Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Here alone for no reason

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Here alone for no reason Empty Here alone for no reason

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:13 pm

Quinn was bored at home so she decided to go to the cafe. When she walked in she ordered herself a cappuccino and waited for the woman to make it. Quinn found this place not full but not empty. Quinn paid for her drink and walked to an empty seat by the window. Quinn mixed her drink with a straw and took a sip. She got a little bit of whip cream on her nose so she grabbed a napkin and wiped it off.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Here alone for no reason Empty Re: Here alone for no reason

Post by Lisette Josse Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Lisette walked into the cafe, her heels clicking against the tile flooring. She ordered the first drink that she saw on the menu. It was a strange muggle coffee that she had never heard of, but it was very sweet and frothy.

She looked around the restaurant, seeing someone she recognized at one of the tables, "Quinn! What a pleasure to see you here!" She took a seat across from her, priding in the fact that she took it upon herself to know the names of almost anyone she came across.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:46 pm

Quinn looked at the menu on the table. She was going to need another drink when she was done this one. Quinn took a sip of her drink but then the whip cream got a little on her top lip and she happily licked it off. She put her drink down but was startled when she heard someone say her name. Quinn looked up to see a girl that went to her school sit down across from her. Quinn thought for a minute but then it hit her.

"You're Lisette right" Quinn asked remembering her name.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:39 pm

"Yeah," Lisette took a sip of her coffee and wrinkled her nose in disgust. She forgot that she hated coffee.

"So what are you doing over here?" she asked, demurely crossing her legs, "It's not often that I see our kind in stores like this." She tilted her head and paused for a moment in thought, "Actually, that's a lie. Ninette comes here with me sometimes."

She laughed softly at herself. "Anyway, it's cool to see you here. You're in Prideux, right?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Quinn nodded when she was right on the girl's name. Quinn saw her not like her drink, maybe it tasted bad. "Do you not like what you got" Quinn asked referring to the drink. "I just wanted to get away from things, have time to myself, tonight I'm going to a place called the hissing snake or something like that" Quinn told her. "Yeah I usually don't really come here that often" Quinn told her.

"I met her once" Quinn said. "It's cool to see you here also. Yeah I am and you're in... Angélique right, I heard you made prefect so congratulations on that, I bet you're excited for that to happen" Quinn said. Her mother was a prefect and Quinn felt like it was her duty to become one too. "I hope that when I hit that age I will be prefect too, my mom was one back when she went here and I feel like I should follow in her footsteps" Quinn said remembering her mom showing her pictures of her as a prefect.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:42 am

Lisette shook her head with a grimace, "They add so much sugar and yet it's still so bitter. I can't stand coffee."

"I understand completely. Friends can get so dull sometimes, it's fun to get away and meet new people." She sighed at the truth of the statement, then looked around the store, "I love coming here. It's so close to the stores, and the pastries are magnificent."

She nodded, "Yes I am, and I'm sure being a Prefect isn't all that. Though I do hear we get some pretty nice bathrooms." She laughed, and looked at her drink with slight disdain, finally throwing it out in a trash can behind her.

Lisette looked at Quinn with a hint of empathy in her features, "I know what you mean. For some reason my mother thinks I'm supposed to be some sort of genius. And when I do something stupid she seems to get so disappointed."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:39 am

Quinn laughed a little and shook her head. "Yeah they do, I remember the first time I came here and I ordered a coffee. I thought I was going to die so what I do is just order it without the sugar and add it myself" Quinn just shrugged.

"Yeah, but sometimes friends are great to have in handy just in case something happens and you need one. I do have to agree with you again, they have good stores and I love cake so" Quinn shrugged. Quinn loved to eat sugar but a lot of times people tell her to slow down.

"Their bathrooms are nice. My mom showed me a photo album for when she was prefect and there was a picture of the bathroom, but I don't no if they have the same one though" Quinn said to the girl. Quinn watched her throw out her coffee. "If you want, you can try this and see if you like it so you can at least drink something instead of what ever that was" Quinn told her.

"My mom expects the same, sometimes that's why I just up and leave the house. Ever since I was 8 my mom always counts on me to make smart decisions and follow in her footsteps but not always follow in her footsteps" Quinn just shrugged. That part never made sense when her mom told it but Quinn knew what it mean't. "Sometimes I feel pressured to be the best, but sometimes it makes me go over the edge" Quinn told her.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:01 pm

Lisette laughed at the story, then nodded at her other statement, "I suppose you're right."

She waved her had dismissively, "It's all right. I only drink this stuff so they don't kick me out for not buying anything. I might get some tea later, though."

"I guess that's where friends come in handy," she sighed, "They do sometimes help you forget that you need to be perfect."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Quinn laughed a little too. "Yeah, trust me that's the smart thing to do so you don't die from that, but I love too eat cake and a lot of people tell me to slow down because I literally stuff my face and dig in" Quinn just shrugged.

"That is always the best way to come in to a store and just sit in the store while doing nothing and just pretend to drink your drink" Quinn nodded. Then laughed.

Quinn stopped laughing and nodded. "Yeah, I've never really been able to open up to people after what happened in my past but my really good friend Camille helped me threw that. I've been opening up to people more and more each day" Quinn told her. "Yeah, when I hang out with friends, I forget about my life for just a moment and it feels nice" Quinn smiled and then took a sip of her drink.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:18 pm