Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Reminiscing

Reminiscing Empty Reminiscing

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Maria sat by the edge of the lake, using her wand to elevate some of the water before throwing it back in again. She was upset, and with no way to hide it, she had run down to the lake in her desperation.

All she wanted was someone to come down and comfort her.

Preferably her mother.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Reminiscing Empty Re: Reminiscing

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:00 am

"Maria?"
    Aurelie walked down the lake and saw the dark hair of her friend. Who was casting magic. "What's wrong?" she asked, sitting down.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:00 am

"Oh, hey Aurelie!" Maria said, panicking. "I'm fine, it's okay! Honest!" She stood up in a hurry and then promptly fell over again.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:27 pm

"Whoa, girl, slow down," Aurelie said, helping her friend up and brushing off the mud that clung to Maria's clothes. "There is obviously something wrong." She smiled at her friend. "Why don't you talk to me about it?"

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:35 am

"No, no, honestly, I'm fine!" Maria pleaded. "It's just I was reminded too much of Mom in the common room and then I was worried I'd start getting upset in front of everyone and Barzini and I ran away from the room and then I got here and fell over so I stayed here...."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:26 am