Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Curiousity (OPEN)

Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Curiousity (OPEN) Empty Curiousity (OPEN)

Post by Viola Seuss Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Viola stalked through the forest, eyes scanning for any possible movements. She had walked away from Amora for the time being as the surrounds were more interesting than her. She took in a deep breath and exhaled inaudibly. Others were near. Very near.

Her footsteps became soft and well placed as she creeped slowly forwards. A coven was near. Probably in a place underground, since she doubted any other place protected them from the light.

Snap.

Viola jumped sideways, her breath hitched and shaking. She got down low and hoped she wasn't seen. It took her a moment to realize nothing had moved; she herself had stepped on the stick. She shook her head softly and stood, searching for Amora.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Curiousity (OPEN) Empty Re: Curiousity (OPEN)

Post by Amora Kirke Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Amora stalked after her, fury making her steps silent. She flinched at the sound of the snap, grabbing Vi's arm.

"Will you stop wandering off?!?!" She snarled. "What are you doing?" She looked around the place she'd run off to. "Where did you go?"

Sniffing the air, Amora narrowed her eyes at the girl accusingly. "Why are we here?!" She growled. She didn't croach down next to her, instead staying upright.

Amora had never been one to hide.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:42 pm

Viola flinched at the elder's words, pulling her arm away softly with a shrug. She didn't know why they were there. Instinct, maybe. It was a nice smell- others like her. Almost as good as human smells were. She sighed and glanced around, ignoring the panicked Amora.

"Where's Angel?" she whispered, mostly to herself, as she searched for her white rabbit friend. It usually followed her around for protection (from Amora, at times) and food. But, now... the aging rabbit had vanished.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:11 pm

The forest was silent as he enjoyed the pack of campers he'd found just outside of his tunnels. He'd been sat there silently contemplating his next meal, when 5 of them had wondered to him so willingly. He was powerless and couldn't turn it down.

The faintest of sounds had him pulling out of the young mans neck to scan the forest for intruders. He sent out his mind and sensed two vampires ahead. With a lick of his lips he dropped the corpse onto the pile with the rest of them and stood there waiting. They would come eventually they couldn't not. He was sending them signals to come and they couldn't refuse.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Viola lifted her face to the sky, trying the figure out that urge to go down the human trail. First, she ignored it, then, when the pull had becom too strong, stood up and started to head down to the trail with graceful motions.

It was only a meter or two along she smelled the blood. Human blood. The fresh, intense bleeding that sent shivers down her spine. She had more control than most, really, but, with her age and that darn pulling feeling... she became lost in it.

She hurried forward, stopping only when she saw the man and the stack of bodies. She stepped back, scared and shameful that she had walked in on another's feast. When was the last time she had eaten? A while, probably. Her eyes darted meekly between the bodies and the man as she stood in wordless submission.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:40 am

Amora growled lowly and followed her, sniffing the air. She could smell the blood from there, so why not go toward it? At least, that's what she told herself.

She raised an eyebrow at the boy who stood before her, man, whatever. He looked tastier than the humans he had slewn around him, but Amora knew better than to be picky.

So though it went against most codes of Vampire conduct, and though her little one was watching, she strode foreward and plucked the human straight from the pile of bodies, sinking her fangs into the already ripped flesh and drinking deeply. She met his eyes challangingly before she let the morsel go, licking her lips and backing away. "Tasty." She purred.

"Howdy, stranger." She greeted with a yawn, moving back to beside Viola.

Last edited by Amora Kirke on Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:50 am

He watched them both carefully as they emerged from the trees. Such young beauty, it would be a shame to let them leave. He tilted his head to the side and simply watched as they approached. It was tradition to for him to watch them, it allowed him to get an of how they'd react or fight.

"Nothing!" He said wrapping his fingers into amoras hair and yanking her head back. "Pisses me off than a vampire that takes other peoples kills!" He said throwing her back and the moving to wipe his hand on one of the humans coats.

"Yes I know what you are." He smirked he may look human to all those that didn't know him but he dared anyone to say he had the intelligence of one at his age.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Viola cried out when her friend hit the tree, her gaping mouth exposing her fangs. She nervously stepped back again, ready to flee with or without Amora. If worst came to worst, she'd try to fight the man, but doubted how that would work out.

"D-don't... hurt us..." she choked out, hair falling into her face. She looked to the side, indicating that they were just passing through.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Well, it would seem that this one was one who abided by 'Vampire Conduct'. Or whatever the hell he was. What a bore.

Amora calmly stood once more, brushing herself off. She ran her fingers through her hair to settle it, and wiped a bit of blood off her mouth with her thumb. She sucked on her thumb, bored now. Well this one was no fun.

She sauntered over to Sweets, smirking at the younger vampire. "There. Is your curiousity over now? Can we leave?" She barely glanced over her shoulder at the other one, whatever his name was, and wrinkled her nose. "Why are we even here?"

Last edited by Amora Kirke on Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:30 am

"Hurt you?" He asked moving to stand closer to the other girl. A finger traced lightly through the front of her hair. "Do you have any idea who i am young one?" He asked. To all humans and vampires he look and smelt like nothing more than a humanbeing. It was his strength and thirst for human blood that set him apart. He and his brother were two of a kind.

He turned to look at the other girl. "You're here because i. Wanted. You. To be. Here." He said narrowing his eyes at her. He'd wanted some fun with the humans, but their scent had put him off.

Last edited by Aurmerle Pyrrhos on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:46 am

As his hand intertwined into her hair, Viola let out a softsound of panic. She didn't bother to pull away, unsure of whether this would be an insult or not. He smelt human... yet, he couldn't be. Not with all those bodies at her feet.

"No..." she spoke, fangs exposed out of desire and hunger. She looked back at Amora for any indication. Something in her head was spinning from the thought of food. Both of the others had drunken...

Licking her lips, Viola turned to her elder with the normal hollow eyed gaze. She looked back at the pile, trying to inquire about food nonverbally.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:01 pm

Amora growled. "Don't touch her!" She was between them with superhuman speed, backing Viola up behind her. "I don't know who you are either, but you smell human, yet you aren't. Must mean something."

She cocked her head at Viola. "No leftovers this time, Sweets." She said softly. "You'll have to wait a bit. He doesn't like sharing." That was the only reason she'd tried. She'd rather be thrown then have Vio thrown. She was used to being thrown around, the young one was not.

"Why did you summon us, then?" She asked, her eyes returning to the boy before her. Appearance-wise, they looked about the same age, but if he really was a vampire, he was either newer or extremely old, and if his strength was any indication, she was leaning toward older.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm

He smiled at how protective the other girl seemed to be. "Are you jealous young one?" He asked tracing a finger through her hair instead. His top lip pulled back revealing his fangs as his finger lightly traced the vein in her neck. So easy it would be to get a taste, but he was done with playing. The humans had been no fun and that now put him off fun for that hour.

"Then allow me to introduce myself. I am Rush, leader of the coven here." He said taking a step back with his arms wide. "You are on my grounds that is why. I like to know those that dare walk my soil and don't at least make themselves known to me." He said most vampire that walked his earth came and said hello on their way through. There was a lot of speculation amongst most vampire about him and his brother. Neither of them smelt like the usual vampires so lots of questions are raised.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Viola pushed Amora aside, a frown appearing on her face. She approached the man seriously, then took his hand in hers. First, there was nothing to eat, then this man was yelling at them over nothing! It was so annoying.

She kissed the back of his hand and whispered, "I'm Viola. That's Amora. We're just p-passing through." her voice cracked from misuse, "Sorry,"

She gave the hand another kiss, a human tradition she held on to, then let go, ready to bolt.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Amora growled low in her throat when he touched her, but otherwise didn't react, her eyes going to his own vein. There was a heart in there. Beating. She could hear it... Her eyes darkened hungrily and her fangs lengthened, his words going straight over her head.

Then Viola pushed her away.

She blinked the hunger out of her eyes and smoothed back her hair again, sighing and retracting her fangs. She'd have to go hunting later. She was hungry now.

Rolling her eyes, she shrugged. "Just passing through." she repeated, though she raised an eyebrow at Vi's antics. That was Sweets for you, groveling at the slightest hint of danger. She licked her lips and looked around. She'd known better than to come here. If she could have left the girl to die she would have, but... well. She may have become a bit fond of the girl in the sixty odd years they'd been travelling together.

Or maybe she just amused her, and she could spare the left overs.

She pushed down a snort as Vi prepared to run for it. If this was the coven leader, and he wanted them to stay, they'd stay, whether they ran or not. She leaned against a tree, watching Rush with evaluating eyes. Maybe if they stayed, she'd figure out why his heart was still beating. Then again, was it worth sacrificing a meal?

Was anything worth sacrificing a meal?

Not really.

She yawned. "Can we go now?" She asked Vi and Rush. "Or am I to watch Sweets grovel forever?"
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:46 pm

"That's quite alright little one. I can forgive your ignorance." He said taking her hand in his and kissing hers. It was traditional for a man to kiss the ladies hand during his time and he was still very much back in his time.

"I don't like your rudeness." He said turning his head to Amora, at vampire speed. "I never created you to be this way." He said taking in her appearence. It had been a long time since he'd seen her. Far too long.

Last edited by Aurmerle Pyrrhos on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Viola nodded, but didn't smile at the man. Kissing on the hand? He was older than she thought. She gently pulled her hand away, the churning of fear building up again.

She flinched at her friend's words. Groveling? Was she really that pathetic? She noted this sadly and stepped towards her friend. She stood next to her, like the pet she really was. She wasn't a friend, per say, but merely tolerated.

"Amora... stop," she whispered, shaking, "Don't..."
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:43 pm

"I don't like your rudeness either." She snapped back, not being able to control herself yet knowing that it could and would probably go downhill. She frowned at him. "You're my maker?" She asked, her voice colored with both disbelief and hope. Hmm... Hope. Long time since she'd felt any of that. Maybe it was just her hunger. "Any particular reason why I only got to meet you by chance and dumb luck?" Though she'd been avoiding most of her kind for a long while, she still wasn't sure if she believed him. Two hundred plus years alone in the world did that to you.

She snarled at Vi, but checked herself at the last second, schooling her expression. "Oh. Ready to go now, are we?" she asked. She waved her hand toward the way they'd come. "After you, Sweets."
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:20 am

He smiled. "Don't you remember me Amora?" He asked taking a step forward, his head tilted to the side slightly like usual when he was reading people. "It was the industrial revolution. You were dying, out in the streets like a commoner." He said walking closer to her, the images printed clear in his mind as if it were yesterday.

"You thought i was an angel coming to take you to heaven." He said softly circling her. "Do you not remember me at all?"
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:32 am

Amora regarded him suspiciously. She remembered that feeling, bleeding out to the Venician street after being attacked. She remembered Angelo too. She remembered...

Waking up alone.

She growled at the memory. "Lies will get you no where." She didn't believe him. She didn't care what he looked like or what he said. He was lying.

She turned to Vi again, careful not to let Rush behind her. "We're leaving." She grumbled. "Now."
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:39 am

He sighed and ran so he was stood before her once more. "Look at me!" He ordered, in a voice barely human. He'd picked that up from his demon friend. It was amazing what you learnt after years and years of living.

He looked her straight in the eyes without blinking and spoke. "You will remember! Forget everything i told you to remember. It's time to finally see the truth!" He said finally taking the time to blink and stand back up straight.

"Amora do you remember now my love?" He asked, sending his brother a mental note. They've found us brother. It's time to reveal all.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:56 am

Mora didn't want to look at him, but she did. She looked deep into the eyes and she remembered.

She remembered everything.

She blinked rapidly, wavering on her feet. Her eyes focused back on him, and she was suddenly crazily, irrovocably, furious.

"Tu angelo wench assoluto! Mi hai lasciato! Solo! Per duecento anni!" She shoved him away from her, growling.

"'Non voglio essere più qui! We're leaving!" She grabbed Viola's arm and snarled at him. She didn't care that he'd made her. She didn't care about anything. She wanted to go back to Venice and her family and just be human. Maybe then she could forget about him.

*You absolute wench angel! You left me! Alone! For two hundred years!

I don't want to be here anymore!
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:07 am

Viola watched the scene around her unfold with chaos filled eyes. WHat was going on? Amora had never mentioned a creator before... did they have problems?

She figured they did, from the screaming. She looked down at her hand, dazed. Her thoughts were slow today- sap-like. Something left off and wrong... she couldn't wait to leave.

Grabbing back, Viola took the first step slowly to ease her friend away, then started quickly backtracking...

Before something else happened.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:11 am

"Amora! L'ho fatto per voi! Ho avuto demoni sulle mie tracce, che avrebbe distrutto voi di arrivare a me." He explained as she walked away. "Ti ho dato vio Viola, in modo che si voi non hanno a essere soli."

"It has only been 60 years. I kept an eye on you to make sure you were safe. I never truly left you alone. Not really." He said. He found himself pleading. Never in his whole life had be wanted someone to know how much he cared. He was Aurmerle Galenson, he cared about no one but himself and on occasion his brother.

Last edited by Aurmerle Pyrrhos on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:23 am

Ethon appeared in the clearing in mid-step, as though he had simply walked from wherever he'd been to the new location. Which, he had. With over a thousand years, such casual use of magic came naturally.

"Aurmerle, you really ought to stop being quite so vague," he began, addressing his brother in the old tongue. "Who has -"

He broke off, expression becoming a blank mask even as his blue-grey eyes focused intently on the brunette. Ethon moved, almost as if in a trance, drawing closer to her. She had just been born - he hadn't wanted to leave her, alone, defenseless. He hadn't even known her name.

Ethon had also had no choice. Coming to a stop a few feet away from her, he swallowed, gaze never leaving her face.

"You survived," he whispered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:14 pm