Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Giant Squids are AWESOME (Karm/OPEN)

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Giant Squids are AWESOME (Karm/OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Giant Squids are AWESOME (Karm/OPEN)

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:36 am

Casey glared, trying hard to control her temper which was burning inside her. She gave a grin that must have been at least slightly manic and said, "Blood traitor and proud of it. Come off your high horses guys, marrying Muggles is the only thing left keeping the wizard race alive. Also, you're a few decades late on the pureblood mania there. So out of style."
    She went underwater briefly when her sister hit her. She came up splluttering. "Riley," she managed to gasp out. "The other girl is Riley. Karma, Iva and I were having the loveliest chat, I'm so glad you could join us. Something about a party that it's supposed to bother me I'm not invited to and the fun of being a blood traitor. Same old, same old."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Giant Squids are AWESOME (Karm/OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Giant Squids are AWESOME (Karm/OPEN)

Post by Karmzy Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:35 am

Karma raised an eyebrow at the girl. Funny how whenever one of them got in a fight the other showed up. How convenient. "Oh, hey... uh... Alison was it?" She frowned, then shrugged.

She scoffed. "You aren't supposed to be upset you aren't invited, Tontalita. You just aren't invited. The world doesn't revolve around you, you know." She smiled sweetly. "And you wouldn't know style if it poked you in your gross purple eyes."

"Don't you know that the reason the wizarding race is still alive is mostly due to marrying half-breeds, not muggles. Not that you'd know that. I'm sure your blood traitor parents raised you to love them."

Nightmare glanced up from cub and growled low in her throat, rising to her feet. "This is a dumb argument." She decided, watching as Nightmare took Zoya by the scruff of the neck and hoisted her onto her back. The panther padded over to her, looking up questioningly.

"I'm hungry. See you around Riley. Do you want to come, Iva?"

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:56 am