was distractingly bright. After all, he was used to his own slightly brownish shade of blonde. Timo ran his hand through his hair in frantic frustration, hoping that his hair would fall back into place nicely. But it didn't. It only stood in a much worse condition than it originally was before, with random strands of hair in places that they shouldn't be sitting in. If only his hair was as neat as Kieran's.

"You don't even know what the hotel was called?" Timo cried furiously out of dismay at Kieran's oblivion.

Timo grabbed Kieran by the shoulders and snarled at the boy. His altruistic nature shone through at this very moment when he exclaimed:

"I am going to get you back to your parents today!"
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:37 am

Kieran raised an eyebrow at Timo's hair. He had only really noticed it when the other boy had started running his fingers through it. It may be because off Dommi's influence, but messy hair was as much of a crime was to him like murder was to a police officer. "You are going to need a comb, and lots and lots of hair gel," he muttered, still staring at Timo's hair. Merlin, the things who would do with it to make it look fabulous.

Kieran gasped when Timo suggested he go find his parents. "No!" he exclaimed, "I mean... I don't think it's a good idea to find them." He shrugged his shoulders. "I know our hotel is near some gardens... the name is freakishly long, though."
    Timo Reinstadler
    Timo Reinstadler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Timo Reinstadler Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:48 am

((OOC: Oh my god, "but messy hair was as much of a crime was to him like murder was to a police officer" I am laughing so hard right now I can't even))

Timo turned away from Kieran and pointed his index finger in a guise of intelligence and apprehension.

"According to the Science of Deduction by Sherlock Holmes," Timo quipped cheekily, tilting his head slightly towards Kieran, "I have deduced that your parents would definitely chosen a tourist-y hotel near the Englischer, so you can have more mobility and access to tourist-y attraction-y things. If you're so reluctant to be near them, then they're obviously the sort of person who would stay in the area."

Timo started pacing quickly down the sidewalk and turned right, concealing himself from Kieran's sight behind a corner. He then peeked back at Kieran and whistled nonchalantly, nodding his head upwards as a signal for Kieran to join his escapades of searching for the missing parents.

"You'd better come along with me- I'll take you home! Oh, and we'll get some hair products on the way, bro."
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:03 am

"Who's Sherlock Holmes again?" Kieran asked, forgetting who he was for a minute. He immediately remembered as soon as he had uttered that name on his lips. "Oh, never mind, I remember." He then curiously asked Timo, "What is Holmes's Science of Deduction? And what is deduction?" He knew that it sounded like seduction (ew...) but something told him that it was something completely different.

When Timo disappeared off into a corner it was human instinct for Kieran to come along and follow him. He laughed at his newfound friend's next reply. "We're going to have to make sure we have enough money, bro," he chuckled, "all the best products are mega expensive." He was sure he had more than enough in his pocket, though.

(ooc: hahah. xD)
    Timo Reinstadler
    Timo Reinstadler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Timo Reinstadler Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:11 am

"Deduction means..." Timo pondered this question for a while. He knew a lot of words, but he never actually knew how to define them. He knew what context to use them in, but to provide definitions was not something he could do easily.

Timo shrugged and scoffed cockily at Kieran's remark about money. Timo was confident that he had enough money- how much would a silly little jar of hair gel cost in this time and age anyway? Assuming that he was poor. What a joke. Timo was chuckling to himself in a rather self-satisfied fashion. Almost as a retaliation, Timo slid his hand onto Kieran's hair and ruffled it in childish spite.

"Gee, your hair's soft, bro."

It was ridiculously nice to touch.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:27 am

Kieran raised an eyebrow. "Do you really know what deduction means?" he asked skeptically, "it's nothing like seduction, right?" Well, that was a stupid question, but who knows? For all Kiki knew deduction could just be a synonym of seduction. But with the context Timo used, he doubt that it would make sense.

Blushing, Kiki muttered a very quiet thank you. He wasn't blushing because he was embarrassed about being patted on the head - everyone seemed to do that to him - but because a boy was patting his head. And a boy close to his own age, at that.
    Timo Reinstadler
    Timo Reinstadler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Timo Reinstadler Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 am

Timo choked on his own spit and turned a slight shade of crimson at Kieran's inquiry. Timo made a strange wheezing noise and flailed his arms at Kieran, shouting 'NO WAY IN HELL' in an exaggeratedly dramatic manner. He had to express that deduction does not have any vague connection to seduction, and these hysterics were the best way of conveying a negative in his mind.

"Deduction is when you have a lot of theories, and then you get rid of all the unrelated theory until you get one that is most relevant and accurate," Timo replied after some hesitation, "Seduction is when somebody strokes your body and face and hair and starts kissing you and they're showing you that they want you. Or at least that's what they do on TV."
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:07 am

"Oh, thank goodness," Kieran sighed in relief. He had to admit: from this outburst, Timo seemed to be a bit of a drama queen. Or was it a drama king? Either way, he was completely unfazed by the yelling, but more fazed at the fact that someone that had seemed so calm can be capable of such an outburst.

"That explains a lot," Kiki replied, biting his lip as if it was out of empathy. But was it out of empathy or was it the fact that he felt his lip tingle? He doesn't really know.
    Timo Reinstadler
    Timo Reinstadler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Timo Reinstadler Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:15 am

"W-we'd better get going, it'll turn dark in a few hours and your parents will get worried," Timo mumbled, trying his best to steer away from the topic of seduction and the previous embarrassment. What was seduction exactly, anyway? The couples making out intensely on television was the only thing he could think of. He thought he was pretty accurate with his explanation, actually.

Timo gestured with his arm to ask Kieran to follow him towards the park, flashing one of his toothy grins. The other boy looked kind of solemn and gloomy even though he was smiling, and Timo could not deduce why. Maybe he needed some practice at this whole 'Science of Deduction' thing.

Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:29 am

Kiki nodded and followed him towards the park, hopping and skipping. He didn't know why going to the park was a lot of excitement, but he was going to go to it with a new friend he'd only just met, and plus, (minus the angry outburst, duh) he was cool and if he was so intent on taking him home, why not do it.

"This looks familiar," he breathed, looking around the park.
    Timo Reinstadler
    Timo Reinstadler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Timo Reinstadler Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:36 am

"You might have been here before! See, I was right, your parents did take a hotel near to this park," Timo stated boldly, beaming with pride from his deductions.

Timo snickered at the boy skipping gaily, it was a sight to behold. You don't really see boys who expressed their glee this openly anymore, everyone he knew tried their best to maintain a cool exterior to blend it with the world of adults. But that was something that wasn't really necessary, he thought. He felt at ease when he was next to Kieran for this very reason. As a responsible and altruistic and inquisitive and friendly boy, Timo thought, listing his positive qualities, he should take Kieran safely back to his parents.

"So, where are you from, if you haven't been in Munich for so long?"
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:36 am

"Bulgaria. I live there," Kieran breathed, a little too busy staring at the eerily tall trees. They were just wonderful - not like Timo wasn't either - but the sight of them makes them feel so nostalgic, and if he wasn't so intent on being a bit of a tough guy right now he wuld definitely sat there and rolled on the grass, watching the trees grow even taller until they touched the moon, and die there.

"Is Munich always this pretty?" Kiki asked, still not looking at Timo
    Timo Reinstadler
    Timo Reinstadler
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Timo Reinstadler Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:42 am

"I know one thing- Munich is prettier than Bulgaria to me," Timo stated rashly without thinking, crossing his hands behind his head.

Timo glanced around the park- everything was as it should be, children running around, balls and frisbees criss-crossing mid-air, lovers strolling and kissing in the grass. He had been to the park at least fifty times, but this time round it felt rather new to him. It wasn't unfamiliar, it was just that the park smelt somewhat new, and the scent of new discoveries wafted towards him.

"Do you think we should, you know," he asked sheepishly, "go exploring, or something?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:13 am