Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Devilish Desires

Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Devilish Desires  Empty Devilish Desires

Post by Lachlan Cooper Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Virgo entered Dogweed and Deathcap in search of Devils snare sproutings, he'd always had a fascination with this plant and decided he would grow some down in his basement, seeming as though he barely goes down there anyway it shouldn't be an issue

The shopkeeper directed him to a darkened room, the lighting was weak but he was able to make out a few pots with some just sprouted devils snare a huge grin appeared on Virgo's face, he couldn't wait to purchase it, he stuck his head out of the room and towards the counter looking for the shopkeeper
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Devilish Desires  Empty Re: Devilish Desires

Post by Rozzers Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Alexa entered the shop hopeing that it would have a Venus fly trap which was need for one of her potions. She looked around first but couldn't see one. She asked the shop keep and said that he might have one out back. So she waited.

Devilish Desires  Casey1-2-1
    Devilish Desires  Russia12
    Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:28 am

Virgo couldn't see where the shopkeeper was instead he saw a woman standing at the counter it looked as though she was waiting for something. Virgo then walked up to the counter and could hear the shopkeeper moving around in the back of the shop, he then turned the woman

" Hi there, so you wanting on him as well?" he asked

Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:52 pm

Alexa turned to face the man who was talking to her.

"Yes, he seems to be taking a very long time. Probabley having a fire whiskey." Alexa said as she rolled her eyes.

"You know what shop keepers are like these days. Most are misrable!"

Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:50 am

Virgo gave a chuckle at the woman's comment " Ah well thats very true, absolutely hopless really anyone would think they don't want to make money"

Virgo then folded his arms ' So what are you in here for?" he asked
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:38 pm

"I'm Here for a Venus Fly Trap. I need the sap from it for one of my potions." Alexa said With a smile.

"What about you?" Alexa asked with a raised elegant eyebrow.

Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:48 pm

Virgo nodded at the woman's response " Oh what kind of potion are you going to be brewing" Virgo asked, he was rather interested in potions but never decided to pursue this interest

" And im just getting some Devils Snare sucklings, im thinking of dedicating my basment for it to grow it pretty dark and dump down there it should thrive' Virgo said in relpy to the womans question
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:11 pm

"I'm trying to make a cure for werewolfs actully and I need the sap from a Venus Fly trap. It's what one of my theorys that needs testing to see if it can work with wolfsbane." Alexa said with a smile.

Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:35 am

Virgo was most impressed with the woman's answer that she would be trying to make a potion to cure werewolves "Ah I see, you must be quite the potioneer then to be attempting something like that" Virgo remarked

Virgo was intrigued by this, though secretly wondered if it was such a good idea. Perhaps in some way we need werewolves, but he decided to keep this opinion to himself
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:38 pm

"This potion though should turn the werewolf into the animagus form so the person can change at will." Alexa said to the man.

"Well you are speaking to one of the youngest potions mistress's in the world!" Alexa said with a laugh.

Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:58 am

The woman explained that the potion would turn werewolves into animagus so the person could control when they took that form, Virgo was able to put his mind to rest at thought of having no more werewolves, he was never found of them but still didn't want to see them wiped out

Virgo's eyes widned as the woman stated that she was a potions mistress, he could see why she was ranked the world's youngest she barely looked like she was twenty, most people are at least 27 before they achieve that rank

"Oh wow, seriously. Thats certainly impressive isn't, it's quite an hounour to meet you Miss...." Virgo trailed off suddenly realizing he did not know the woman's name
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:05 am

"Alexa Rozalie Thorpe, Transfiguration Professor at Durmstrang." Alexa said to the man.

"May I know your name?" Alexa said with a smirk.
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:01 pm

Virgo was kinda surprized to hear that the woman was teaching Transfiguration, he felt sure someone so skillful in potion making would most surely be the potions master he found this peculiar to say the least. When she informed him her last name was Thorpe something sparked in his head, being an archives worker everyday he was exposed to records of current and past events, he felt sure Thorpe was the name of a family of dark wizards

"Oh well its a pleasure to meet Miss Thorpe, I'm Virgo Umbridge" he manged to force out pushing aside his previous thoughts, he might investigate when he returns to work
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:22 pm

Did Virgo even Know that he was projecting his thoughts out. Her legilimencey skills picked them up.

Alexa Growled. "I can tell you that The Thorpe name is not dark Mr Umbridge. None of the Thorpe's have been dark wizards or witches. The Only dark Witch was my mother who was a Malfoy and she is in Azkaban for life!"

Alexa gleared at him. "You have just insulted my Pure Blood name Mr Umbridge. My Father is one of the top Potions Masters in the world. You can go even check that up at the ministry. As why I am a Transfiguraton Professor is that I have my Masters in that also. Here's a fact you can keep for future records, I am a master in Occlemencey and Legilimencey. So don't even this about saying that my name is dark." Alexa said in a low voice.
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Alexa reminded him very much of his fathers side of the family, Virgo tolerated them but never bonded with them it seemed the only normal non muggle hater in his family was mother, goodness knows why she decided to marry into such a strange family

" Hmm.... it would seem you have quite a strong sense of blood pride, interesting wouldn't you say Miss Thorpe considering that the most notable dark wizards and witches all were blood supremists" Virgo then pulled out a small notbook and pen

" You know what Miss Thorpe thank you so much for that handy advice, I think I might just record that. I mean I would hate to forget such important information" Virgo said in a sarcastic tone, then turned around and began writing down notes on the woman that her mother was a death eater, she was a possible blood supremist, she appears to have a short temper, he would pass these notes on to a Auror as well as record them for history

Virgo then began walking back to the room with the Devils Snare while he wrote
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:23 pm

Alexa Gleared and shouted over her shoulder.

"Don't forget about your name Mr Umbridge. Your taking after your grand mother very well. I will be taking this to the deputy Minister. From the lack of your Mind, The minisrty wouldn't of accepte me to be a Auror at 19 if I had the dark mark now would they. I am a on call Auror Mr Umbridge and do remember that very well." Alexa shouted.

She waited at the desk for the shop keeper to come out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content