Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Duscha Kotik
Sorin Zeklos
6 posters

Longing for a Family (Open)

Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Longing for a Family (Open) Empty Longing for a Family (Open)

Post by Sorin Zeklos Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:38 pm

Sorin was tired in his 769 years of being a immortal. When he turned, a witch saqid that he would find a mate, but he might meet her until he reached his 1000 year mark.

He so longed for a family.

Longing for a Family (Open) Llolol10
    Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Longing for a Family (Open) Empty Re: Longing for a Family (Open)

Post by Duscha Kotik Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:45 am

Amelia worked for the ministry she was on the trail of a Vampire named Gaut Risto, who apprently had been harming muggles unfortunately they had no information on him so she decided she would take on the dangerous mission of going into their lair.

As Amelia walked along the tunnels she had came across some archives on the wall, she stood there scanning through the list of names, as she was trolling through the names she thought what it would be like to be a vampire, she often thought about this and kind of fancied the idea, but knew she would never be accepted by them

She let out a small sigh at this thought, knowing she would never be married to one she would simply have to settle for a wizard or muggle
    Eliza
    Eliza
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eliza Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:08 am

Irelia was walking down one of the halls of the lair when her nose caught the tantalizing smell of a human. The woman's eyebrows rose in surprise.

The vampire followed the smell to find an unknown male of her kind and a human girl. "A newcomer?" she said, raising her eyebrow at the man slightly. "And I take that this is your dinner?" she said, gesturing to the human.
    Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Duscha Kotik Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:54 am

Amelia had found the Vampires name, she reached into her bag to pull out her notebook to record his bloodlines this was perfect now they would be able to track him, but just as she was about to open the bag her familiar a black cat who communicated with her telopathically jumped out onto ground

Amelia um.... i think we best be going he said flicking his tale towards the two vampires. Amelia turn around and noticed to vampires near her, they didn't look particularly friendly Amelia took a firm grasp of her wand

William quickly get in the bag she told her familiar, Amelia then looked at the vampires, the female one looked familiar, Amelia felt sure she had seen her before, but where... Amelia then took a step foward " Whats your name then" she said bluntly to female vampire
    Eliza
    Eliza
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eliza Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:13 am

Irelia cocked her head at the human as she took out her wand. "You know......maybe I should present you as a gift to Rush. He would certainly appreciate it," she said thoughtfully, looking her over. "If she doesn't belong to you," the woman turned her head towards the other vampire.

"Put that twig of a wand of your away, silly child, before I break it in half along with your arm," she said shaking her head slightly, not the least bit threatened.
    Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Duscha Kotik Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:49 am

Amelia glared at the woman suggesting that she could be presented as a gift " I won't be anybodys gift got it, and as for you thinking you could break my arm, please don't flatter yourself" Amelia then let out a laugh

She then picked up her bag, her familiar then stuck his head out the bag and hissed at the two vampires, Amelia then began walking to towards the exit, she had decided after she writes up the report she will investigate the woman further to find out where she knew her from
    Eliza
    Eliza
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eliza Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:01 pm

A predotary laugh escaped Irelia's throat as the human retorted. She watched for a few moments as Amelia walked down the hall before moving. They vampire moved much faster then any human ever could and in moments she was holding the girl in place easily with her hand at her throat, constricting her air flow. She wouldn't be able to get out without having Irealia break her neck with her superior streth. "Oh, I do think our leader will like you," she almost whispered with a smirk as she ran her fangs along the vulnerable skin of Amelia's neck. In the meantime her other hand quickly found the human's wand before tthrowing it far behind her.

"You obvisoly do not have any brains in that head of yours. Maybe we should keep you alive, just to make you realise exactly how foolish you were when you thought you could come out of the vampire lair alive."
    Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Duscha Kotik Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:15 pm

Amelia suddenly felt herself being pressed against the wall, she could feel her air ways being blocked, the woman then stated the she wouldn't be able to leave alive, Amelia saw this as a challenge and there was no way she was going let this filthy creature defeat her and there was absoulutely no way she would be meeting their leader

Amelia manged to knock her bag with her foot, William instanly jumped out and darted behind the vampire's legs, he then drove his claws deep into the vampires flesh in an attempt to release Amelia
    Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sorin Zeklos Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Sorin turned his head to the situation.

"This Girl does not belong to me. She has walked in at the wrong time." Sorin said as he got out his wand and 'Incendio'd the animal called 'William'.

He went over to the girl and grabbed her from behind.

"Hmmm, you smell too Nice, for a Human!" Sorin said as he sniffed her neck.

Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:16 pm

Rush had just returned from his daily business when he felt a disturbance in his tunnels. He approached the entrance of the tunnels and paused for a second at what he saw. To all those but his family and aquaintences he looked human until he began to feed. He wasn't just any old vampire.

"What is going on here?" He asked, his authority lacking only because of his young face. All those that knew how old he really was knew never to go against him, if they wished to live. He moved over to the 3 and stopped to fold his arms.
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Ethon had been watching with amusement, undetected for some time. It was an old trick of his, honed over the passage of centuries. When he did step forward, he was to all senses every bit as human as his brother.

"I really ought to visit you more often, Aurmerle," Ethon remarked casually. "There's always something of interest going on. Such drama. It's more amusement than I've had in decades. I see the humans are getting suicidally reckless, again.

"Truly, little girl," he addressed the mortal, "anyone with any sense would know that vampires police themselves. Your so-called Ministry has no part in it.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:56 pm

He smiled, feeling his brothers presense seconds before he showed himself. "Aethon! What a surprise." He smiled tilting his head to the side. "Let me guess, you've finally decided i was right and have come to join my family." He smirked holding his arms out. That would complete his family. That was all he'd ever wanted, to fight along side his brother.

"You know me well brother. I could never live a boring life." He said turning to look at the human and taking her book. "What do you want with Risto?" He asked flicking through her book before tossing it over to Sorin. "Destroy this for me." He said calmly, but there was clear instruction in his voice allowing no room for disobeying.

"We look out for our own." He said waving Irelia off so he could look at the human better. "Now what to do with you. I can't let you leave. Not when you wondered into my home so willingly." He said narrowing his eyes on her in thought. "There aren't many humans stupid enough to do that. Other than you of course." He smiled.

"Humans have no sense brother. Haven't you figured that out yet?"
    Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sorin Zeklos Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:26 pm

Sorin raised a eyebrow at Aurmerle and looked at the book. He wandlessly set fire to it.

"Humans can be stupid, then again they can be even more stupid." Sorin said to the girl with a smirk.

"I think you have just entered the wrong place little girl!" Sorin hissed the last part.

Eliza
    Eliza
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eliza Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Irelia moved back from the human as Rush approached, an amused expression on her face. Oh, how she loved watching them squirm. Especially the unsuspecting ones.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:13 am

Scala sneeked her way into thhe group and Smirked.

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here, Head Auror Amelia Drew!" Scala said with a snarl.

Longing for a Family (Open) Aleera11
    Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Duscha Kotik Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:12 am

Amelia gasped as William got hit the with the incendio charm, he then limped back inside the bag. Amelia then saw three more of the creatures appear, there was no way she would be able to take them all on, but this is why she decided on taking this mission instead of getting one of the Aurors, she couldn't endanger her team like this

One of the male vampires told her there would be no way she would leaving, he seemed like he had power over the others, like he was the leader, even though he probably was in fact centuaries old he still had the appearence of an 18 year old, it was almost hard to take him seriously

Having been released from the woman's grip Amelia picked up her bag and made her way over to her wand, she felt their eyes pressing down on her, she quickly picked up her wand and slowly turned around, she knew it would be foolish to try and attack them right now. She then cleared her throat and looked at the leader

" Well clearly you can't mange your own, Gaut Risto has attack several muggles and therefore the Ministry simply must step in" Amelia was feeling quite nervous but was determined not to show it, she couldn't let them think they had power over her

"I have got all the information I need, so let me pass please" while her notebook was destroyed she still remembered enough of the bloodlines to track him
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Ethon embraced his younger brother. "I am your family," he reminded him. "I've just come for a visit." He watched calmly, feeling no need to interfere. It was not his lair, after all, not his coven. Ethon possessed neither, nor had he felt need of having them.

"They go through cycles," Ethon responded to his brother, blue-gray eyes fixed on the human.

"We're vampires." He spoke slowly, patronizingly; as though he were explaining something to a very small child. In comparison to himself, that's precisely what she was. "Really, what do you expect of us? To starve?"

Ethon turned his gaze to Aurmerle for a moment. "Risto always was sloppy, by the way. I'm hardly surprised he's the one causing problems again."

He moved in front of her as she made to leave. Aurmerle would step in when he wanted. They'd made a game of it, a long time ago.

"Now, now, Amelia Drew. Why the rush?" Ethon's gaze was fixed intently on hers. He didn't sound like he was doing something special to compel her, to mess with her mind - he didn't need to. It didn't change the fact that he was doing so. He used just enough that fighting it would have been difficult, but not impossible. If he wanted, Ethon could have convinced her that her name was Rapunzel and the Wicked Witch of the West was her evil step-mother.

"You don't want to leave." He gave a winsome smile, reaching out a hand to fondly stroke the side of her face, eyes wide and earnest. "If you leave now, you'll miss out on all the fun. You don't want that."
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:06 am

He embraced his brother and clapped him on the back. "Good to see you brother. It's been far too long." He said stepping back to look at the woman. "You sure you can't stick around for a while?" He asked.

He laughed. "Can't manage my own?" He smirked shaking his head. "Did you hear that?" He asked the other vampires. "I can't manage my own." He smirked before his face turned nasty. His kind fun looking features turned into one more animalistic and less human than normal.

He shrugged. "Yeah he wasn't one of my better changes." He smirked. He loved it when things went wrong. It was always more fun to watch them unreveal.

"So i let my family starve? Is that what you're saying?" He said moving to stand behind her as his brother blocked her exit. "We're just about to start having fun!" He said slowly pushing her hair away from the left side of her neck, taking in her scent. "Simply mouth watering." He said tracing his tongue along this extended fangs.

"You know too much! We can't just let you now can we? Don't want more humans poking their noses in where it's not wanted." He whispered into her ear. "What do you say brother? We feast or wipe her mind? It's your choice, think of it as a gift from me." He smirked looking up from the girls neck to his brother.
    Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Duscha Kotik Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:39 am

The leaders brother began talking to Amelia he had almost hypnotic powers Amelia had a compelling feeling she wanted to stay, she fought hard with this feeling manging to suppress it. The leader then smelt around Amelia's neck her heart began racing, beating hard against her chest. He then asked his brother should they feast or wipe her mind

Amelia slowly began calming herself and looked at the leader " I don't care if you... creatures starve thats not really my issue is it now" she said bluntly, she then stepped closer to him she was now face to face with him

" Get..Out..Of.. My way!" she said in a stern voice, her eyes firmly fixed on the vampire
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:08 am

"You will remain still and silent!" Ethon snapped at the woman. It wasn't just words that left his mouth, nor was it the light, playful compulsion he had used before.

His blue-gray eyes settled momentarily on each of the vampires present. Aurmerle's brother's... family. His own, also, in a way. Ethon thought he might recognize one or two of them, though, he was not certain.

"A quick story," said Ethon. He was speaking to the vampires, though his gaze was on the auror, now. His voice was mellow and smooth, nearly a hypnotizing singsong. "Once upon a time, there were no vampires. The world was... simpler, yet more feral. Magic had not yet been hid - not truly. The moon-called stalked the lands. Monsters felt no need to remain in the shadows, to hide under beds, to haunt the dreams of mankind.

"Devils roamed the earth.

"One day, a devil approached two brothers - so, the story goes - and he offered them a deal: their souls for eternal life. Strength, power, invincibility. Such an offer... who would turn it down?

"But everything," Ethon paused, moving closer to the woman so that his body was but a couple inches from her own, gaze piercing hers. "Everything comes with a price. And in the stead of their mortality, the brothers found they had but one true hunger, only one true thirst: blood. Without it, they were weak, incapable of even the simplest tasks. But they were still human. Their hearts still beat. They still felt pain, and longing. Fear.

"So, you see, Auror Drew, vampires are not creatures. They are merely cursed." His lip curled back from his teeth - his human-looking teeth - ever so slightly. "Not that you will be telling the story to anyone."

Ethon lightly gripped her arms, only to hold her with an iron grip. He ducked his head, grazing the side of her neck with his lips before murmuring in her ear. "You should count yourself lucky that your position would cause you to be missed. There was a time that wouldn't have mattered, of course. Now, it does.

"Furthermore, it is also your good fortune that you leaving here lacking any sense of being or sanity would be suspicious, because it would only too easy for me to rip it from you entirely." His tone turned into a nasty snarl.

"Amelia Drew" Ethon intoned, invoking the Power of Names. It could not be said that his deal with Djinn had never benefited him. "You will leave this place, and forget that you had ever known of its existence."

Ethon put a light kiss on her forehead. "Such a little girl," he remarked. "You had really ought to play someplace nicer. I will not protect you next time."

Releasing her, he stepped away.

"She will leave unharmed," he commanded the others. His stance dared any to defy him.

~
    (NOTE: Ethon's story, though true, ought to be taken as Vampire Myth. No one *really* knows where vampirism started, after all. *coughs*

Power of Names is a very ancient magic, an art long lost among mankind. Ethon knows it only because he has frequently played host to a demon over the past thousand years.)
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:25 pm

"Make up your mind little girl. Either it is or it isn't your business." He said moving to stand beside his brother. "You see the thing is, the vampires are my business no matter how many they kill. So if you have a problem with Risto then your problem is with me." He said holding out his hands. "Go on slap on the cuffs and we'll be able to count the remaining ministry workers on one hand."

He smiled. "You don't scare me." He laughed. "Besides this is my grounds. I have every right to be stood here blocking your path." He said folding his arms. "Such a good story!" He said looking at his brother. "That's one i would have told my kids with father had suceeded in making me marry Rosalie." He said rolling his eyes. "She was very pretty though, not like this one." He said lacing his finger through a strand of her hair.

"Aww." He moaned. "Such a kill joy brother. You never change." He said shaking his head as he walked down the tunnels towards the throne room.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Scala's eyes watched the two brothers. How she missed her two sisters who were somewhere on the planet. It reminded her that She needed to speak to the head auror.

"Maybe I should walk Miss Drew out of here Aurmerle. I need to have a chat with her anyway." Scala said as she looked at Amelia with her head at the side.

Longing for a Family (Open) Aleera11
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:12 am

He didn't bother to stop to respoond to her as he walked away. "Do what you like just make sure i dont have to make you regret it." He said waving a a hand to wave her off. He no longer cared. Infact he stopped caring the moment his humanity was taken away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:15 am