Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

What to do? (Lynx)

Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

What to do? (Lynx) Empty What to do? (Lynx)

Post by Rozzie Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:16 pm

Eleazar waited in his office for Lynx to come with the student. He couldn't believe that students were stupid enough to use magic out side of school when under the age of 17. They know they shouldn't. So he waited.

Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

What to do? (Lynx) Empty Re: What to do? (Lynx)

Post by Lynx Miller Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:29 pm

Lynx finished writing up a report about an unregistered Animagus when he looked up at the clock and noticed he it was almost 11:30 and he was due to see the Deputy Minister about a case of underage age magic

Lynx entered the office, "Ah hello Eleazar, I trust you are well?" Lynx said as he pulled out his clip board and pen and stood next to the Deputy
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Eleazar Smiled.

"Bonjour Lynx. I am well Thank you. How are you doing? Anyway Take a seat. We have buisness to talk about." Eleazar said with his french accent. He offered the chair in front of his desk to Lynx. Eleazar went behind his desk and sat down.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:32 am

Lynx nodded at the man and took a seat, Lynx then looked up at the clock on the wall and shook his head and looked back at Eleazar " The accused was suppose to be here by now, its simply outrageous how many of them are simply not attending their hearings", he then quickly scribbled down on his clipboard that the student was was already five minutes late

"Eleazar we must find a way to tackle this problem, as for many underage wizards and witches are starting to perform magic in highly muggle inhabbited areas" Lynx knew while this wasn't exactly the Deputys problem dealing with the misuse of magic, but this problem had risen so much that Lynx alone was no longer able to control it
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:35 am

"Good God!" He screamed as he charged down the halls of the ministry. He skidded to the door of the Deputy and quickly fixing his clothes and hair entered calmly, he closed the door behind himself and bowed lowly to both men.

"I apologise sincerely for being late, as I was lost in this magnificent building... Where would you like me to sit?" he stood from his bow and watched intently his face not revealing any emotions.
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:42 pm

"I know Lynx." Eleazar said. The boy who had caused trouble came in.

"Mr Furtell, You are late young man." Eleazar said with a glear.

"Please sit next to Mr Miller and also can I have your wand?" Eleazar said as he held out his hand for the boys wand.
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:33 am

"Yes Sir, I do know and I sincerely apologize" he sat silently next to Lynx after handing his wand to the man. He took a deep breath and steadied his mind, he had to stay calm.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:53 am

Rose nervously wandered around the halls of the ministry and stopped at the Deputy's office. At least she think it was. She knocked on the door Just in case she thought and turned the knob opening the door slightly. "Hello? I hope I'm not late" she said nervously as she kept the door part open and part closed.
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:06 am

"Miss Lucinda, please wait out side for the time being." Eleazar said to the girl who had came in.

"Mr Furtell, what make is your wand?" Eleazar asked as he got hold of the wand with both hands.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:11 am

Rose nodded and slowly closed the door as she moved back to the hallways. She leaned on the wall and sighed beginning to think of things to entertain her as she waited.
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:33 am

He was ready for that and quickly said "Pliable, Oak, 14 inches, Dragon heartstring from Ollivander's" he was still calm and ready for just about anything.
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Eleazar looked down at the boy.

"Hmmm, a very nice wand you have here Mr Furtell. But its a shame that theres a 95% chance that I am going to snap it and you will be banned from entering the wizarding world ever again." Eleazar said with a raised eyebrow as he did a snapping motion to the boys wand to make it clear that he will probabley will have to do it.

"Would you like to say anything before me and Mr Miller here make our verdict about your stupid action, which could cause the rest of your life to be a failure?" Eleazar said to the boy.
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:17 am

He took a steady deep breath and began in a calm voice "Well Sir, I believe that I was causing no harm while casting the spell and was merely doing it for positive and non violent reasons. Also being my first offense I do hope that a warning would suffice as I have learnt my lesson" he looked him steadily in the eyes showing his sincerity.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:35 am

Lynx shook his head at Vincents remark about him doing no harm, he was so annoyed at this poor justification, he then turned towards the boy

"Its not a matter of if you were harming anyone or not, had you harmed someone you would be sitting in the Head Aurors office right now" Lynx then looked at Eleazar " Eleazar, it's obsurd to dismiss underage magic because it caused no harm, espcially when the accused has a full comprehennsion and understanding of Magical Laws" Lynx then looked at Vincent was a stern cold look then turned to face the deputy again

" I suggest immediate expulsion from Hogwarts, and an entry into the worldwide Magical Offenders Database" Lynx then leaned back into his chair

Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:42 am

His mouth fell open but he closed it as quickly as it had opened. He began "Firstly, I do not have a full comprehension of magical law, Sir. Secondly, I think that expulsion and the worldwide offenders database is a tad over reactive. No offense to your judgement either Mr. Miller" he stayed calm and kept his breathing steady.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:58 am

Lynx glanced over as the boy tried to protest saying he did not have a full comprehension of magical laws, Lynx scoffed at this comment

" Oh so you mean to tell me that someone from a pure blood background and has completed their first year of schooling is completely naive to magical law, in particular underage magic" Lynx then shook his head " A statment like that is simply insulting the intelligence of not only myself but also that of the Deputy Minister"

Lynx was use to dealing with confrontional teens in his line of work and was simply over their attitude and excuses
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:10 am

He turned to Lynx saying "I mean not to offend yours or the Deputy Ministers intelligence, and I apologise most sincerely if I have. I merely want to say that I was not told in person until this point in time about underage magic, I may be pure blood but we do not discuss magical law at dinner" he bit his tongue and in an apologetic tone said "I am so very sorry about that lst comment" he should have stayed calm.
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:23 pm

"You say you don't have a full comprehension of magical law?" Eleazar said sarcasticly. With a flick of his hand a file zoomed onto his desk. Eleazar picked it up and opened it.

"You shouldn't lie about saying that you don't have full comprehension of magical law Mr Furtell. You want to know How I know, Because you are from a Pure blood family. The same as me and Mr Fuller. Meaning that you were brought up with knowing the Laws of our world." Eleare said with a angry snarl. He hated people who lied.

Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:47 am

"My family was actually bought up like juggles, my father and mother did not reveal magic until last year and then they didn't go through every magical law... I was never told by anyone until just before about underage magic... I apologize for my parents ignorance" he lent back and was slightly agitated but he quickly calmed his mind and focused solely and completely on being calm.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:00 pm

Like Lynx the Deputy found it hard to believe that Vincent hadn't about underage magic considering this was common knowledge amoung the wizarding community

" Ah correct me if im wrong Eleazar, but isn't it true that Headmaster Chaos at the begining of each year meets with the first year and explains the rules of Hogwarts as well as basic magical laws" Lynx then glared over at Vincent

" Don't make us waste some veritaserum on you, I suggest you drop this ridiclious defense of you not knowing about underage magic"
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:50 am

He couldn't understand why they wouldn't believe him, he sighed and was sick of defending himself and his family "Fine, let's just get this over with... so for arguments sake let's say that I do know about underage magic, what would happen?"
    "I'm not saying I do, but for arguments sake... I had fallen asleep in the Headmaster's speech, it's a long sleepless ride from Italy to here"
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:53 pm

"Lynx I hope you have that Veritaserum with you. Looks like We are going to have to waste it on Mr Furtell." Eleazar Said to lynx.

"You know, one should not tell lies to very powerfull people Mr Furtell." Eleazar said as he got up and went over to a book case across from his desk. His fingers traced his books and got the one he wanted. He throw it down on his desk near Mr Furtell.

"Have you seen this before. Well every first year student gets a copy about the Wizarding World When they go to any school." Eleazar read the book title.

"Everything to know About The Wizarding World! Don't even say you didn't get one of these." Elezar said with his french accent.
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:54 am

Lynx watched as Eleazar slammed the book down in front of Vincent, he could tell he was well mad but it wasn't without reason underage magic was treated very seriously with even harsher consequences for those who broke the law

"Very well Eleazar, if you would just excuse me for a second while I return to my office and collect it" Lynx then stood up and left the room and headed towards his office on the second floor
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:35 am

"Ok Lynx." Eleazar said as the man left his office. He looked down at the boy.

"So Mr Furtell, What did you want to do when you were older?" Eleazar asked the boy.

Last edited by Eleazar Renard on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:24 am

He looked at the book and said "I have seen the book, have handled it and never bothered to opened it... or read it, I learn best by experience" he winced at the word waste "Veritaserum won't work on someone telling the truth, I honest to god have not read the rules, haven't heard the rules and haven't learnt them... By being called to the Ministry I see that underage magic is serious, so if I am let off with a warning I will make a promise, even an unbreakable one, that I won't do it again" He stood quickly and placed his hand over his heart.

He then sat and replied to the Deputy "I haven't planned that far ahead, I just want to get through school, learn some life lessons and then choose when I graduate" he couldn't believe that they wouldn't believe him... he was an ignorant boy who never read the rules and only learnt them from experience it's how he learnt how treat girls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:08 am