Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Awakening

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Awakening  - Page 2 Empty Re: Awakening

Post by Karmzy Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:11 pm

She blinked her eyes open and turned her head to the side, looking toward him. "You're adorable." She teased. "Laying out in the sun." She squeezed his hand, grinning.

She winked at him before returning her gaze to the sky. It was bright blue, with white puffy clouds. She fancied she could see shapes in some of them, and tried to figure out which was which.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:26 am

He turned to look at her and couldn't help but to laugh himself. "Adorable? That's a word i never thought id hear directed at me." He smirked turning back to enjoy the sun. "Well don't get used to it, too much sunlight drives me insane. It turns out there is such thing as too much energy." He said sending a spark or energy through her hand with a smirk in her direction.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Karma jolted as a bolt of energy shot through her hand. She gave him a sideways glance and smirked right back. "Knew you felt the spark between us." She teased.

"Maybe everyone thinks your adorable, and no ones told you." She hummed softly, her eyes closing with a sigh. "The cloud above us looks like Boia." She noted, her eyes still on her clouds.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:13 am

He couldn't help but smile. "Oh so thats why i've been feeling that. Here i was thinking it was because i had too much energy."

He alughed again. The feeling feeling more natural than it ever had. It was great to sit back and relax without having to worry about anyone else intruding. "Oh yes, they think im that adorable they address me as the son of Satan. Oh don't forget them chasing me out of my home country."

He looked up at the cloud in question and skinted at it. "Hmm, you know what. It kind does." He smirked making a high pitched whislting noise that most humans wouldn't be able to hear. Seconds later Boia came bounding out of the tunnels and lay beside Arsen.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:36 am

Karma rolled toward him, at the sound of his laugh, proping herself up on her elbows so she could look down on him. "I've changed my mind." She declared. "No one gets to call you adorable but me." She kissed him firmly on the lips, pulling away after a few seconds to giggle at Boia and lie back again. Nightmare came out of the shadows to sit beside Karma, looking down at her disapproving as always.

She reached out a hand and pet the cat on the head. "Good girl, Nightie." She praised. Nightmare nipped at her fingers at the old nickname, but put up with it, purring and laying on the ground next to her.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:36 pm

"If anyone but you called me adorable they wouldn't live long enough to regret it." He said rubbing his forehead as the headache he'd had for a few days now began to slowly fade. It was amazing how much being away from the sun weakened him. It made him realise how much he depended on it. He kissed her back before mirroring her actions and dropping back down to the ground.

"It's a good job those two like each other. Boia likes no one usually. Maybe he just likes those i do." He said closing his eyes against the suns beams.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Karma grinned. "I didn't think Nightmare would like Boia at all." She looked over at her familiar, who huffed and set herself on her stomach, sitting there and sniffing her face. "She hates almost everyone."

Nightmare stepped lightly over Karma and made her way over to Arsen, sniffing him also. She made a sound in her throat that may have been a growl before purring and sitting on his chest. Karma giggled. "I wouldn't move her, if I were you." She said, grinning at them. "She's pretty possessive once she decides she likes someone." Nightmare gazed down at Arsen with wide yellow eyes before placing a paw on his nose.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:01 pm