Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Peaceful? Hardly. (Casey)

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Peaceful? Hardly. (Casey) Empty Peaceful? Hardly. (Casey)

Post by Harmonie de Venin Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Harmonie placed her dark velvet blue cushion in the crook of a tree- there was no way in Hell that her new skinny jeans were going to get dirty- and sat delicately on it. Everyone said that the woods was a good place to think. 

The girl wrinkled her nose as a small spider scurried across the forest floor. 

It was more gross than peaceful, really.

Sighing and leaning back slightly, though careful not to get her hair caught in any branches, she sang lowly to herself of what the girl could remember of a sweet French lullaby.
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Peaceful? Hardly. (Casey) Empty Re: Peaceful? Hardly. (Casey)

Post by Casey Raven Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Casey needed a place to think it had been days since he had ran away from his home leaving his brother behind. He found himself in the peaceful wood making his way through it he saw a young lady that looked about his age. However he could tell that she was stuck up and probably would not talk to him in his current condition for he had yet found a place to wash off other than a river but to be honest that did him no good and he was also running out of clean clothes. The jeans he was wearing had a tear that went all the way across his knee and was just hanging by a few threads.

None the less he decided to try and talk to her he walked up so that he was a few feet ahead of her. "A penny for your thoughts?" He said laughing a little at that expression.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:52 pm

Harmonie raised an eyebrow at the tattered boy, then stood from her cushion.

"I'm thinking..." she trailed off, and began to circle him, pacing. "..that you look exactly like Collin, but you don't sound anything like him." She stopped walking once they were face to face.

"And also wandering why you're in such a state." she smirked, watching him carefully and then raised an eyebrow as she caught sight of his ripped jeans.
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:16 pm

"I am Collin's twin that is why I look exactly like him as for the fact that I don't talk like him is because other than appearance we are completely different. And as for my appearence at the moment well I just haven't had a chance to shower and running out of clothes since I have ran away from home a couple of days ago." Casey sighed and looked at her again he was not going to let her know of his home life for he did not want to be pittied.

"I can tell that you are probably a spoiled rich girl who gets everything that she wants. Am I correct? Oh by the way my name is Casey."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:23 pm

"I gathered you were his twin." she drawled. Harmonie laughed softly. "Wait, hold on a second- you ran away from home and forgot to pack clothes?!" she shook her head at his situation, grinning to herself. It was a bit funny, actually.

"Spoiled rich girl who always gets what she wants?" she repeated, tone musing. Harmonie winked at him. "Absolutely spot on, Casey." She extended her hand for him to shake in greeting. "Harmonie de Venin- also a twin."
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:05 pm

Casey looked down at the ground he guessed that clothes were probably the most important thing for her. "Unfortinatlely yes I forgot clothes because I just was thinking about getting out I was lucky that I remembered to grab some food and money." He sighed for he knew that he had to stop and buy a new outfit soon if he was going to meet his brother like he was planning.

He looked up at her again and smiled a little. "I bet you hardly meet or talk to someone with my appearence at the moment." He said as he shook her hand briefly.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:30 am

Harmonie sighed and wandered back towards her cushion, before perching herself on the edge of it.

"Go on then Casey, entertain me." she murmured, looking down for a second to fix her own clothes. Her gaze flickered back up to the boy and a bemused smirk played about her lips.

"Why'd you run?" Her elegantly shaped eyebrow raised questioningly.

She shrugged one shoulder, hand absently trailing up and down the thick branch next to her. "Occasionally. Need some money there, Case?" she asked, not particularly caring what the answer was. Money was nothing to her.
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:20 pm

Casey did not know if he should tell her but he figured that she wouldn't stop pestering him if he didn't. "First off I do not need money I have enough to last me for as long as I am out." Casey took a seat on the ground drew a circle with his finger as he thought of how to begin his tale.

"Well I guess first you have to understand that I disagree with a lot of my family's beliefs and have been tortured several times in the past. I usually would just go to my brother for advice however this time I could not stand it any more I had enough of always being looked down on. So I quickly packed a bag with enough food well enough that would get me into the woods and able to survive for a couple of days while I thought of what I was going to do." He sighed and did not know why he had told her that much.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:24 pm

"No money, got it sailor." she said in response and continued to wait for him to speak as he sorted out his thoughts. Leaning back slightly, she crossed her arms over her torso and watched him expectantly.

Harmonie frowned, and a flicker of genuine concern crossed her features. "Torture?" she repeated, not sure if she had heard correctly. Surely not his own family?

"So you're really out here by yourself?" This was weird. The girl was not often exposed to things like this. "Where do you sleep?" she asked, tucking a lock of her hair behind her hair. She was more intrigued now, than concerned.
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Casey sighed knowing that it would be hard for her to believe that his father had tortured him to try and change his beliefs. "Yes I have had a few torture sessions with my father he does not like the fact that I don't believe that since I am a pureblood that Therefore I am better than everyone else. I know that would seem strange to you but you have to know that not everyone has a perfect life.

"Honestly I have been sleeping on the ground it is quite comfortable if you can get over the bugs and the fact that you are sleeping on dirt." He looked up at her and smiled.

"Anyways enough about me why don't you tell me something about yourself other than the fact that you are a twin and a spoiled rich girl."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:16 pm

"Oh." Harmonie said quietly, for one of the very few times of her life not having a sarcastic retort. After a few moments of silence on her part, allowing the other boy to finish, she scoffed lightly.

"Don't take me for an idiot, Casey. I know that lives aren't perfect. Even though I'm admittedly a sexy spoiled rich girl, doesn't make mine perfect either." she bit back at him, insulted.

"Ew." she said, backing away slightly from him and wrinkling her nose. The girl shifted uncomfortably. "Well, if you need somewhere to crash, you can come to mine." Harm shrugged. "There's more than enough room."

"Prideux Prefect, Fashion Queen and pretty good at chess, actually." She smiled wryly at him. "That pretty much covers it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:33 am