Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Moonstruck | MATURE

Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Moonstruck | MATURE Empty Moonstruck | MATURE

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:09 am

Country Road
    Somewhere in Britain
    Night time

Ondrea stood, face turned towards the moon. It wasn't full. Not yet. The full wouldn't be until the following night. Regardless of this minor detail, the girl still felt drunken by the moon's magic.

"To the moooon," she chanted in nonsensical singsong. "The moon, the beautiful moon. I shall dance in your presence, embraced by your light..." She spun about, indeed dancing to unheard melody - to the coming moon.

Her time was coming, the time of the Wolf. She could not help but celebrate.

Last edited by Ondrea Montgomery on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Moonstruck | MATURE Empty Re: Moonstruck | MATURE

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:33 pm

He shouldn't be here. A little nagging voice in his head kept telling him that just being in Britain, Karma was going to find and track him down. Smirking at that idea, his fingers twitched, ready to grab his wand. Let her find me, then I'll show her that you don't mess with Julian Rousseau.

It was quiet. So very quiet that the sound of singing instantly pricked his ears. Listening to the lyrics, his smirk grew. Well isn't that just precious. Finding the girl, he watched her dance in the moonlight for a moment, trying very hard not to laugh.

After a few minutes of watching her, he drew closer, his dirty blond hair shining in the moonlight. Clapping, he said, "Amazing. You should perform for audiences. They'd be awestruck by your singing and dancing abilities." Pausing, he added, "And your beauty of course, but that's a given."
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:13 am

Ondrea had heard the approaching footsteps, though the light breeze kept the newcomer's scent from her. She finished her impromptu dance before turning to look at him with a sly smirk, amber eyes glinting in the moonlight.

"Of course it is," she remarked.

She moved towards him, stopping right in front of the boy, eyes studying him intently. "I know you," Ondrea declared. "Julian Rousseau. You should remember me, of course." She laid a hand on his chest, leaning forward to murmur in his ear in French, "You'd have known me as Miss Stammers-a-Lot."

Ondrea turned, moving away again. She probably appeared a bit drunk. In a sense she was.

"Don't stammer anymore, though," the girl remarked. "I'm better, now. Stronger. Unstoppable..." Her voice dropped to an almost reverent whisper, eyes closing as she tilted her face to the moon, as though she could feel the warmth of its rays.

She abruptly swung around to face him again. "What are you doing in Britain, anyway, Jully? Bit far from home, aren't you?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:02 am

Raising an eyebrow as she walked towards him, his expression blankened at her reintroduction. He remembered her of course, but that'd been years ago, and she'd admitted herself to not be the same person. If she hadn't admitted to having a stammering problem, he doubted he would've recognized her. She was a lot prettier than she'd been two years ago. Looking at her for a moment, he said, "Yeah, I remember you. Where've you been for the last two years? It was like you disappeared after second year."

Following her gaze up to the moon, he shook his head at the seemingly drunk girl, "Unstoppable, eh? I know the feeling," Smirking at her, he shrugged at her question, ignoring the use of the nickname 'Jully', "Sometimes you need to get away, go on a little vacation before school starts. And I felt like crossing the Channel,"
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:39 am

Ondrea laughed. "My parents thought I was getting worse," she stated, matter-of-fact. "They thought I was being bullied and not saying anything, so they decided transferring me to another school might help. I went to Hogwarts third years. This year..." The girl decided she wasn't going to mention the werewolf attack on her and her brother. If the boy hadn't seen it in a paper somewhere, she wasn't about to bring it up. "I studied at home.

"I'm back to Beauxbatons next year, though." Ondrea wrinkled her nose in distaste. "I'm going to have to be re-sorted."

She eyed him with mild interest. He smelled off - of vampire to be precise, though not strongly enough to have been turned. A bloodbag, then? That wouldn't explain the smell, though. It was almost as though... The girl smirked. He'd been marked. How very interesting.

"Well, there is certainly plenty of time before school starts again." Ondrea drew close to him, again, movements fluid and almost predatory as she made a small circle around him, coming to a stop at his side.

"If you'd like," she spoke slowly as she walked, "I could show you some of.. the pleasures of being on this side of the Channel."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:32 am

Nodding at her words, Julian watched her unempathetically. They had bullied her, him and his angels. Not to her face, but he wouldn't have put that past Ninette. "Maybe it was for the best," He said with a shrug, taking a step towards her, his eyes gleaming in the moonlight, "You certainly turned out differently than we expected."

"You say that almost like you don't want to come back," He pouted, putting a hand over his heart, "That hurts, that really does. You should know that we'd welcome you back with open arms."

"There is," He confirmed, watching her warily. He did not want this to be a repeat of the Karma fiasco. After all, he'd told the Minister that he'd stay out of trouble. Though, he doubted that she'd be angry with him. After all, she was an old school mate, even if he couldn't remember her real name.

Raising an eyebrow, he met her gaze, licking his lips, "And I wouldn't mind reminding you of a few things you might've forgotten about the French."
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:37 pm

"It's surprising, the sort of transformation a person can through, isn't it?" Ondrea spoke, lightly. Odd that it took nearly dying, her brother dying, to stop shrinking away from the world, she often thought.

She shot him a shrewd glance. Younger, she had been shy, not stupid. Ondrea was well aware of who was the source of much of her teasing. She had expected as much, though. So, the girl shrugged. "I don't like the back and forth, really. I'd have been happy to stay just one place or the other. My mother's set on me graduating from her alma mater, though."

"Oh?" Ondrea placed a hand lightly on his arm, tilting her head to one side, a naughty little smirk on her lips. She raised up on her toes, body just brushing his side. "And what sort of things might that be?" she murmured in his ear.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:35 pm

"It can be," He said simply, resisting the urge to bring his fingers up to his neck. "People change. If we all stayed the same, it'd be rather boring."

Catching the glance she threw in his direction, Julian simply raised an eyebrow in response. He wouldn't be surprised if she remembered just who'd been her former tormentors. But it didn't matter now. Like he'd said, people changed, and though he wasn't above doing that all over again, he wouldn't simply because she didn't stutter anymore. "Can't blame you for that. Must be difficult to leave all your friends behind."

Smirking at her, he wagged a finger at her, "Now now, I can't go around telling my secrets to just anyone. Though," He added, smiling lecherously, "I can always show you."
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:13 am

Ondrea inclined her head, amber eyes glittering in the pale moonlight. She smirked. "Show me, then." It was a challenge, a dare, even.

As a general rule, Ondrea wasn't really like this, with anyone, really, and particularly not guys. Since becoming a werewolf, however, not only did she actually find some guys appealing (sometimes), but she had also become much more forward and daring. This close to the full moon, it was as though someone had ramped up her hormones, and she wasn't picky at all.

Ondrea watched Julian intently, awaiting his response.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:24 am

Smirking back at her, his blue eyes glittering in the moonlight, he nodded wordlessly. Well, it seemed like his trip across the channel hadn't been a total waste of time, not if he got her for this night.

Part of him - his conscience, he supposed - hated this idea, but Julian had been doing this for a long time, and it was rather easy to ignore the little voice in his head.

Taking another step closer to her, Julian's eyes sparkled triumphantly. Placing a hand underneath her chin, he pushed it up softly before he crashed his lips against hers.
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Ondrea eagerly returned the kiss, threading a hand in the back of his hair. She pressed her body sensuously against his, hips grinding against hips and chest brushing his. The fingers of her other hand slid under the waistband of his pants, pulling him impossibly closer.

"My house is close," she pulled back enough to mumble against his lips, "and my parents aren't back till tomorrow..." She let the offer hang in the air, uncaring if he accepted or not. The night was long, after all.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:01 pm

Smirking against her lips, Julian brought his hands down to her waist, pulling her closer to him, even though she was rather close as is. This trip across the channel had been completely worth it.

Pouting slightly as she pulled away, his eyes brightened at her words, "Well then, lead on." Disentangling himself from her, he held a hand out to her.
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Taking his hand, Ondrea lead him along. Montgomery House wasn't visible until they crossed the property line. It wasn't visible to muggles at all. It was a modest sized manor, not as large as that of some of the richer or more prominent pureblood families, but elaborate and containing twice as many rooms as strictly necessary, nonetheless.

She guided him in through the door and up the staircase, taking him to a room that was a little ways down the hallway to the left: her bedroom. Everything was precisely organized in the room, the colors tasteful and dark. Not that either of them were paying much attention to the decor.

Ondrea shut the door before turning back to him, a smirk set on her lips, amber eyes promising things not mentioned in polite company.

Her hands slid under the hem of his shirt, trailing up along the planes of his chest before finally tugging it off over his head. Mouth hungrily capturing his lips, Ondrea's fingers moved to the front of his trousers, making short work of the fastenings. She pushed him back onto the bed, taking hold of his pant legs and pulling the garment off, leaving him in his underwear.

The girl bit her lip, eyes raking his body, before she gave a quick nod. Taking the edge of her blouse in her hands, she pulled it slowly up and off, dropping it on the floor. Her bra was a dark purple. Her hands ran down her own body to the top of her jeans, which she then unfastened and peeled off, revealing that her panties did, in fact, match.

Clad thus, Ondrea straddled him, grinding her hips against his pelvis as she bent over to kiss him once more.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:32 am

Letting her lead him into her house, he barely glanced around, his eyes firmly on her. Smirking back at her, Julian allowed her to undress him, crashing his lips back against hers before letting her push him onto her bed.

Putting his hands behind his head, he watched her undress, grinning broadly. You've certainly grown up over the last two years.

Smirking at her, he kissed back before promptly pushing her off, much more comfortable lying on top of her. Grinding his hips against hers, he smirked against her lips before abandoning her mouth to leave a trail of butterfly kisses along her throat.
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:06 am

Ondrea gave a small laugh as Julian flipped them over. She didn't care who was on top, as long as it was good. At the moment...

Her back arched as he trailed kisses along her throat, a pleased moan escaping her lips. She wrapped her legs around him, letting her head fall back to grant him better access to the tender flesh of her neck.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:31 am

The Next Morning

Blearily opening his eyes, Julian frowned, glancing around the dark room that was much too neat to be his. So where was he? Blinking for a few moments while his brain adjusted to being awake, he glanced beside him, noticing the dark haired girl beside him. Nodding to himself, he quickly brought himself back up to speed with what had occured last night.

Smirking to himself, he gave her one last glance before trying as quietly as he could to inch himself out of her bed, pulling on the first article of clothing he found that belonged to him.
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:36 am

Ondrea made a small, sleepy noise of protest, tossing over onto one side before finally opening her eyes. They were an even paler amber than they had been the night before, though, that could have easily been mistaken as the lighting.

"You're no good at trying to sneak away, y'know," she grumbled. The girl sat and stretched, allowing the covers to pool in her lap. She was still naked, of course, but this detail clearly didn't bother her, at all. Kicking the blankets away, she swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood.

"You don't have to hurry away, Jully. It's not like I'm going to get the wrong impression, or anything. You can't even remember my name." Ondrea pulled open the closet to select a set of clothing for the day, carrying it with her to a door at the side of the room.

She ran a hand through her hair to brush it out of her face. "I'm going to shower, so you're welcome to just leave. Or if you'd like to eat before you go, Mo will feed you. Don't worry - Mo has never told any of my secrets. I'm her favorite."

With a short wave, Ondrea disappeared into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

(note: Mo is the house elf, of course)
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Glancing over in her direction, he shrugged slightly as he reached for his jeans. "Good to know that you're not one of those girls who think this means we're together." Rolling his eyes, he looked back at her, "I can remember your name, trust me."

But he was lying, and he didn't really want to be tested on her name. Pulling on his shirt, he nodded curtly as she disappeared into her bathroom, running through his options. He wasn't really hungry, so he decided to just leave.

Walking out of her room, he quickly descended the staircase and out the front door.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:38 pm