Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Wandering (Open)

Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Wandering (Open) Empty Wandering (Open)

Post by Lucia Phoenix Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Lucia was wandering around the Blackened forest. She was rather bored and wanted to take a walk. Humming she looked around and wondered if anyone was in the forest.

She shrugged and looked around. Bending backwards Lucia felt her shirt rise to show her stomach. She looked around and continues to wander aimlessly.

Lucia looked up at the sky or trees as she walked and ended up tripping. Stumbling slightly she flailed her arms and stood back up acting as though nothing happen.

Wandering (Open) Empty Re: Wandering (Open)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:08 am

Rose was running through the forest floor noiselessly or as noiseless as she could manage. She looked left or right trying to scan through the darkness of the forest It's so dark she thought then smirked Guess this is why it's called the Blackened forest she shook her head and stopped in her tracks.

Rose thought she had heard someone she quietly walked north and came across someone. Huh an Adult she thought wondering why she was even here. Rose shook her head as the person started walking.Guess she's taking a walk but in the enchanted forest? ya gotta be kidding me she thought but then she herself wanted to go for a walk here. She started following the person and noticed she was not looking where she went.

Rose couldn't help it and let out a tinkling fairy like laugh. Her eyes widened as she realized she made a noise and quickly ran behind a tree, hoping not to be discovered. Sure maybe the person was harmless but no one can be too safe.
    Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:46 am

Lucia turned around and had her wand in her hand in all of 3 seconds. She growls lowly for a human as her eyes darted around. She continued to growl as much as she could.

Calling out Lucia stiffened ready to fight with magic and without. "who's there?! Show yourself!"

Lucia's eyes darted around and she tried to find the person or thing that made a noise. She felt her body stiffen slowly ready for either a fight or an animal/person.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:54 am

Rose gulped and slowly emerged from the tree to the left of the person, hanging her head as if she was caught taking cookies from the cookie jar red handed. She made an odd whimper noise when she saw the person's wand. When she looked closely she noticed that the person was Female she thought.

Rose opened her mouth and her voice was clearly laced with fear. "I'm sorry Ma'am I didn't mean to follow you" she said whimpering slightly.
    Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:39 am

Lucia lowered her wand slightly. She didn't relax though. Looking at the person, Lucia raised an eyebrow and why the girl was out in the forest.

Lucia made a noise, similar to a grunt and made herself appear relax, "Who are you? Why are you here? and what do you want, child?"

She kept her wand facing the girl and appeared relaxed and friendly.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:48 am

Rose gulped, she was never used to people pointing things at her - especially when it was a wand. She tried to appear calm and somewhat did a manageable job. "I-i'm Rose A-ann Lucinda" she said her voice wavering a bit. She coughed and shook her head determined to not show her fear. "i was taking a walk" she said then shrugged "Maybe go exploring" she added. She thought hard about the last question What did she want?.

Rose shrugged yet again after a moment of thinking. "Honestly, I don't want anything." she said her eyes trained at the wand. "I was curious is all." she added
    Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:12 am

Lucia hummed and lowered her want more, holding it at her side. She slowly lowered her guard and nodded to the girl, Rosa Ann. "If you say so. I'm Lucia Phoenix."

Leaning against a tree Lucia relaxed more. She was still ready to fight is she needed to.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:31 am

Rose noticed that the lady was still in position to fight. She pouted "You know nothing ain't gonna attack here" she said but then she realized she didn't know the forest to well "I think" she added just in case.

Rose tilted her head at the lady a thought coming into mind "What were you doing here Miss Phoenix?" she asked
    Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:46 am

Lucia smiled softly at the girl. "I've been in here often. I know what will attack and what will not." This Rose was entertaining to say the least.

Lucia smiled again and shrugged "I needed some fresh air. and please call me Lucia"

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:02 am

Rose smiled "Okay Lucia" she said happily, she was used to referring adults as Miss, Mrs, Mr, Madam, Sir and all those whatnots. Rose smiled then remembered something "Be right back" she said moving to go behind the tree "It'll just be a moment" she said grinning as she disappeared.

Once she knew she was out of sight, Rose giggled softly and ran around noiselessly careful to not step on any branches or make a sound. She found herself in the clearing where she had been and gathered her things - which included her wand, a rose colored cloak and a basket. She placed the cloak on herself and began running back to where Lucia was.

After a few minutes, Rose found herself behind the tree where Lucia was. She smiled and jumped at her "Boo!" she said
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:24 pm

The forest was full of potions ingredenets. People thought she would be a potions Professor by now. But she loved teaching Transfiguration.

She walked on and came by to see a student and a woman talking.

Wandering (Open) Casey1-2-1
    Wandering (Open) Russia12
    Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Sat May 05, 2012 2:30 am

Lucia jumps and grabbed the girl and held her against the tree. Blinking she let the girl go and shook her head "Child, you should know better than to sneak up on someone. Watch out when you sneak up on people" She let Rose go and stepped back.

Lucia looked over at the women who came upon them.

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 9:25 am

Rose made an odd surprised sound when her back hit the tree. The basket and her cloak fell along with her wand when she collided. She gulped and nodded "I'm sorry" she said "I wanted to see your reaction" she added as she crouched down. She picked up her rose colored cloak and placed it on herself before picking up her wand and placing it in the holster of her leg.

She let out a sigh of relief when she picked up the basket and peeked into it. All the food and basket there was still in tact and hadn't gotten dirty. She reached in and pulled a plate of cupcakes then offered one to Lucia "Want one?" she asked, smiling shyly.

She blinked and glanced at where Lucia was looking. She tilted her head as another adult appeared. She closed the basket and placed the cupcakes on top of it as she stood up and dusted the dirt from her skirt, careful to not get any on the cupcakes. Rose took the cupcakes and wandered over to the other adult and smiled, offering her one. "Want one?" she asked, not at all afraid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:33 am