Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Promiscuous (Tre)

Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Promiscuous (Tre) - Page 2 Empty Re: Promiscuous (Tre)

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Tre grinned right back at her, his eyes sparkling. "See? We can even get some things crossed off on the way to class!" He smiled. "Look at you, Bonita, being all clever." He smirked at her, chuckling.

"Well look what you're missing out on!" He exclaimed, leading them into the dance. "Impulse decisions are the best. Opens up things you would have never known existed if you hadn't!"

He placed a kiss on her raised eyebrow, if only to see her blush or hear her sigh again. "Skeptical are we?" He asked. "Well, the thing about strong souls are, they don't always know their strong, but they have the strength when they need it."

He grinned, meeting her eyes. "It's Spanish." He said, adopting a Spanish lilt. "It means 'Beautiful'." He winked at her. "I've decided that it shall be your nickname, seeing as your beauty is deeper than most."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Laughing she gave a mock cursty, "I can do it every now and again."

"I'm starting to see that," she said with her amused smile as she allowed the boy to lead her in dance once more.

She bit her lip attempting hold back an oddly stupid grin as he kissed her eyebrow - of course it couldn't hold back her ever increasing blush which she was starting to think he was purposely trying to create now.

"Well then I guess I will just have to wait and see if you're right."

"Beautiful," she blinked at him owlishly for a moment, before laughing slighlty. She shook her head. She wasn't beautiful - with her small features that always sort of reminded her of a pixie, she was cute, maybe but beautiful?
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:15 pm

"Beautiful." He repeated, making his hold on her more secure. "All the way through. From surface to soul." He brushed her hair out of her eyes and slowed their dance down. "So, my lady, pick a number between one and twenty, and that's what we'll do next." He smiled dazzlingly at her and rubbed their noses together. "Any number at all..."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:36 am

"There you go with my soul again," she whispered with a faint grin. "One would think you could see right through me, with all you say about it."

She giggled as he rubbed their noses - yet again - and then swatted at him playfully.

"Stop that, its distracting. You have to behave if you want me to pick a number."

She gave him a stern look for a moment before smiling.

"Lets go with... thirteen, lucky thirteen."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:05 pm

Tre grinned. "I was raised with a sort of affinity for souls. I can feel if someone's a good person or not." He winked at her. "And you just happen to be one of the best people I've ever come in contact with."

He feigned shock and widened his eyes comicly. "My lady!" he gasped. "You hit me! The shame!!" he threw his hand in front of his eyes and threw himself away from her, keeping a hold on her hand. He peeked around his fingers at her, winking playfully.

"Distracting eh?" He teased, pulling her close again. "Being distracting seems to be another passtime of mine, hmm?" He rubbed their noses together teasingly before dancing away from her.

"THIRTEEN!" He bellowed happily, taking her hand. "Come on then! There's no time to lose!" He started at a slow run, and once she was running with him, led her down the path the bridge connected over the water.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:55 pm

"You're just saying things now," she laughed self consciously shaking her head, but grinning none the less.

Her small body shook with laughter this time. She had to wait a moment before she could speak clearly again.

"Yes I did - and if you keep distracting my like that I shall do it again." She was trying to be stern but everything about the situation was making her act just the opposite.

Faye stumbled just for a moment as she was first pulled along, rather shocked by the suddenness of it, but with a small laugh and a shake of her head she picked up her pass to keep up with the boy, all the while curious about what insanity he had thought up for them next.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:32 pm