Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Art Of Partying.

Aaliyah Wood
    Aaliyah Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

The Art Of Partying. Empty The Art Of Partying.

Post by Aaliyah Wood Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Aaliyah was bored. Unfortunately, when Aali was bored only three feels could bring her any form of entertainment: alcohol, men and the thrill of a good chase, and tonight she was planning on getting all three of them. Wearing clothes that were probably considered a sin in many religions, but it would get her plenty of attention, and that was all she wanted.

She went to the bar man and picked the first cocktail that came to mind. Ironically it was called 'death in the afternoon'. She scanned the club once the drink was in her hand, trying to see which bloke was the best option to play with.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

The Art Of Partying. Empty Re: The Art Of Partying.

Post by Tony Stark Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:17 am

Merle needed a change of scene. His own club was doing the best it had ever done but he wanted to view a place he didn't own. A place he hadn't seen, for there wasn't alot he hadn't seen now a days. He'd been alive too long.

He paused at the door, his eyes lighting up at the sight of all that fresh blood. It was like placing an alcoholic in a room with nothing but alcohol. It was both heaven and hell. He traced his tongue along his fangs, forcing them back into his gums as he made his way to the bar.

He needed a drink to occupy his hands, mind and thirst. "Whiskey, make it a double." He said catching a pretty little blond out of the corner of his eye.
    Aaliyah Wood
    Aaliyah Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aaliyah Wood Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Aaliyah grinned as she saw a good looking guy walk in. He was exactly the type that she was looking for. He was perfect; he looked tough, and probably wasn't used to losing a fight, so it would be a shock for him to lose to a girl. He walked up to the bar, standing fairly close to her, and Aali even saw him take a little glance at her.

"Hello there!" she giggled, acting like a stupid blonde, just to lure him into a false sense of security.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:43 am

Merle looked up at being addressed. She'd come to say hellp, just as he knew she would. His blood seemed to sing to vampires. It was hillarious to see them when they realised he was stronger than them and not a willing victim.

"Hey." He smiled turning so he had one arm leaning on ther bar. He was so glad he'd decided to wear his modern leather jacket today. He often liked to wear clothes from his own time. He felt most comfortable in them.

"Can i get you a drink?" He asked.
    Aaliyah Wood
    Aaliyah Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aaliyah Wood Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Aaliyah giggled at the man, "I would rather know your name first, I wouldn't like accepting a drink from a stranger!" she batted her eyelashes a few times and looked back up at him "You could be dangerous or, like, something like that?" she smiled.

"But if you are offering a drink I will take a Long Slow Pull." she said with a grin.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:54 pm

He flashed her his winning smile and stood a little straighter. "Most call me Rush but you can call me Aurmerle." He said looking up at her. Wow her lashes were hyponotising, he had to blink to snap himself out of it.

"Oh sweet'art you have no idea." He said chuckling at his own private joke. It was much more fun catching vampires unaware than it was humans. Humans were just to darn predictable.

"Oh really?" He asked. "And how exactly are you planning on doing that?"
    Aaliyah Wood
    Aaliyah Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aaliyah Wood Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Oh my god, he really is good looking, was the thing that played around on Aaliyah's mind. It took her a few seconds to bring herself to the real world to think about the thing that was most important. The thrill of the kill. "Okay then Aurmerle. My friends call me Aali... You can call me Aaliyah." she grinned, but still did the girly giggle to throw him off a little bit.

She shrugged away the reply to what she said about him being dangerous. "I meant the cocktail silly, you are getting a bit presumptuous aren't you!" she grinned.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:18 pm

"Then hello, Aaliyah. Nice to see someone eorth looking at around here for once." He smiled taking her hand and bringing it to his lips. "A pleasure to meet you." He said his lips brushing her hand before he finally landed a kiss on the back of her hand.

He smirked. He knew exactly what she meant but he was never going to show her that early on. "Well a guy can hope can't he? You can't blame him for wanting to skip past all the boring parts."
    Aaliyah Wood
    Aaliyah Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aaliyah Wood Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Aali grinned as he kissed her hands, for a moment she nearly fell, before she reminded herself of how cruel men really were. "Ooo, you are a proper gentleman aren't you, Aurmerle! You don't get many people like that nowadays!" She told him grinning. He would soon be dead though, so she would have to apologize to all females for taking what seemed like a decent guy from the world. But for all she knew he could just be a dick, putting on an act.

"But don't you think it is worth the wait?" she asked her brows raised high. "Don't you enjoy the anticipation?" she added, drawing out every single syllable.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:19 am

"Im old fashioned in my ways." He said giving her a wink. "I like to treat my women right. The way they deserve to be treated." He lifted his glass to him lips and took a sip. "Im not like other men if you haven't already noticed. Im one of a kind."

"All good things are worth the wait. The anticipation makes it all the more better." He said looking around the room. "How about a dance? Or we could go somewhere a little less noisy and crowed?"
    Aaliyah Wood
    Aaliyah Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aaliyah Wood Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:49 am

"I love a good old fashioned man" she grinned, trying not to laugh at the irony of the words she just said. "So are you saying that I am a good girl, as that is the way you're treating me!" she giggle, childishly again. "You are something I will give you that" Aaliyah grinned inhaling a deep breath of the blood, her patience wearing thin.

She glanced towards the dance floor, wondering whether it was worth losing this gem between the masses of dancing drunks, but decided against it. "Well I say that we find somewhere more secluded, get the real party going!"
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:15 pm

"Good because i don't change for no one. Not even someone as pretty as yourself." He smirked. "Well that depends, are you a good girl?" He asked bringing his glass to his lips but never breaking the eye contact they had.

"Good i was hoping you would say that." He smiled holding out his arm. "Mi'lady." He offered before leading them both out the back. "Perks of knowing the owner." He said giving her a wink. On their way through he grabbed a bottle of champagne. "Might as well have some fun." He opened a door and stood aside for her to walk ahead of him. "One private room avec moi."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:10 pm