Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

You had me from Hello - Jae and Andre

Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

You had me from Hello - Jae and Andre Empty You had me from Hello - Jae and Andre

Post by Andre Thomas Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Andre was sitting at the bar, playing around with some glasses. There was absolutly no girl that caught his eye today.

He sighed, and drank some of his muggle beer. He finished it off and ordered a fire whiskey.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

You had me from Hello - Jae and Andre Empty Re: You had me from Hello - Jae and Andre

Post by Loz Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Jaelyn slid into the Blue Pomegranite through the back entrance slyly- she had been banned by a waitress a few weeks ago for causing a little bit of mayhem. Smirking at the fond memory, the girl kept her head low and she made her way to the bar. The service was excellent here- it was the only reason she bothered to come back.

As Jaelyn approached the end of the bar in the corner of the restaurant- away from the focus of most of the staff's attention- she ran her hand through her blonde hair away from her face and her green eyes lit up with mischief at the array of colourful bottles of alcohol behind the bar.

"Little early to be drinking, but Merlin has this day been boring." she breathed, and ordered a fire whiskey.
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

You had me from Hello - Jae and Andre Empty Re: You had me from Hello - Jae and Andre

Post by Andre Thomas Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:53 pm

He looked at the girl who sat by him and thought that girl is just asking for something there.

He smirked. "But boring days can be solved just by talking to me, gorgeous." He flirted. "What's your name?" He asked.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Jaelyn raised an eyebrow at the boy. It was true he wasn't bad to look at, but she was still trying to figure out if his cocky flirtatious vibe was irritating or amusing.

"I don't give out my name to random people at bars." she smiled slyly. "You'll have to earn it, stranger." Jaelyn said, knocking back her firewhiskey in one go.

"Not from here, I take it?" she asked. Definitely a new face.
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:28 pm

He raised and single eyebrow and leaned slightly forward. "Stranger, I am no stranger. I am just a happy fellow at a bar, admiring how pretty you are." He flirted. He appreciated her ability to handle drinking, and drank more Fire Whiskey.

"Nope, France m'lady." He replied. "What about yeh?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:48 am