Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

What's your favorite HP fanfic?

gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

What's your favorite HP fanfic? Empty What's your favorite HP fanfic?

Post by gigi Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:36 pm

I love fanfics. I can spend days and days just reading them and doing nothing else. So the question: whats your favorite HP fanfic?

I read mostly Marauder fanfics and I really like 66 Thursdays: Black Tomorrows, A Month of Sundays, Boyfriend,Petal In The Rain, Summer Magic and, obviously, I love The Life And Times.

I need more ficssss to read!
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

What's your favorite HP fanfic? Empty Re: What's your favorite HP fanfic?

Post by Riley Skander Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:17 pm

I used to do that, too...before RPing Razz I love Marauder fanfics too! I'm a Lupin/OC shipper, mostly, but I read others too.

Some of the good one's I've read/am reading are 50 Wrongs for Prongs in a First Date, The Puzzling Prattlings of a Pulchritudinous Potions Professor, Pink Friday, Ronnie the Fifth, The Mask (I love Draco/Luna!), Double Trouble and Maybe I'm Amazed. The ones that are Marauders fics are...50 Wrongs for Prongs in a First Date, Ronnie the Fifth, and Double Trouble. But the others are reallly good. And (self-advertising time!) I'm in the middle of writing a Lupin/OC fic called Monstrous. So, yeah. Enjoy! Very Happy
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:18 pm

OHMYGOD. I love HP stories Smile I have two FF accounts... one I don't use anymore.....

Here is an amazing amazing amazing story : Shadowed Malice

DARK!HARRY SUPER!HARRY

L'Heritier de le Fay

FEM! HARRY

Love Story

Not my fav, and it is a hugo/OC.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:25 am