Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

strangeness and charm [ROSIEPOSIEWOSIE]

strangeness and charm [ROSIEPOSIEWOSIE] - Page 2 Empty Re: strangeness and charm [ROSIEPOSIEWOSIE]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:52 pm

Rose chuckled as she heard Lena say 'Rosie Posie'. It was quite imaginative she could say, all of her nicknames hardly strayed from her name. She would usually be called Rose or Ann and even Lucinda but never ever something like Rosie Posie.

She smiled brightly as Lena placed a chrysanthemum on her head "it does look quite lovely" she says as she looked up trying to catch a glimpse of the flower "But it looks even more lovelier on me" she said laughing a bit. "LenLen which flower you like most?" she asked
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

strangeness and charm [ROSIEPOSIEWOSIE] - Page 2 Empty Re: strangeness and charm [ROSIEPOSIEWOSIE]

Post by Rora Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:12 am

Lena laughed lightly at Rose's remark on the crysanthemum. The elder Uchitel wasn't being sincere on that remark; it did look rather flattering on her friend. "Indeed it does," she remarked, a warm smile on her face. Perhaps there was one good day in this horrendous summer after all.

"That's like saying to a parent which one of their kids is their favourite," replied Lena at Rose's next question. She was rather fond of Rose already, and LenLen reminded her of Alex just a little bit. Also, Lena did have a child, if her adoration for Timo counted. "If I had to really pick one, though," Lena mused, "I'd have to pick the tulip."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:10 am

Rose smile brightened as she looked at Lena then frowned apologetically at what she said "I'm sorry" she said then placed a small smile on her face "A tulip eh?" she said quietly "Aren't there different types of tulips? Different colors I mean" she said "Sorry my knowledge of flowers aren't the best" she added apologetically.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:20 pm

The elder blonde chuckled, and she nodded enthusiastically. "I have taught you well," she mused. She then pursed her lips as she began to explain to Rosie about tulips. "Yes, there are different colours of tulips," she began, "in general, tulips mean a perfect love, or fame, as well as the emblem of all things Dutch. If you pass someone a red tulip, you want them to believe you." She waltzed towards another section of the garden. "If you give someone a variegated - which means flowers with different sections - it means they have beautiful eyes. Finally, the yellow tulip means that there is sunshine in your smile."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Rose follows after the waltzing LenLen giggling a bit as she listened. As she listened to the last part she looked around at the section of the garden they were standing in now. She grinned as she saw some yellow tulips. She wandered over to them and plucked one, stopping to sniff it once before traipsing towards Lena.

Rose looked at Lena blushing as she offered her the tulip. "To the one with the most bright sun shiningly bright smile." she said
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:26 pm

Lena laughed when Rosie gave her the flower and placed it carefully in her hair, chuckling. "Thanks, Rosie!" she announced, and she twirled around just once to show how happy she was, laughing. She finally found the patch of yellow tulips, and with one hand she plucked one of them, and with another she plucked a multi-coloured tulip. She weaved them into a crown and placed them on Rosie's head. The older blonde chuckled.

"All hail The One With Beautiful Eyes and The Flawless Smile!" she announced, clapping loudly.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:33 pm

Rose's eyes brightened as Lena placed the woven tulip crown on her head. "Thank you LenLen" she exclaimed while curtsying. She twirled around once and wobbled to a stop "Spinny too spinny" she said giggling. She looked up and smiled at the elder Utchitel "You know Lena, I bet when you grow older, your kids would love you" she said softly as she rearrange her crown.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:03 pm

"You're welcome, RosiePosie," Lena laughed, watching Rosie twirl. Merlin, she was a beautiful girl, even if she didn't know it. "Spinny indeed," she laughed, and she began twirling around with her friend until she fell on the grass.

Her lips parted slightly at Rosie's next words. Lena had never thought of herself as a very maternal person before. She dusted herself off the ground. "My-my children?" she asked, tilting her head.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:23 pm

Rose nodded enthusiastically "Yup! You're children" she said then added "When you have them that is.." she blushed "It's just because you're great with kids... Hell you even put up with me" she said offering up an explanation. She sighed and slumped to the ground then laid herself on her back, looking at the sky. "I wonder what its like to have a mum and dad" she said frowning a bit as her hair turned a sickly blue.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:24 pm

Lena looked in bewilderment at the young girl. "M-Me?" she stammered, her voice barely louder than a whisper, "I-I'm g-g-good... with ch-children?" She then looked at herself and looked at Rosie. "I like you, Rosie," she sighed, "of course I'm going to treat you well." She then shook her head. "Look, Rosie... I am never going to have children," she sighed, smiling sadly at her friend. She pursed her lips. "Depends... are the parents nice?" she asked.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:01 am

Rose's smile was completely wiped off of her face, as she stared at Lena solemnly. Her eyebrows furrowed as she opened her mouth "What do you mean by you never having children?" She sighed and rolled over so she lies on her back. "If this is about finding a right guy to have kids with I'm sure you'd find a suitable one."

She pouted as she looked up at the sky, wondering how her happy mode suddenly turned dreary, a mood not perfect for today. Her eyes turned a wondering and saddened blue as she tilted her head to look back at Lena. "I don't know if the parents are nice," she said taking off the flower crown from her head so it won't get harmed or anything; then placed it on her chest. "I never knew them" she added quietly.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:37 am

Lena shook her head, turning around, finding a grassy section and sitting comfortably on the grass. She beckoned the other girl to sit by her by opening her arms wide, ready to hug her. "Come here, Rosie. I need to tell you something very important," she whispered, waiting for her friend. All of a sudden, her feelings for Rosie had shifted from being a new acquaintance to someone she thought she should be protective of, someone precious.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:33 am

Rose sighed and sat up crawling her way over to Lena as she held the crown tightly to her chest. She sat down beside her and forced up a smile that looked a bit like she'd been punched in the gut. "What is it?" she asked, her blue saddened eyes looking straight at her.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:21 am

Embracing Rosie tightly, Lena rested her her chin on the young girl's head and sighed loudly, her eyes trying desperately not to look too sad for her newfound gem. She stroked the girl's head gently. "I feel so sorry for you," she whispered, "and I have decided on something." Her expression of what was once utter sadness was now quickly turned into a bright grin. "I will become your foster mother. What do you think about that?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:02 am

Rose blinked in disbelief then shook her head angrily "Your lying aren't you!" she said as she pulled back from the hug. She had a problem when it came to family matters due to her past. She wasn't in the sane of mind... She was about to have a breakdown she knew it "You can't lie to me! you just can't.." she yelled then trailed off sobbing into her hands, her tears falling onto the flower crown Lena had made. "I'm sorry" she mumbled repeatedly.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:49 am

Lena sighed, shaking her head. "Well, I can't adopt you officially because I'm not emancipated yet," she blinked, "but I will take care of you, Rosie. Instead of going to the orphanage, you will go home from school with me. Although I won't be able to see you next year because I'm in Hogwarts." Her blue eyes focused directly on the young girl; she had a bad habit of revealing everything in her head. "It's okay," she whispered, "I know what it's like to not believe everything you hear, and to think everyone is lying to you... but I mean it, Rosie. I want to have you as my daughter. Once I get emancipated I will be able to do so."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:06 am

Rose looked up and blinked the remaining tears away. She didn't say anything for a while, her face donning on a look of sadness. "Why?" she croaked, even for a briefest time of crying could damage her voice. "Why do you want me to be your.." she trailed off "daughter?" she said saying the word as if it was foreign. She shook her head "I feel safe at the orphanage.." she said "I wont be lonely there too many people" she added then held up a quivering hand to brush through her hair. "No one can get me" she whispered.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:28 am

"Why?" Lena repeated, as if her life depended on it, "why I want you to be my daughter?" She shook her head. "Don't you understand, RosiePosie?" Her hand reached for the younger child's own in a desperate attempt to comfort her. "I want you to live the rest of your life with a family that will feed you and care for you. In an orphanage, you will never be lonely, but that can be a bad thing sometimes. I know it's a little fast... but I care for you. I already know I want to see you in my house waking me up at three in the morning." She opened her arms wide. "Come here," she whispered.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:55 am

Rose looked down as Lena explained and clutched her hand. When Lena opened her arms, she quickly filled the spot in them, she sobbed quietly for a few seconds then went silent. "Thank you" she whispered "For caring for me..." she added trailing off, she had this solemn look in her face. To have a real family that would take care of me "Would be the greatest thing that will happen for me" she said aloud. She blinked then paled as she realized she said that aloud.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:13 am

Lena shook her head gently as she accepted Rosie's body in her arms, closing the gap between them as she gently stroked her back. "I care for you, Rosie," she whispered, clutching the girl close to her, "never forget that." And with those words, there was a new, unspoken bond. The first bond like any other, even more different to the one she had thought of when she met Faye. She was now, mentally, definitely, metaphorically, a mother.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:17 pm