Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

help me || DYLORA

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

help me || DYLORA Empty help me || DYLORA

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:52 pm

Lora knew she was crazy to come here. It was a pub! Definitely not her kind of place. But she was desperate for some sort of relief and she was willing to have some Firewhiskey. Looking around the place, she wondered if it was such a good idea. Ignoring all the blatant stares from some of the men, she subconsciously wrapped her jacket tighter around herself and made her way to the counter. She ordered a glass of Firewhiskey and took a seat away from the crowd. "Why didn't I ask Dylan to come?" She muttered to herself.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

help me || DYLORA Empty Re: help me || DYLORA

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:00 pm

He walked into the pub, thinking that maybe he could relieve his stress a little. He noticed some boys were looking towards the bar, with Lust in there... "Lor!" He exclaimed, running over to her. He wrapped his arm tightly around her and kissed her neck to show she was his. "Why are you here by yourself?" He asked slightly angry at her, into her ear.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Lora looked up in relief and surprise as she saw Dylan next to her. She made him take a seat so she could sit on his lap. But before she could, one of the boys came over to her and told in a low voice, "Hey baby, wanna have some fun?" She held on to her boyfriend tighter and nearly growled, "No thanks." She looked at Dylan with a slightly scared expression and replied, "I'm sorry...I just wanted to relax...and then I couldn't find you..." she trailed off, knowing he'd still be angry with her.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Dylan got up, and punched the boy in the face. "Hey, how about you do not speak to my girlfriend again, hm?" He growled. The place got quiet. He sat back down, and wrapped his arms around Lor. He sighed. "Well, you know how I am. Especially now." He shot a dirty look at the boy, who was clutching his nose.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:54 am

Before Lora could say a word, Dylan had got up and punched the lights out of the boy. Normally, she would have giggled and been amused by the whole thing, but this time all she felt was comfort that he was there. She turned away as the boy sneered at her and walked off. Drinking a bit of her Firewhiskey, she offered the glass to Dylan and tried to ignore the fact that pretty much every girl was staring at him blatantly. "Want some?" She asked.

"I'm just feeling so confused and sad, Dyl." She admitted in a small voice. "I just wanted to forget about it all, so I thought I'd come here...." she sighed and rested her head on his chest.

OUTFIT!! (The jacket is supposed to be Dyl's btw, xP)
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:48 am

He ignored all the girl's stares. "You can show that I'm yours, you know that right?" He whispered in her ear, fingers lightly skimming her back. He accepted the glass and drank a little. He shivered at the taste. "I will never get used to drinking." He muttered.

He wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her head. "She will come back. She has too, because she is Kait." He paused. "And is there something else?" He asked.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Running her fingers through Dylan's hair, Lora kissed him with all she had, trying to pour in all the sadness and convey what she couldn't with words. She gently bit his earlobe, a clear sign that said, 'Back off, he's mine.' Grinning at his reaction to the alcohol, she couldn't help but tease, "The big tough guy can't handle a little Firewhiskey?"

"I know, but I'm just so scared," she whispered, already feeling a few of her teardrops. "I just cannot lose her." She sighed at Dylan's question. Am I that obvious? She wondered. "I'm too exhausted cause I haven't slept properly in over a month; I keep getting nightmares." She probably should have told him sooner but at least he knew it now.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:25 am

He bit his lip to stop him from moaning slightly. Then he grinned, and shook his head. "No, a big guy like me don't need alcohol to be all tough." He laughed.

"Kait's tough. She will survive." He told her gently. Then he widened his eyes. "Have you tried different ways to fall asleep?" He asked.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:44 pm

"Well, you're not actually big or tough. I was only kidding," Lora told with a grin. She loved messing with Dylan; it always made them both smile and she could really use the tension reliever at this point.

She wiped her tears with the sleeve of her dress and interlaced their fingers. "Just promise me that we will do everything we can to find her," she whispered and hugged him tight. As usual, he was her rock. So is Kait, but both in different ways. "I've tried eating snacks at night, kept myself busy all day so I'd be tired at night....but everytime I fall asleep, I get up after a few hours. I, uh...even tried taking pills," she mumbled. She knew the dangers of eating pills like that but she was desperate.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:39 am

He raised an eyebrow and leans over to tickle her. "Not all big and tough, eh?" He teases, and plants a kiss on her forehead.

He nods and hugs her tightly. "She will be found. Even if it will be years from now." He promises. He doesn't add, if they find her alive. Then he widens his eyes. "No more pills, you got that?" He demands softly. "Have you tried sleeping with a friend?" He didn't mean it in a perverted way. "I hear sometimes it works."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:21 am

"Just weak and scrawny!" Lora managed in between laughs. She was thankful that they were sitting in a secluded area, otherwise they definitely would have been kicked out by now. She leaned her forehead against Dylan's and murmured, "Thanks for coming tonight, don't know what I was thinking."

She looked at him in shock. "What? Years from now is not okay! Damn it, should have been me that was kidnapped!" She knew it was probably a stupid thing to say but that was exactly how she felt. Kait has a miserable time already, with the exception of while being in Durmstrang, she didn't deserve this. "No, I haven't tried that cause I'd have to spend the night with someone from our house, right? And there's no one I'm comfortable with like that except for you." She sighed in frustration. The lack of sleep was finally catching up to her.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:29 pm

He chuckled. "Hmm... can I show you how I am the opposite you say?" He whispered huskily in her ear, grinning from ear to ear. He stroke her cheek. "I will always be there for you, Lor."

He sighed. "A few years from now is better than a lifetime, Lor." He then looked at her in shock. "No, it shouldn't have been you. It shouldn't have been anyone, Lor. Don't say that again, please." He plead. Then he hesitated. "What... what... oh never mind." He trailed off.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:39 am

"Sure, go ahead. But I don't think you can show me something that's not true," Lora told Dylan with a sly grin and shivered lightly at his voice. She leaned into his touch and sighed in bliss. "I know you will be. I don't know what would have happened if I didn't have you."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," she mumbled reluctantly. "But since it did to happen to someone, it should have been me! Seriously Dyl, isn't it bad enough what Kait's going through? First it was my sister who got killed when it should have been me. And now Kait's gone..." she trailed off as she realized what she said. Damn it, I didn't mean to bring up the 'me should have been killed' thing," she thought. But it was true, so why deny it?

"What is it?" She asked him confusedly as he stopped mid-sentence.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:06 am

"Kait, she's strong. She will last better than us through this, after what she has been through. It's that kind of thing that will help her survive, Lor."

He stared at her in shock, and gather's her into a strong hug. He whispered her name over and over again. He couldn't imagine not having Lora there. "Please," He begged.

He sighed, and shifted his feet back and forth. "What about.... uh... just sleeping in the same room together so I can wake up to comfort you when you have a nightmare or something..."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:31 am

Even though Lora hated to, she had to agree with Dylan. "That still doesn't change the fact how I wish it didn't happen to her," she muttered. "But since she's my best friend, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone else thought I am overacting." She said and rested her head on his chest.

She hugged him back just as tight. "I'm sorry, but I do wish that. If I could go back in time and change it, I would. Or at least try to have saved her," she admitted. "Nothing to be scared Dyl, you would have been fine without me cause you wouldn't have even known me then." She told with a forced grin.

She giggled at Dylan's nervousness and replied, "It's okay to say we can sleep in the same bed, you know? But yeah, that'd be great actually," she smiled at him and held his hand in hers.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:05 pm

He did think she was overreacting about this, but he didn't say it. Somethings he didn't say. Instead he ran his fingers through her hair, murmuring words that mean to be of comfort.

"We all wish that." He told her. "I do, Lena, Fro, you and who knows who else Kait has spoked to in her life and she gets along with." He chuckled emotionless like. "Yeah, but I will probably be missing somebody very important in my life right now." He told her.

He sighed with relief that Lor reacted well. "Alright, and you know I love you right?" He asked.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:10 pm

"I'm pretty sure that wasn't the sort of adventure she was hoping to find when she ran away from school," Lora commented with a light laugh. "But yeah, with all of us looking, we are bound to find her sooner or later." She gave him a small smile.

She instantly felt guilty for dumping her feelings on him when he must have been feeling just as worse. "Yeah, I know that," she answered and got up from his lap. She went over to an empty table, ignoring the bunch of guys that were sitting at the next table. "Hey darling, you okay?" One of them called out and snickered. "None of your business," she snapped. They all whistled and the same guy stood up and shouted to Dylan, "You need to learn to take better care of your lady!"

Lora felt her anger rise and she kicked the guy in the shin. He growled and made an attempt to grab her but she pushed him away and went back to the empty table as one of the security men had arrived. Feeling slightly shaken up yet proud, she smiled to herself.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:22 am

"If she was looking for one, I would put her in a Mental Institute." Dylan replied back, laughing. Then he frowned, confused why Lor got up. The confusion was quickly buried though, when the boy's started going after Lor again. He got up to follow her, and dragged the guy away from Lor growling, "You do NOT touch her." Then he managed a punch to his face again, along with one in the gut, before the men dragged him away.

"Now," He addressed to the other guys. "I don't care if you hadn't had a girl in a while. She is mine, and you will never get her." He growled, and sat by Lor at the table.

"Now, why did you do that?" He asked, chuckling though his thoughts still rested on the guy's hungry stares.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:01 am

Lora watched with wide eyes as Dylan punched the guy twice. As he came to sit down at her table, one of the other guys responded, "Nah, looks like she's too much to handle anyways!" She decided to ignore the comment and just let it go.

"Why did I kick the guy in the shin? I thought that was pretty obvious," She replied with a raised eyebrow and laughed lightly. "Is it wrong of me to admit that I enjoyed you hitting that jerk?" She asked her boyfriend, feeling herself start to blush. She scooted her chair closer to Dylan's and kissed him hard. "Plus it's kinda hot to see you get possessive," she murmured and her blush deepened.

She held his face in her hands and brushed away the hair from his forehead. "Alright, your turn to talk to me." She didn't want him to bottle up his thoughts and wanted him to be able to spill them out to her.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:55 pm

He shook his head. "Get up all of sudden, you should have knew it would have riled up the guys." He chuckled, and shook his head. "No, I enjoyed it too." Then he almost groaned and pulled Lor to his lap. "We dont' want a repeat of what happened before." He told her, chuckling.

"Your kind of smokin' hot when I see you kick dudes." Dylan replied, murmuring against her lips. He connected their lips for a brief, passionate kiss.

"What is there to talk about?" He asked. "I am perfectly content talking about you."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:17 pm

"I just felt angry and guilty," Lora replied with a shrug. "And well, you're here, so I really didn't think about the other guys getting riled up," she admitted. She kissed the side of Dyl's neck softly and hugged hia jacket tighter around herself. "No, I guess we don't," she reluctantly agreed.

She blushed at her boyfriend's comment. Grabbing the sides of hia face, she kissed him slow and deep.

She shook her head at him and told, "You don't have to be content, I just want to make sure you were okay. And also that you would talk to, okay?"
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:29 pm

He nodded. "Alright then, though I wished I did more to those guys." He shot them a withering glance. He placed his hands on her sides, and responded to the kiss. "I.Love.You." He murmured, kissed her between words.

He chuckled. "I really can't think of something that's wrong right now, because I am with you. I have problems like that when I am truly happy."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:24 am

"It's fine. Besides, you can't be there everytime when I face worse situations as an Auror," Lora replied with a slight grin. She smiled against Dyl's lips and put her arms around his neck. "And I love you way more," she told in a soft voice and kissed him once more.

She sighed and looked at him. "You're sure? I just figured you might want to vent as well and I feel bad that I'm just complaining and you have to listen," she told and laughed lightly. "But I'm loads of fun, so I know that you're not having too much of a bad time with me," she teased.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:26 pm

He sighed. "Sadly, I would follow you in every one of your missions. Though, I'd probably not take after that career." He was actually thinking about getting a career in the Muggle World, he mentally cursed his sister in his mind for getting him into that thought.

He laughed. "I'm better now, for not everybody is upset. You know me, I don't show my Grief a whole lot and try to get on with life. In this case, try to find Kait and use my Grief and anger as energy." He grinned.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:34 pm

"You do know that's not possible, right?" Lora asked with a raise of her eyebrows. "Besides, you don't need to worry about me, I'll be able to take care of myself and fight the bad guys," she assured Dyl. "So what career are you planning on following?" She asked with a grin.

"And that is exactly why I wish I had the same attitude as you," she told and smiled lightly. "And even worse, you're stuck with a girl who worries about everything way too much and overreacts like crazy. Sometimes I do wonder..." she trailed off. Right, go ahead and ruin things again Lora, she thought.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:31 am