Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Late Night Business (Azazel)

Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Late Night Business (Azazel) Empty Late Night Business (Azazel)

Post by Bree Archer Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Archer sat, posture rehearsed to look fairly relaxed, on one of the rows in the Arena. The sun had slipped from the horizon, cloaking the place in a silent darkness. She hadn't wanted to do business with Azazel Sicarius in broad day light- that would just completely take the thrill out of it. Well, potential business. But of course, Djinn had promised her the best, and Sicarius was indeed at the top of her client list. Archer twirled her dagger in her hand absent mindedly, pondering ways on how she could go about negotiating with the man.

This was going to be fun.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Late Night Business (Azazel) Empty Re: Late Night Business (Azazel)

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Bree Archer was a rather tough girl, woman even, from what he had heard. Not that it scared him but business like this needed to be done very carefully. One could never know if it was a trap or not. He apparated into the arena.

It was night, darker than the darkest of black. ''Like my soul'' he said under his breath with a slight chuckle. Looking around he spotted Bree in the shadow on the other side of the arena.

''Bree Archer.'' He said into her ear in a whisper as he apparated behind her. ''I believe we have some business to fix.''
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:06 pm

Archer's body jerked slightly.

"Shit." she cursed lowly, but refused to admit to herself that the man had scared her just a little. She often took her safety for granted. Grinding her teeth together in frustration of her recklessness, she turned around slowly to face him and tilted her head to the side, studying his features in the soft moonlight.

Hm. Not bad to look at. Smirking at the thought, she extended her hand for him to shake. "I go by Archer." she slid her dagger into her belt.

"And I believe we do." she started to pace slowly along the row she had been sitting on moments before.

"I have information on your next target, and new weapons. Which would you like to purchase, Sicarius?"
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:08 pm

She was younger than he had had in mind. Could really this, this girl, help him? He'd just have to play along, although this whole thing could be a trap. Her outer looks were attractive to lay his eyes on.

Azazel shook her hand. ''Pleasure Archer.''

On a bench nearby he sat down watching her pace around.

''I need a Magnum pistol with a magazine capacity of seventeen plus one shots.'' He had lost his last one during battle, it had slipped and slid away. Never to be found again.

Apparently the girl had information about his next kill, but that would have to wait. Azel needed his new gun.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:23 pm

She smiled slyly. "The pleasure's all mine."

Archer tilted her head to the side as she listened to the description of the weapon and smirked.

"Easily done, Sicarius. But do you want it to be charmed? That is my speciality, after all." Her eyes flickered with both greed and ambition. "Of course, there would be an extra charge for an unfair advantage in battle. I dare say that the benefit could save your life- and really, how much is your life worth, Sicarius?" she stopped pacing and stood in front of him, her gaze intense.

Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:37 pm

What was his life worth really, was a life for someone that had killed hundreds of persons life really worth anything. Of course it was. It was worth more than all those lives he had taken together.

Though he did like the tension in a fight, the near dead kick was like crack for a drug addict. When the odds where against him and death were knocking.

''What would you suggest?'' He asked looking into her eyes, curious if she was as great as she said.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Archer smirked again and walked around him, resting both hands on his shoulders.

"There are so many options." she purred.

"What if the gun could never miss?" She paused a moment, letting it sink in. "What if each bullet made an instant kill?" she whispered, tone bordering seductive.

"What if you, combined with my weapons, were invincible?" she trailed her hands off of his shoulders slowly. This was the best way to a man's money- offer him power.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:07 pm

''Do tell.'' He proclaimed waiting for her to speak up.

She was talking about weapons that never missed its target, killing directly, and made him invincible. Archer were offering power, and alot of it. And everything said in a seductive tone. She were good at this. Knew how to play her cards. But he knew better than to be seduced.

'' You're good.'' Azazal said.'' But I can not see the beauty in something being killed that, quickly?'' Though the main reason being an Assassin was to kill with one shot and get away quickly, he enjoyed letting them fight for their lives before killing them off.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Archer inclined her head graciously and smiled deviously.

"I know I am." she murmured smugly.

"Ah." she strolled to his side and sat next to him, then leaned back onto her elbows, looking up at the sky.

"You're in this line of work because you enjoy it, correct?" she queried. "Most of my clients do it for the money." Archer turned her glassy green eyes to him again, and smirked.

"You want something more fun. I don't blame you. Tell me Sicarius, how do you like your deaths?"
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:30 pm

The man’s gaze followed the girl’s glance up in the sky, still leaning back on the bench as she speaks. He smirks slightly and nods in agreement. “That is correct, watching the light in their eyes die out. The best part”. He had never understood the persons doing it for the money. It was weak and wimp like, he hated weak wimps.

''How do I like my deaths..'' Azazel tasted the words before acting.
    In seconds he had slid her dagger out of her belt and was now standing behind her, with the dagger close to her throat.

''I like them when they are least expected.'' He breathes out quietly, his fingers twisting around her silky, brown black locks.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:42 pm

"Mm." she hummed softly. "I'm inclined to agree, Sicarius." she said, recalling Pierre's death- one of the best kills in her life, not because of the method or style or weapon, but because it felt right.

She laughed quietly at the position she suddenly found herself in. "You're good Sicarius. Better than the rumours, even." She tilted her head back, slowly to avoid any damage from her venom tipped dagger, so she could see him clearly, analysing his body language carefully in each tiny movement in his face.

"Unexpected. But what about the style of killing? Slow.." she said, deliberately making the word roll off her tongue slowly. "Painful. Perhaps even emotional?" she raised an eyebrow at him, and her gaze then looked back down at the dagger pressed against her neck. "I do think that's about enough of this, now." she said, bringing her fingers to the weapon and pressing downwards, beckoning for him to release her from his hold.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:37 pm

'' You're a killer as well, I assume?'' The thought was very amusing.

She was laughing, from fright or nervousity. '' You know what They say Miss Archer, never trust the rumors.'' He talked slowly, alluring. Merlin, he was enjoying this way to much.

Azazel raised an eyebrow as she tried to escape from the dagger. Like it was more dangerous than option from the looks from it. Now her eyes were looking Into his, and he looked back with his gray green eyes piercing into hers.

''I want it to be slow, want to see them fight for their lives. For their pathetic little lives. And then look them in the eyes when i rip their hearts out.'' He still spoke in a whisper, slowly and alluring.

He released his grip of the dagger and let it fall down in her lap and shrugged. ''Can't handle pressured situations girl?''
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:50 pm

"You didn't think that a weaponry designer and constructor had never killed before, did you?" she arched an eyebrow at him.

"Of course Sicarius, I shan't again. Any chance I'm going to be released, now?" she smirked, not in the least frightened- more amused and enjoying teasing him. It was her type of fun.

A small, sly smile crept onto Archer's lips. "It sounds like you need my new weapon, Azazel. It's a combination of muggle technology and magic. It costs more. Up for it?" she said, tone almost daring him to say yes.

"Hardly." she scoffed lightly. "I'm protected." she murmured, fingers tracing the symbols that were engraved into her forearm. Symbols of a fire demon.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:18 am

"Hardly." she scoffed lightly. "I'm protected." she murmured, fingers tracing the symbols that were engraved into her forearm. Symbols of a fire demon.

''Not at all, but you. Only a young little flower but still so knowing. Rather.. Fascinating.'' He pursued his lips into a smirk.

''Money is not a problem. Though I'm not to sure your weapons interest me. But please, do tell.'' This little business meeting was starting to be a waste of time. This Archer was only after the money, and the weapons were things he easily could create himself. No, he really hoped this weapon of hers were something out of the ordinary. Or things might turn nasty.

''A fire demon. So someone is considering you important.'' Djinn was not one to mess with neither one to be afraid off. At least not when you're a Sicarius. And he could not stop wonder what made this girl so special. Where's that bloody private investigator when he's needed?
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:02 am

"Young little flower?" she quoted. "I think you're taking me for a little too innocent than I am, Siacrius." she smirked. "I don't really play with dolls anymore." she drawled, lifting the corner of her black top to reveal a line of daggers and a few muggle looking guns. "I have new toys now."

"I can lengthen spells using weaponry. Create an instrument that channels natural magic around us- powerful. " the woman paused. "Enough to wipe out a small town." she nodded slowly, doing the mental math quickly in her head.

"Now, your next target knows that you're coming after them. They've purchased a weapon from someone else I sold it to. You'll need protection." she dug out a necklace from her pocket, a piece of dark thread with a stone around half the size of her palm that had Ancient Runes engraved into it. It glowed blue. She swung it around her fingers expectantly, waiting for him to speak.

She shrugged nonchalantly. "I'm very good at what I do, Sicarius."

Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:27 am

''See there is where you are mistaken. Guns and weapons does not make you older, nor do they make you smarter. It is how you use them dear.'' You needed to know how to handle them, and know where to use them. Were they did the most harm. In most cases as an assassin you only had one chance, there were no fights only one shot. One single bullet and you needed to be precise.

''But why Miss Archer would I want to eliminate a whole village?'' He only did single kills, some times gangs. But mostly one person at the time.

''So tell me now, who is this man?'' Now things turned out rather interesting. The best kills where when he was expected. Then the fear was already there, haunting their souls. He took the amulet from her and studied it. Glowing in a shade of blue with a ancient rune on it. And it was Necklace of Mercantile, only a few existed and they were extremely powerful. It could absorb others life powers to strengthen the bearer and also improve metal objects, which in this case would be his claws . This he could use.

''I suppose this could be useful.'' He said, sounding rather careless. After all he was the biggest assassin alive, he wouldn't need it. But it could come in handy.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:44 am

"I've been working closely with them since I was 7. I understand how to use them, dear. " she said defensively. "You take me for a fool- a young girl who is completely blinded by greed and doesn't know on what scale she is working on." Archer said, seemingly uneffected by her own words, but focused instead on the tip of her blade. Her electric green eyes snapped up to his quickly. "I can assure you sir, I am none of those things."

"You work on a high level Sicarius- I'm trying to convey to you its power." She cursed mentally. Seduction? - no. Power?- no.

She smirked at his reaction. Protection? Yes. And judging from his expression, perhaps another advantage that she was unaware of.

"Arytom Kozlov, I believe. No idea who the man is, just that he's on your hit list, correct?"
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:56 am

''With that knowledge you should be an assassin.'' He said thoughtfully. This girl, or woman as she thought could be useful. But not now, perhaps later.
    ''So money does not appeal to you? Because from what I can tell, it does.''

''You figured that out now? I am, most likely, the biggest assassin alive.'' He chuckled, maybe not that knowing after all.

What was that look in her eyes? Was she on to something? Impossible, no man or woman alive not even his own sons had seen his precious claws. Death had seen them and cursed. Mans only milliseconds away from their death had seen them, or a glance of them. But other than that, they were a secret. And that was how they were supposed to be kept.

''Arytom'' He said in despise and nodded. ''Oh I know him well. Very well.''

Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:12 am

Archer chuckled and nodded. "I do an odd job here and there." she murmured softly, referring to her assassin position in the Maius Bonum Order. "Though not on a professional level. I belong in the Basement with my tools." Designing these weapons was her place.

"Of course it does- it taints how I see things, it does not blind me." she said. "This is my business Sicarius, do you not expect me to get the most out of it as possible?" she raised an eyebrow at him.

"Arytom has a weapon- I'm offering you a defense." she said, walking over to a wall and leaning against the bricks, one knee bent and resting her foot on it. She crossed her arms, awaiting an answer. As much as the woman admired him and his work, she didn't want this meeting to be a waste.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:24 am

''You are most certainly right.'' She had an eye for business, and she knew that he wanted this necklace. Which meant that he'd have to pay double up to get it. Was it worth it? That was the question, what could his Arytom possibly have that Azazel would be defenseless against?

''What is this weapon he has?'' He leaned against the bench, bored as he waited for her response.

This kill could be a great opportunity for Lucifer, it would be hard and it needed alot of training. It would show if he was good enough too be called a Sicarius. Or if he was like few bastards in the family.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:22 pm

"Darling, if there's one thing you must know about me..." she trailed off and stepped closer to him, the clicks of her heels echoing in the emptiness of the arena around them. She leaned in closely, as if revealing a secret, and breathed;

"I'm always right about these things." she winked and backed away again. It was always fun to toy with clients a little.

"A weapon built specifically against someone of the likes of you." she said, voice immediately switching from seductive to formal, business like and a cold edge to it.

"It's deadlocked onto your name. Arytom speaks it, and if you're in a 3 mile radius, you're killed." she smirked. "It was a fun design- to be able to know that the victim will have to repeat his potential murder's name in order to protect himself. Gives it an edge, don't you think?" she asked mock innocently.

"Now Sicarius, I'm a reasonable and educated woman. I want to negotiate with you- I'll lower the price considerably, if you do a favour for me."
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:09 pm

''Is that so?'' He said in a arrogant tone as the rose scented girl leaned towards him. She made it so easy for him, a salesmen, saleswomen?, like her should be more carefull with whom she tried to seduce. One could might take it wrong, he persued his lips into a smirk as she walked away.

''Specially built for someone like me? How flattering.'' His voice was filled of amusement. Someone wanted him dead, not that it was new news, so much that they had built a special weapon. One of them must have underestimated the other.

''And the only thing that can save me is of course this little necklace of yours, isn't that so?'' Things turned out interesting, his opponent had the advantage. For now. ''Yes it does. And Arytom, does he know about this, this thing you're about to sell me?''

He arched his eyebrow slightly and looked at her. ''Now what could I possible do in favor for a girl like you?''
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:13 pm

"It is." she confirmed, smiling.

Archer rolled her eyes slightly. "For assassins in general, Sicarius." Admittedly, the woman still found it hard to believe that she was dealing business with Azazel- he was an assassin legend. This was the level she had dreamed of working on when she began her business.

"It would seem so." she shrugged, as if nothing could be done about the matter. "He knows nothing of it." she paused, staring at the necklace. "How am I meant to sell a weapon to someone if they don't think it's invincible?" Archer murmured softly, mostly to herself. Of all the things that she had learnt in her line of work- everything had a weakness, and everything could be defeated.

"Eliminate competition. At first it was amusing, now it's irritating. They can't stop my business, but they are getting in the way a lot. It's an inconvenience."
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:05 pm

''But it is marked to kill me and only me am I right?'' He said with a smirk. ''And that I must say, is flattering.'' People were starting to get desperate he had noticed. They wanted him dead, and they wanted it now. Only thing was that it was harder than that to kill an Sicarus. Especially someone like himself. It took more than a foolish weapon to kill him.

''That is good, it means that I have the advantage while be believes that he has it.'' The odds where in his favour now. ''I suppose that you haven't worked with anyone like me.'' He chuckled. ''Of course you haven't, there's only one assassin this good. And that is me.'' Azazel added with a smug.

''I see. And I believe I can work around that. Tell me who I need to kill, and tell me the prize of this jewelry.''
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:51 pm

"Potential to kill any Sicarius, really. But specifically designed for you, in this case." she shrugged one shoulder indifferently.

"Always fun. You said you liked your deaths unexpected, no?" she cocked her head to the side and smirked. "Imagine, Sicarius." the woman drawled. "He'll be chanting your name in fear, thinking that calling you is his only way to survive. Imagine the pleasure of watching that delicious fear in his eyes as he begins to believe that he has summoned his murderer himself." she breathed- again, a seductive undertone laced into her voice.

"I've worked with assassins, but it's true." she nodded reluctantly. "None of your level."

"The Cheynes. Based in Scotland, used to be a very successful weaponry business until yours truly showed up. You may have heard of them."

Archer hummed thoughtfully, fingering the necklace.

"Considering your favour and that you're rather entertaining to talk to- 230 galleons." It was a bargain- one would usually cost 400.

"300 if you want the glow to be red or purple." she added on, smiling to herself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:22 pm