Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+5
gigi
Luce Armonda
Manda
rev tennant
Rora
9 posters

Venting Thread

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Venting Thread Empty Venting Thread

Post by Rora Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:28 pm

This thread is where you vent about anything. But guys - please remember to keep these threads friendly. Don't vent about specific people because it just ruins the mood, yeah?

GCSEs are scary. Picking the subjects are scary. I just wanna melt into a puddle and die and hope I can stay thirteen forever. I know people say it's not a big deal but it just scares me... -wails-
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Venting Thread Empty Re: Venting Thread

Post by rev tennant Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:40 pm

I CANNOT wait till I'm out of school. Siriusly, things have been too hectic and I just can't stand it!
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:49 am

Why when I try really hard to study and do well in school, my grades drop? But when I barely try, my grade goes up!

-growls-
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:06 pm

I hate it when my parents point out my flaws so much that they never mention anything good about myself. *sigh*
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:03 am

BEING SWALLOWED IN SELF PITY!
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:36 am

Kaitlen Gem wrote:BEING SWALLOWED IN SELF PITY!

I hate that too, even though I do practically everyday.
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:49 am

COME ON MOM! when will you stop freaking out?! and freaking us out?!
    * tantrums *
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:52 am

Sometimes, I reaaaally don't like my Home Sc teacher! She literally scared the shit out of us today by saying that some of didn't pass 11th grade!! Sad
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Alora McCall wrote:

"One of the most useless of human emotions is self pity."

I live by that quote every single day. Razz
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Lena Vorstenbach wrote:
    Alora McCall wrote:

Wish it never was there in the first place.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:54 pm

Alora McCall wrote:
    Lena Vorstenbach wrote:
    Alora McCall wrote:I hate that too, even though I do practically everyday.

Wish it never was there in the first place.

Saaaaaaame. Razz
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:37 am

Urgh! Some teachers in my school REALLY drive me crazy!!!!!!!!! I just wanna be in 12th gradeeee!!!
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Alora McCall wrote:Urgh! Some teachers in my school REALLY drive me crazy!!!!!!!!! I just wanna be in 12th gradeeee!!!

You're not alone, love.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:48 pm

I hate being sorta shy. It sucks. I can never have a proper conversation with anyone I don't know, cause I'm so worried about what they'll think about me.

And really, I know not being invited to a birthday party is no biggie. So what if my entire dance team got invited, I left in 2011 and only came back now. I lost touch with the girl. But still, it's all because of me being shy around her and all that awkwardness. I just... GOSH. I hate this so much. Now I have to endure all my friend talking about her quinceañera, and what dresses they'll wear, and once again, I'll be left out.

It sucks knowing how much closer my dance team became in 2011. And it's not just not being invited to a girl's party that annoys me. It's being left out when they're talking about that cute boy one of them's after since last year, or a new crush, and they never tell me things anymore.

I can barely understand my post but whatever.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:06 am

I hate being thirteen.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:57 am

Paloma Poots wrote:I hate being sorta shy. It sucks. I can never have a proper conversation with anyone I don't know, cause I'm so worried about what they'll think about me.

And really, I know not being invited to a birthday party is no biggie. So what if my entire dance team got invited, I left in 2011 and only came back now. I lost touch with the girl. But still, it's all because of me being shy around her and all that awkwardness. I just... GOSH. I hate this so much. Now I have to endure all my friend talking about her quinceañera, and what dresses they'll wear, and once again, I'll be left out.

It sucks knowing how much closer my dance team became in 2011. And it's not just not being invited to a girl's party that annoys me. It's being left out when they're talking about that cute boy one of them's after since last year, or a new crush, and they never tell me things anymore.

Awwwww Pal!! Trust me, you are so not alone on that!!! I'm not exactly shy but I never fit in any of the groups in my class. I mean, I go around talking to everyone but I don't have a close friend. And that sucks cause I'm always left out from groups. I guess that would explain why I love this site so much, haha. xD
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:58 am

I hate the fact that exams are here yet again and I have to study the hardest to graduate from freshmen year with full happiness. But I'm still glad that it's all over. Still, I can't escape missing my classmates and all that fucking memories. I don't know what's actually waiting for me in my sophomore year.

Good luck for my first-day exams tomorrow. Help me, Merlin.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Luce Armonda wrote:I hate the fact that exams are here yet again and I have to study the hardest to graduate from freshmen year with full happiness. But I'm still glad that it's all over. Still, I can't escape missing my classmates and all that fucking memories. I don't know what's actually waiting for me in my sophomore year.

Luce, being in my third year of secondary school. (Nearly fourth~) I know how hard freshman (or first year, ack) can be. I had loads of good memories back then (I think I loved it the best, oddly enough) and I was terrified of sophomore year. But don't worry: sophomore year is really not all that different from freshman year though you are slightly older and people expect more of you.

Good luck in your exams, love! I hope you do awesome! c: If you need me just shoot me a PM. I'll be here for you. c:
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:35 pm

Lena Vorstenbach wrote:
    Luce Armonda wrote:I hate the fact that exams are here yet again and I have to study the hardest to graduate from freshmen year with full happiness. But I'm still glad that it's all over. Still, I can't escape missing my classmates and all that fucking memories. I don't know what's actually waiting for me in my sophomore year.

Luce, being in my third year of secondary school. (Nearly fourth~) I know how hard freshman (or first year, ack) can be. I had loads of good memories back then (I think I loved it the best, oddly enough) and I was terrified of sophomore year. But don't worry: sophomore year is really not all that different from freshman year though you are slightly older and people expect more of you.

Good luck in your exams, love! I hope you do awesome! c: If you need me just shoot me a PM. I'll be here for you. c:

Eye, I just want you to know that no matter whatever year you are in, it'll totally be fun and awesome cause it totally depends on us to make it like that. This is my last year of school and I'm actually pretty upset about it. Trust me, along with the old memories, you're going to have new amazing ones with even more friends<3
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Alora McCall wrote:
    Paloma Poots wrote:I hate being sorta shy. It sucks. I can never have a proper conversation with anyone I don't know, cause I'm so worried about what they'll think about me.

Awwwww Pal!! Trust me, you are so not alone on that!!! I'm not exactly shy but I never fit in any of the groups in my class. I mean, I go around talking to everyone but I don't have a close friend. And that sucks cause I'm always left out from groups. I guess that would explain why I love this site so much, haha. xD

I have close friends, I do, but . . . I don't know. Sometimes it feels like I'm totally alone and no one understands me. WHY ARE ONLY INTERNET PEOPLE COOL?
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:13 pm

Paloma Poots wrote:
    Alora McCall wrote:

I have close friends, I do, but . . . I don't know. Sometimes it feels like I'm totally alone and no one understands me. WHY ARE ONLY INTERNET PEOPLE COOL?

It's like, you can be surrounded by all your close friends and still feel alone, huh?? I SWEAR, INTERNET PEOPLE ARE THE BOMB<3
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:06 am

THANKS, MY LOVIES!!!!
    YOU REALLY MADE MY DAY!
    AND I WILL GET THE EXAMS LIKE I SHOULD!
    <3
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:10 am

I hate the fact that im sorted into Ravenclaw instead of Slytherin. In RL I am a Slytherin not a Ravenclaw its not my house at ALL, I should have been sorted into Slytherin I was before its totally unfair and has offically RUINED Miles and my experience on this site ARRGHHH
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:12 am

It's okay, Miles. I wanted Anna to be in Slytherin too, but then I realized all the cool things I can do with her as a Ravenclaw. Next time you make a character, don't be bent on them being in a certain house. If you do, you end up being really mad.

Drama. I wish my team was more organized. -.-
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:02 am

Life sucks. It just does. Enough said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content