Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

A beautiful view (open)

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A beautiful view (open) Empty A beautiful view (open)

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Quinn walked up the steps to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Quinn needed to get away from everything at home. It wasn't cold but it wasn't hot either. Quinn decided on wearing dark washed jeans that had rips in them, a red tank top, a leather jacket, with a pair of boots that went on top of her jeans. Quinn had her hair down like usual. Quinn finally got to the top and looked at the view. Quinn smiled when she saw all the lights and the view of other buildings. It really was beautiful at night, during the day it probably never looked like this.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A beautiful view (open) Empty Re: A beautiful view (open)

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:15 am

Camille never got tired of the Eiffel Tower. No matter how many times she went there, no matter how many times she complained about having to wait forever, when she got to the top she was always amazed. And Camille wasn't truly amazed at a lot of things.

When she got to the top, she regretted not bringing a jacket. Her outfit was far too summer for the not-so-hot whether at the top of the tower. Especially at night.

She didn't notice were she was going and bumped into someone. "Sorry, sorry," she murmured, before looking at the girl. "Oh, Quinn!" she greeted, smiling at the brunette from her house and year, "Hello!"
    - - -
    outfit //
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:07 am

Quinn was looking at the view when she heard foot steps coming up the stairs. Quinn just ignored it but couldn't when someone bumped into her. Quinn turned around to see Camille who was in her year and her house. "Hey Camille, what brings you up here" Quinn asked gesturing around to the Eiffel tower.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:29 pm

Camille shrugged, "Just the view, I guess. It's breathtaking. Plus, it's not as if there's anything better to do around France these days."

"What about you?" she asked her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Quinn nodded. "I have to agree with you, it is breath taking" Quinn looked at the view. Quinn just shrugged. "I came here to get away from everything, a place I can call a getaway from everything bad that has happened to me. I almost fell for someone but I can't let myself get close to anyone, that's why I'm barely seen with anyone. When people become close to me, they either turn their backs on me, move and lose touch, stab me in the back, or just don't care about me anymore" Quinn sighed, she didn't no why she was saying this to Camille but it was out and she couldn't take it back. "Sorry I'm dropping this on you" Quinn apologized.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Camille's eyes widened, "Um, wow."

She was never really the person people opened up to. Was it because she was a fun friend, but not the loving, caring type, or she never let herself get too wrapped up in drama, or she talked too much, or because she could be a total bitch sometimes, she didn't know. She realized she probably sounded rude to Quinn, but it was . . . nice, being trusted. Weird, yes, for sure, but nice.

"I'm sorry, I just. . . uh, no, it's ok, really," she said, "The thing, Quinn, you can't let yourself get too attached to the person, because if they leave you'll heart so much more. You can talk to them, you can be friends with them, you can snog them, you can do whatever you want with them, but you can't like them too much. Not until you know for sure they won't leave you."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Quinn almost laughed at the snog part. "Yeah, I no what you mean Camille, but I don't think people will actually want to be friends with me, I made one friend at this school and his name is Zess, for some odd reason I trust him but I don't no if he will leave or not, he is kinda hard to read" Quinn shrugged. "What about you, it's okay if you open up like I just did, for some odd reason I feel like I can trust you on one sense" Quinn said, she really didn't no how to explain it. It was kind of weird to gain Quinn's trust.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:37 pm

"Why wouldn't people want to be friends with you?" Camille asked, "I'm not saying this to be sweet or cute, you might have realized by now that's so not my type, but you seem like an okay person. You've been pretty fun these past years, though we've never really talked all that much. And I don't know Black well, so I can't tell whether he'll leave or not."

She shrugged, "My life's perfect, I guess. I have a nice family, I have friends, I guess, my parents let me do whatever I want, we have money, we have a house, we travel. . . What more could I ask for?
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Quinn shrugged at her. She really didn't know, she barley gave people the time of day but still she didn't know. "Thanks Camille, I see you and I as friends some day, not like friends where we just say 'hey' and walk away I mean like friends, friends where we always hang out" Quinn was warming up to Camille. "It's okay, he is sweet and I don't think he will" Quinn shrugged.

Quinn smiled. "Your life seems perfect. I wish I will have that some day, here's hoping" Quinn gave a small smile.
    Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sorin Zeklos Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Sorin was so angry. He decided that he was really hungry. He was on the Eiffle tower. He was walking around where two girls were talking. Yes tonight he was going to kill some pure girls.

A beautiful view (open) Llolol10
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:16 pm

Camille smiled, "Yeah, we should totally hang out sometime." Quinn was a nice girl, she was. And she was fun to talk to.

"You'll have it one day," she told her. "It's perfect," she muttered. If it was so damn perfect, then why did she feel like something was missing? Something crucial. . .

Lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice a man walking around them until a few seconds later, and she caught her breath when she saw him. He seemed angry and . . . there was something weird about him. Camille didn't know what it was, but she didn't like it, not one bit.

"Quinn," she whispered, turning back to look at the view, "There's a man over there that seems really strange. I don't think he'll do anything with so many people around, so I suppose we should get out of here and go over there, it's more crowded."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:56 pm

"I would love to hang out when ever we are both free" Quinn nodded. Quinn continued to look at the view. "I hope so" Quinn sighed. Quinn heard foot steps but didn't feel like turning around so she kept looking at the view until Camille started talking. Quinn turned around and went into shock. "Camille that's a vampire" Quinn whispered. Quinn grabbed Camille's hand and ran the other way to where there was a lot of people. Quinn just kept running with Camille until she knew they were going to be safe. Quinn got taught about vampires and she was prepared. Quinn always was told to run the other way so, so be it.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:22 pm

"How can you tell?" Camille exclaimed as Quinn dragged her away, "I mean, I know he doesn't look exactly... well, human, but-"

She looked around and groaned. "What are the odds that two witches in Muggle France would run into a vampire?" she whispered, "We're lucky gals."
    Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sorin Zeklos Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Sorin watched as the girls walked quickly away. But soon he was quickly behind them again. Sorin leaned down to the girl who was taking and whispered in her ear.

"Yes, you are very lucky gals as you say!" Sorin said so the other girl can hear aswell. The people who were around went back down in the elevator.

"Your just lucky to be in my presence on a wonderfull night!" Sorin hissed as he ran his finger on the closest girls neck.

Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Camille froze. Shit. She'd forgotten how fast vampires were.

She watched as the other people went down in the elevator. Sure, there were more, but they were farther away.

She closed her eyes when he touched her neck. On the spur of the moment, she lowered her head and bit his finger. She shouldn't have done that, but whatever.

Camille turned around and pushed him. "Get away from me, you freak!" she shrieked, drawing the attentions of some of the Muggles that were still in the Eiffel Tower. She wondered how much time had gone by since she had gotten there, seeing as it wasn't as crowded as it had been when she got there.

"Stay away, you pedo!" she yelled. She couldn't very well call him a vampire in front of Muggles. Security would come soon, she hoped. She ran for the elevator, grabbing Quinn by the pulse and cursing the stupid magical laws. How she would have killed to use a wand at the moment.
    Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sorin Zeklos Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:06 am

Sorin zoomed somewhere he wasn't seen when the girl screamed. Both of the girls ran to the elevator but it was gong down with out them. The rest of the muggles got in the other one on the other side which they obviously missed. He went up behind them.

"You can't run away little girls!" Sorin hissed as he grabbed the one he had spotted first and bit into her neck.

"You taste good little girl!" He said as he sanked his teeth back in. With a flick of his rist he silenced the other girl.

Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Camille let out a frustrated sigh when she saw the elevator was still down, but pressed the button anyway. Turning to the other one, she ran for it, but the door was already closing and the muggles were going down, her eyes widened.

No, no, no. She was not stuck up here with a vampire. Her eyes made their way to the emergency stairs, but before she could do anything, the vampire had sunk his teeth into her neck.

Camille screamed, but pushed him away with all her strength. To hell with the 'no magic' thing. If she didn't use her wand right now, she would probably be dead in a few minutes.

"Stupefy!" she yelled, and grabbed Quinn by the hand, running down the emergency stairs. She put one hand on her neck when she got to the bottom and sighed. She was lucky he had only bit her neck a little bit.

"Are you alright?" she asked Quinn. She felt a bit calmer, now that she was around people again, on the ever crowded streets of muggle France.
    Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sorin Zeklos Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Sorin dodged the spell that was sent at him. He growled and went to the fence to see if he could see them. He saw them in the muggle crowed.

"She did taste good." He said to himself.

"Some one will be in trouble with the Ministry about using magic." Sorin smirked. He climbed the fence and flew into the night air.

Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Scala had watched the whole scene with wide eyes. She knew Sorin was a idiot, but this was going over the top.

She followed the girls and stopped in front of them.

"Are you two young lady's Ok? I saw what happened? Scala asked with concern.

A beautiful view (open) Aleera11
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Camille turned around when someone spoke to her. "You. . . saw what happened?" she frowned. Why wasn't she freaked out by the fact that there was a vampire there? And a girl using magic? Camille raised an eyebrow, the woman didn't look like a Muggle. . .

"I'm alright, I suppose," she said, "Except for this," she pointed at the bite mark on her neck, which was still bleeding, "But it doesn't hurt as much anymore, and my father might be able to fix it for me."
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:08 pm

"I'm truely sorry I couldn't stop him. You see," Scala paused and looked around to see if anyone was close. She summond the girls to follow to a more quite place where there were hardly anyone. Scala continued.

"I'm a vampire, but don't worry I won't attack you. Anyway I already fed. That vampire up there Is 103 years older than me and a lot stronger. I am 666 years old and he would bring me down easily." Scala said like a whisper.

"I sense you two go to Beauxbatons, Well I will be the new Creative Arts Professor at Beauxbatons. Here let me heal that for you." Scala Went to the girl with the bite mark. Her hand went to the mark and she let her fingers glow over the marks. She looked to see that there was no scar or blood.

Last edited by Scala Del Ray on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:48 am

Camille wasn't sure if she should follow the woman or not, taking into consideration everything that had happened up there, but she did anyway.

She nodded as the woman explained that other vampire was older and a lot stronger, and couldn't jide her surprise when she said she'd be the new Creative Arts professor.

She tensed up a bit when the vampire touched her neck, but it happened so fast she didn't have time to react. Before she knew it, the scar was healed.

"Thank you," she said.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:04 am

Quinn watched Camille get bit. Damn this whole magic thing. Quinn took her wand out but Camille beat her to the punch. Camille grabbed her hand and ran with her. "Yeah I'm fine" Quinn told Camille. Soon another vampire came and started apologizing. Quinn watched her heal Camille. Quinn held her wand in front of her. "How do we no you won't just eat us when you see that we are calm enough after running from a crazy vampire who's never even been laid" Quinn asked the woman.

"Since when the hell does the school we go to decide to hire vampires" Quinn asked.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:19 pm

"Because I've taken a oath not to eat any of my students or Professors." Scala said with a smile.

"I was turned against my own will, I wouldn't even dare take blood from the young. The only way I take blood is from animals or Criminals. I'm quite used to dealing with blood though, since I have been dealing with the injured in wars from my 666 years of Immortality." Scala said quietly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Quinn just stared at the vampire. Quinn started to lower her wand and put it in her back pocket and pulled her shirt over it so the muggles didn't see it. "Just because I lowered my wand doesn't mean I fully trust you, yeah you healed my friend but I think you can understand why I won't trust unless I see you do what you said" Quinn just shrugged. Her mother always told her to never trust vampires not even with your life.

"Why were you here in the muggle world in the first place, it couldn't be to make sure 3rd year students were safe from that vampire guy" Quinn asked crossing her arms and she also made sure to stay close to Camille as possible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:10 pm