Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Loving the lake.

Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Loving the lake. - Page 2 Empty Re: Loving the lake.

Post by Lola Peppermint Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Lola decided to hug Jace too so he wouldn't feel left out.
    "I'm SO sorry." Lola said and almost started crying, She was sorry, she didn't know that this was so sensitive and really regretted bringing it up.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:24 pm

Jace watched awkwardly as Lola hugged his brother.
    He hugged Lola back and then layed back on the grass and sighed. "Its okay Lola," he told her. "We can talk about it.. They died eight years ago." he told her. "I... I don't know about Josh," he looked at his brother "I don't remember them much... We were three years old you see," he told her. "But I still miss them."

Last edited by Jace Renaldi on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Joshua smiled slightly as Lola hugged Jace.

"Sadly, I don't remember them much either," he said, sighing and shaking his head. "I wouldn't even know what they looked like if we didn't have that picture of them that Aunt Mikayla gave us."

He raked his mind all the time, desperately trying to remember his mother or father's voice, but never had any luck.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Lola felt sad that the boys did not have the privilege of knowing their parents, but she didn't like where the conversation was going.
    "So, if you two don't mind I am going to change the topic." Lola said with a smile on her face.
    Hmm what to talk about? she thought to herself. I've got two boys before me and I am trying to change the subject. AHA
    "Since I've told you what I love to do in my free time, what do you do in your free time?" Lola asked, a little smile on her face.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:54 pm

"Go ahead, I'd rather like to change the subject," he said, smiling at her.

He thought for a bit before answering her question.

"Well, I listen to music and read. Alot. Just ask Jace, I'm always listening to CDs and reading," he relpied, looking down at his brother. Jace looked like he was on the verge of falling asleep. "Jacey, you look tired. Why don't you go up to your dormitory and take a nap before dinner?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:00 pm

Jace raised his eyebrows at his brother, he got the feeling Josh wanted him to leave. He sent him a knowing smirk that said: Oh, want to have time on your own with the pretty girl?

"Yeah," he faked a yawn. "It was really nice talking to you Lola, I hope to catch you sometime again." He smiled and then waved at his brother. "Bye Josh." he smiled to himself as he walked away, it was time for his brother to get a girlfriend and Lola was nice, he should go and talk to Mel and Letti about this new love interest of his brother.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:09 pm

"Bye Jace, nice to meet you!" Lola called after Jace, he was a really nice boy.
    "So Josh, what do you want to talk about." Lola asked Josh and smiled. They were alone here, like alone alone and she had never be alone with a boy, she blushed a little and lay back on the ground.
    "Oh look a cloud that looks like a unicorn!" She said and pointed up to the sky.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:55 am

Joshua rolled his eyes at Jace, knowing exactly what was going through his mind. He waved back as Jace stood up and stalked off towards the castle.

"Whatever you want to talk about," he said, bringing his legs up and resting his chin on his knees as she layed back on the ground.

He looked up when she pointed out the unicorn shaped cloud.

"Yeah, that does kind of look like a unicorn," he said thoughtfully, looking back down at her.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:21 am

Lola had no idea what they could talk about.
    "I don't know, nothing, everything, just... something." She said continuing her look for odd looking clouds. She had a feeling this boy would be fun to hang around with.
    "I know I've asked this before, but what do you want to talk about? Because I have nothing to say." Lola said with a little smile on her face.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Joshua had no clue what they should talk about.

"I honestly have no idea what to talk about. Maybe we should just sit here and enjoy the quietness," he suggested, looking back up at the sky. "It really is a nice day."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Sam had decided to take a walk aroun the Lake to clear his head. He loved being outside and enjoyin nature. It put him in a poetic or thouhgtful, more cheery mood.
    He spotted some students sitting together a few feet away from him. He wondered if he should introduce himself. Then again, would they want to talk to the caretaker? Some loner who had just appeared out of nowhere. But if he couldnt get the staff to talk to him, maybe the students would. He wasnt a bad guy after all.

He strolled casually past and said "Its been a nice day hasnt it? Have you enjoyed it so far?" He threw them a friendly smile. If they didnt answer, or alternatively, if they threw him an uncomfortable look instead, he would leave them alone.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Lola heard a strangers voice behind her, and she looked who it was.
    It must be the caretaker... I think she thought.
    "Uhm, yeah.. Hello I'm Lola" She said and gave the stranger a big smile. She did not know why he had started talking to them, but she decided to atleast be polite.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Joshua looked up at the stranger. Who is he? he thought curiously.

"Oh, hello. I'm Joshua," he said, extending his hand to the stranger. Might as well be nice.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Sam bowed slightly and tipped the rim of an imaginary top hat. "Nice to meet you Lola. Nice ot meet you Joshua" He smiled. "Im Sam Howlin. Im the new caretaker. I just wanted to say hello to some of the students." He offered his hand out to gester a hand shake. "Dont worry, i wont bite." He laughed. (Thankfully with the full moon still over a week away he didnt have to worry about that. "What years are the two of you in? How are you liking the school so far?"

"At last" He thought to himself. "Another chance for a conversation. Please dont blow this for yourself Sam by scaring the students xP"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:03 pm

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Howlin," Joshua said, smiling at him. Oh, so he's the caretaker! he thought to himself. He shook the mans hand.

"I'm a first year Gryffindor," he replied. "School is pretty great so far. My classes are very interesting."
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:08 pm

"Hi, I'm a year one Hufflepuff." Lola said and shook his hand.
    I heard someone talking about him being a werewolf, but I don't know what to believe. Lola thought to herself, she wasn't sure what to believe here, so she decided just to ask him.
    "I heard someone talking about the new caretaker being a werewolf.... are you?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:15 pm

"Glad your enjoying your classes Joshua. And please, you dont need to be formal with me, im not a teacher, im not gonna get you in trouble" He laughed "U can just call me Sam. But of course, we can keep to formalities if you prefer. I dont mind" he smiled then turned to Lola, not thrown by her question at all.

"Erm... well yes i am. I still dont know why they even hired me to be honest. But dont worry. There isnt a full moon for a while yet and i'll be out of everyones way when im about to turn anyway. Please, you dont have to worry yourself. My slobbery hound of mine packs more bark and bite then i do" Sam laughed. "But dont be scared if you see him wondering about either. If you giv him some food, odds are he'll love you for the rest of the year and lick you to death. Ha ha"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:23 pm

"Alright, then. Sam it is!" he said, turning to look at Lola. Her question shocked him. He had heard a few rumours, aswell, but he didn't think they were true. Don't get him wrong, he had nothing against werewolfs! In fact, they had always facinated him.

He laughed at Sam's response. The guy seemed pretty decent, maybe they could be friends.

"I'm not worried. Its weird, but even though we just met, I already feel like I can trust you," he said, smiling. And it was true, Joshua really did trust him, which was weird, because he usually had trust issues.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:29 pm

"Awwh thanks man, i appreciate that" Sam said smiling. "Not many people do trust me, but once they get to know me, they know they can. Hey, if ever any of you guys need anything, dont be afraid to ask. Or if you run out of money for a butter beer, i always have some handy. You can usually find me in the Three Broomsticks anyway; my dog does a better job as caretaker than i do ha ha"

Sam felt relief, less empty, there were people who wanted to talk to him, wanted to know about him. It was like a miracle.
    "He seems like a nice young man" Sam thouhgt. "I reckon he'll go far"
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Lola was shocked how easy going this guy was.
    "So, if you don't mind me asking Sam, Isn't it weird, transforming and remembering nothing. Like do you remember what you do while in a trance or do have total amnesia? Sorry if you find my asking uncomfortable, I'm just curious." Lola said with a curious smile on her face.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:36 pm

"No no love, its fine, i dnt mind honestly. I've come to terms with it now, so feel free to ask away." Sam smiled to reassure her. Sometimes it did still bother him deep down, but he knew he couldnt run away from what he was. If someone could like him for it before, maybe it could happen againa nd wouldnt bother anyone.

"I dont really remember much no, its like having two seperate minds or like bein in a drunk state where you're sometimes aware of what you're doing but cant stop yourself from doin something stupid. Its all hazy when i turn back though, its like one massive hangover, which you kicks at your ages will kno nothing about i hope" He winked and laughed. "You ever have any questions dont be afriad to ask. I'll never be too busy to answer them, its a pleasure talking to you both. Be warned though, i may want to be equally nosy about you one day" He winked again to show he was trying to be funny.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Joshua listened thoughtfully to what Sam said. It must suck, having to deal with all of that. Sadly, he knew much about hangovers already. One of his Aunt's boyfriends had been a drunk and often had bad hangovers.

"Alright, I'll be sure to come to you if I have any questions," he said, smiling. Sam really was a nice guy, much nicer than he had heard the former caretakers had been.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:50 pm

"Good, i hope you do" Sam smiled. "By the way, im a good listener if ever you kids want to unload, i dnt mind and it wont go any further. Or if you would prefer a punching bak or someone to just rage at, im good for that too ha ha. I hope im not freaking you two out. Im not am i?" Sam laughed again.
    He couldnt stop feeling happy. He was enjoying Josh's and Lola's company. It didnt matter to him if they were younger than him or not, they had good heads on their shoulders and probably had more brains than he did.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:54 pm

I can't believe I met an actual werewolf! Like for real, I wanna ask so many questions! But I will wait for a few days, so I don't make him feel bad. Lola thought to herself.
    "Ofcourse you're not freaking us out, or at least not me." Lola said and smiled.
    note to self: remember to go to the Three Broomsticks and ask Sam some more questions
    She had no idea what to say so she lay back and looked at the clouds.
    "This cloud looks like a wolf!" Lola said and pointed.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:57 pm

"No, you're not freaking me out either!" he said honestly.

He looked up at the cloud Lola was pointing at and laughed.

"Yeah, I guess it does," he said, laughing again. He looked at Sam and said, "Coincedence, huh?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:10 am