Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A chance that Barely Happens

Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

A chance that Barely Happens Empty A chance that Barely Happens

Post by Alucard Ergo Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:26 pm

Alucard was in Russia a rarety over the last year he hoped to get together with a very close friend of his someone who he thought he might be attracted to. He found his way to the Zherdev Tavren found a seat and ordered himself a fire whiskey and stared out the window letting his thoughts wonder to the person he wanted to be with.

He watched as couples entered the other building and wished that it could be that way with him and Ruby but he knew he was too different and now stuck at Hogwarts and having to complete school even though he was no longer on his mission though he was now told that he had to finish school at Hogwarts.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A chance that Barely Happens Empty Re: A chance that Barely Happens

Post by Ruby Moon Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:38 pm

Ruby wandered into the Tavern and Inn. She looked around and smiled thinking of her friend. She missed Alucard over the last year, even more than she thought she would. She hummed a little tune and hoped he could stay longer than a couple hours.

Ruby knew she liked her friend but she didn't want to make things awkward between them. Spotting her friend she smiled and made her way over. She tapped his shoulder and smiled again "Mind if I sit here stranger?"
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Turning around when he felt someone tap his shoulder he could not help but smile when he realized it was Ruby. "Of course you can sit here my dear Ruby. It has been quite awhile since we have had a chance to talk hasn't it" He stood up and gave her a big hug. "You don't know how much I have missed you."

He knew that he had a only a day to be with her but it would be a day well spent if he was with her for they rarely got to see eachother. He hated how he was stuck in Hogwarts and she was here in Russia why must they be so far apart.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Ruby smiled and hugged Alucard as tight as she could. She smiled and buried her face in his shoulder. "I missed you" She knew he wouldn't be here long but she would take what she could get.

Pulling back Ruby smiled up at Alucard and sat down. She missed him and hoped their time together was longer, "So how long are you going to be here this time?"
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:06 am

"This time I will be here a total of two days and I plan to spend that time with my beautiful Ruby" He knew that he had to tell her the truth that he was fired and was being punished by being forced to complete his schooling something he never had any attentions of doing. However he wondered if he should start with the fact that he was chosen to be a Prefect. Letting out a slow long sigh as he hugged her again he knew that this conversation would be filled with celebration and sadness but it needed to be said.

He let his hand drift upward to her head and whispered into her ear. "I have good and bad news what do you want to hear first?" Afterwards he kissed her forehead and waited for her answer.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:34 am

Ruby leaned on Alucard and lightly nuzzled his cheek. "Two days is better than a couple hours or a day. I've missed hanging out with you." She hugged him back tightly and leaned on him. She knew he was at Hogwarts and he had a job but she didn't know what he really did. Letting her thoughts drift, Ruby wondered if she should tell Alucard she liked him more than a friend.

Leaving her thoughts as just that, thoughts, She focused on Alucard. Leaning on his hand she focused on his words and frowned a little, hearing that he had some bad news. Ruby shook her head slightly, reminding herself that there was good news as well and reached up holding his hand against her cheek, "Why not the bad new first? That way the good news can make the atmosphere happy again."
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:50 am

"Well for starters I got fired from my job because of a situation that arose and I am also being punished... I am being forced to finish my schooling at Hogwarts." He sighed he wished that he could of at least finished his schooling at Durmstrang so he could be with Ruby.

"Anyways on with the happy news well I am going to be a Prefect." He smiled a little bit but was still upset at himself for messing up so badly on his assignment not once but twice he let something happen to the girl who he was suppose to be watching.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:10 am

Ruby hugs Alucard tightly "I'm so sorry Alu. I know how much you love your job... your being forced to go to Hogwarts? We are having some Hogwarts exchange students this year."

Ruby reached up and held Alucard's cheek. "Alu. I've known you for a while. Its okay to be upset with the job. You made a mistake. Everyone does. You just need to do better next time. And being Perfect sounds like fun. You are going to have to owl me what kinds of things Hogwarts students do" She smiled a little and hugged him again.
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Thu May 10, 2012 4:05 pm

He smiled at Rue a little he was thinking about asking her if she would like to be his girlfriend but there was a few questions he needed to have answered first one of them being her opinion on vampires. That could break or make the friendship and was first in order of importance however he did not know how to go about asking her. He sighed a little and looked at the table for a little bit trying to gather the right words.

"What is your opinion of vampires?" He finally just decided to ask it flat out there was no need to jump around the subject he just needed to know if he could proceed and tell her that he was one.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Thu May 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Ruby tilted her head to the side "Vampire?" She sat down and waved at him to sit. Thinking for a moment she smiled a little "Vampires. I don't mind them. I actually think some of my professors are Vampires. I know that French school has Vampires as professors as well. But I don't care if someone is a vampire or not. Its really how they treat people that really matters." She shrugged slightly and smiled.

Ruby tilted her head slightly and wondered why he was asking her about vampires. Deciding it was up to him to tell her she pushed her question back.
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Thu May 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Alucard went and sat across from her at the table and looked at her neck but quickly redirected his gaze to her eyes. Now was not the place to eye any parts that involved veins in which blood flows so freely with just a bite besides he had just eaten there was no need for another meal.

"I believe that you are curious as to why I asked such a strange question the truth is I have kept a secret from you for several years..." He paused and looked at the table he wasn't sure if he could continue but he knew that he would have to if was going to move on with this relationship which he so wanted to.

"The truth is I am a vampire a monster of the night." He hated being a vampire most of the time and just wanted to be the man that he used to be alive and able to bleed.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Thu May 10, 2012 5:19 pm

Ruby blinked then smiled and reached across the table and grabbed Alu's hand "A vampire? Really? That's sounds like fun" Though she wasn't happy that he kept it a secret from her for a couple years, Ruby understood why he did it.

She leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Alu, you're still you. Why would I think you are any different? While I'm not super happy that you didn't tell me I understand why." She smiled again and patted his cheek with her other hand.

She tapped his nose and spoke "you know self loathing is not very good for you." She leaned back again not realising her hand was still over his and leaned on her other hand "So do you have any 'powers'? Can I know more about vampires?" She smiled again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:18 pm