Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Why are Plots so hard?

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Why are Plots so hard? Empty Why are Plots so hard?

Post by JJeh Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:41 pm

Right so the title pretty much says it all - althought I mainly starting it for myself (Caused I'm selfish and horrible Razz) - I think anyone can come here if they are struggling with a plot and see if anyone else on this fabulous site has some ideas or is in the same problem etc. etc. etc.

Sooo I'm going to go here:

As I'm sure many of you know - I have waaaaay too many charries, and a few of them are falling in active because I just can't get any good plot ground for them.

Feliks, pretty much never posts, and except for a friendship and a half-budding romantic relationship has got nothing.

Christopher Delacroix I made on an impulse and really does quite literally have NOTHING

Colin - I was actually trying to adopt him out, but that seems not to be working... but yeah he does have a child, and sort of a relationship... and I really like his past, its rather defined, but I just have no idea what to do with his future.

Kallie... I don't know, she Minister for magic now, and I have sort of half ideas but none that really... seem like a full plot.

ANYWAYS, that's my plotless right now....

And since were here I might as well go for it... a few of my peeps have plots but they are sort of half stalling out for the moment because I think I might need some people sooooo.....

Ophelia has this "Romeo and Juliet" plot going on right now, so... if anyone has a boy around fifth year who'd love to come take the role of "Paris" in my insane plot please come have fun, join the chaos

J. J. well... this one WAS sort of in the future but... I also don't know what Nav's doing with Dimi so it could actually come closer and be a more defined plot but... Right now, assuming JJ keeps her relationship, I was thinking that she'd have a little summer fling sort of thing at some point in the future, and I'm not really sure why but I really feel like this fling should be Muggle... it was more dramatic when the Muggles all hated us but, still Razz I like that plot line none the less.

OH! I was also Toying with the idea of killing Ty in the semi-near future so, if anyone wants to give a concrete plot thought on that (And not just say "NO KILLING") that would be cool too.

*Nods* Wow thats a lot Razz Well thank you to whoever just read that all, and yeah! If you have thougths or something PLEASE post below and I shall love you forever.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Why are Plots so hard? Empty Re: Why are Plots so hard?

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:40 pm

I HAVE AN QUESTION BEFORE YOU KILL OF TYLER.

Does he by chance to be dating anyone?
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:59 pm

No, he by chance does not happen to be dating anyone....

He had a... fling... with Karma... and flirted with Ivz for a while, but no

He's a lone wolf!! Razz

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:58 pm

Kallie might have met Lena when she was a child. Kallie's Finnish, right? Go Suomi!

Phillie needs to tell Le all about Artie, jsyk. c:
    Drusilla Selwyn
    Drusilla Selwyn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Drusilla Selwyn Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:17 am

Well my charries abit evil in that she wants to rule the Ministry so will try multiple attempts at indirectly killing or trying to bring down the Minister and others she thinks stand in her way. So she could kill off Tyler, we would just need some kind of plot with the Ministry involved in it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:15 pm