Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+6
Luce Armonda
Rora
rev tennant
Afonka Alkaev
Adeline Maurice
Taryn Lennee
10 posters

Hey you. Yeah, you. Ya wanna thread?

Taryn Lennee
    Taryn Lennee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Hey you. Yeah, you. Ya wanna thread? Empty Hey you. Yeah, you. Ya wanna thread?

Post by Taryn Lennee Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Because my charries (some of them) are bordering on inactive, I'd like to beg formally ask if anyone would like to thread with one of my charries. So...here they are, complete with bios :O

Riley Skander-The crazy, random, slightly awkward Ravenclaw. Fifteen, kind of quiet, and very, VERY insane. Loves writing and just being happy and bubbly. Also may kind of be taken.

Stormy Forsett-I seriously need someone to RP with her. Twelve. She's very quiet and shy, and kind of sad. Although she'll never admit it, she's lonely, as well as very musically gifted. She just wants a friend at the moment, although she can be kind of hard to get to warm up to you. Will warm up quicker if you like cats Smile

Taryn Lennee-Ah, the eternally depressed, bitchy Durmy. Taryn's very blunt and emotionless. She doesn't really like people in general, so she can be kind of mean and bitchy. She's quiet, and loves to eavesdrop, and her backstory's kind of sad. She prefers people that understand sadness, that don't feel sympathy, but care and understand, to a degree. She may get on better with little kids; Avon was her sister, and she was everything. Sixteen.
    Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Hey you. Yeah, you. Ya wanna thread? Empty Re: Hey you. Yeah, you. Ya wanna thread?

Post by Adeline Maurice Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 am

I'll post with Riley. Start the thread and PM me. Very Happy
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Hey you. Yeah, you. Ya wanna thread? Empty Re: Hey you. Yeah, you. Ya wanna thread?

Post by Afonka Alkaev Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:57 am

Taryn and Afonka should totally become friends. He's the most bubbliest happy thing ever, so they would totally clash as first.

And Savvy and Stormy should become enemies because Savvy has issues with people Razz
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:09 am

Lora and Stormy?? What say?? xD
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:07 am

Le and Taryn would be okay-ish friends. c: Le has just killed someone, so...

Anna and Taryn should have the HR award for the longest thread. Razz
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:33 pm

Lena Vorstenbach wrote:Le and Taryn would be okay-ish friends. c: Le has just killed someone, so...

Anna and Taryn should have the HR award for the longest thread. Razz
    ANNA AND TARYN'S THREAD IS SO EPIC. I STALKED IT. XD

TARYN! HERE. c:
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Clash of the Storms? HECK YES!! Whaddaya say?

Mmmh.... Angel? She's opposites of Riley, and kinda alike Taryn.... I'm not sure...
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Adeline-I'll start the thread as soon as possible!

Afonka: YES! Taryn and Afonka would be the most epic clashing in the WORLD! And Stormy and Savvy sounds fun...Stormy needs a life, and life is enemies, after all Razz I'll start Stormy and Savvy later. Would you mind starting Afonka/Taryn Smile

Lora: Hmm...that would be kind of interesting. I think that Lora and Storm would get each other really well, so...yeah, let's go with it!

Le: I bet that would work, but you know from threading with Taryn that she's not a people person Razz Is there a longest thread award? We would've won it; we're writing novels now, not paragraphs Wink

Luce: I KNOW RIGHT? It's an epic thread...woot! Totally stalker worthy, I think XD I'll post when I change accounts which will be at...some point.

Angel: DEFINATELY! That would be the best thing ever! The question is, would they become friends or enemies? I think Taryn would thread well with Angel, mainly because I want to see if she can be friendly...err, if I can make her friendly. I'll start the Taryn/Angel thread and post it here!
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Do you wanna start or should I? =]
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:26 pm

If you could, would you start it? I'm a suckish starter Razz
    Taryn Lennee
    Taryn Lennee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Taryn Lennee Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:37 pm

ANGEL!!! Here!
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:13 am

Taryn --> Here.
    Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Adeline Maurice Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:24 am

I couldn't see it! :O
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:18 am

*facepalm* I'm a retard...I'll fix that tomorrow, Adeline, since I can't while on my iPod. Sorry :-P
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:56 am

Riley Skander wrote:Le: I bet that would work, but you know from threading with Taryn that she's not a people person Razz Is there a longest thread award? We would've won it; we're writing novels now, not paragraphs Wink

Novels?! That too is a completely inadequate word to describe our posts.

Le and Taryn are both bitches, but on the different ends of the spectrum. These two totally need to clash and duel and whatnot, though. It would be bloody epic.
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:29 am

Lena Vorstenbach wrote:
    Riley Skander wrote:Le: I bet that would work, but you know from threading with Taryn that she's not a people person Razz Is there a longest thread award? We would've won it; we're writing novels now, not paragraphs Wink

Novels?! That too is a completely inadequate word to describe our posts.

Le and Taryn are both bitches, but on the different ends of the spectrum. These two totally need to clash and duel and whatnot, though. It would be bloody epic.

O.O *stalker mood ON*
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:58 pm

Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:51 pm

Storm&Storm can sort of get used to each other. Yeah, something like that....

Who should start?
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:51 pm

I'll set up Storm/Storm later on today, as soon as I post Riley...

Same for you, Lora! I'll post later on, soon as I change. Promise Wink
    Storm Forsett
    Storm Forsett
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Storm Forsett Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Storm (E!), here is your thread. Yes, I know the title's really cheesy Razz
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:46 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:55 pm