Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Dutch Courage (Val/Theo)

Theseus Capulet
    Theseus Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Dutch Courage (Val/Theo) Empty Dutch Courage (Val/Theo)

Post by Theseus Capulet Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Theo wasn't drunk. He was slightly tipsy, maybe, a little bit happy, sure. But he wasn't outright drunk, nor would he get to that level.

Walking into a table and then correcting his path, he meandered through crowds of people to the bar. The group he was with were drunk, and he had left them to get on with it, determined to find something else to do. It was only when another person broke his journey (it was them, he hadn't walked into them or anything) that he stopped and grinned. "Sorry," he said cheerfully, before squinting. "Wait, don't I know you? Blondie!"
    Valentin Beaufort
    Valentin Beaufort
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Dutch Courage (Val/Theo) Empty Re: Dutch Courage (Val/Theo)

Post by Valentin Beaufort Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Valentin wasn't sure why he was here, but he hadn't want to stay at home that night, and he didn't really have any friends in France yet to take him out, so he went here. And now he'd drunk a little too much of the clear liquid he got introduced to not so long ago. The taste wasn't so bad, and after two glasses he didn't even feel the burn anymore.

He jumped off his chair, suddenly feeling a lot more cheerful than before, and also feeling the excruciating need to pee. He set off to the toilet when someone walked into him. The voice sounded familiar, but Val couldn't quite place it. But when he heard the nickname, he did realize who he had in front of him. "Didn't I tell you to stop using that nickname!" he slurred, still a bit unsteady on his feet.
    Theseus Capulet
    Theseus Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Theseus Capulet Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:06 pm

"Well, darling, you are very blonde," Theo responded, steadying the guy in front of him. What was his real name, come to think of it? Valerie? Valiant? Vale... "Valentin!" he exclaimed. "Oh, but Blondie's so much easier to say."

He grinned and tilted his head. "Well, let me get you a drink then. I'm thirsty. Or a dance. Either one you wish. The choice is yours."
    Valentin Beaufort
    Valentin Beaufort
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valentin Beaufort Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:10 pm

Valentin scowled slightly, but his alcohol mended brain didn't allow him to actually get angry. He heard himself chuckling and ran his hand through his hair. "Well, uhm, I guess I could let you call me Blondie then, just this once," he then said, not quite sure why. He found that he didn't minded very much.

"I really, really need to pee first. If you wait there, I'll be back!" he said, more blunt then usual. Then he headed off before Theo could answer him. He really did need to pee.
    Theseus Capulet
    Theseus Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Theseus Capulet Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:48 pm

"Okay," Theo said, pushing himself up onto a barstool and tapping his feet against the metal. He looked around and smiled at several people, placing an order for two drinks and leaning against the counter as he waited for his companion to return. Fancy meeting him twice. And in a pretty similar way.

"Talk about deja vu," he muttered to himself, smiling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content